• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similar case.

Stupid police even allowed the guy to leave Singapore.

[video=youtube;IUYfjC5XxnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYfjC5XxnE[/video]

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar case.

Stupid police even allowed the guy to leave Singapore.

[video=youtube;IUYfjC5XxnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYfjC5XxnE[/video]
Driving without valid license plus hit and run. $3000 fine because victims survived. Kangaroo court and incompetent AGC.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in Tampines this tragic accident can happen. Because Town Council does not care, school does not care, nobody cares.

In the first place, the Town Council can forbid heavy vehicles from travelling within school zone. Second, the school can petition to Town Council to enact such a local law.

But what did the fucking Town Council do? No thanks to Irene Ng, Tampines is the only GRC where bicycles and pedestrians share the same road.

So much for care and concern by the Town Council towards its ward.

Since when town council responsible to traffic accident?? If there is construction work near the schools than you are suggesting park the heavy vehicle 500 meter away and employ 100 or 1000 construction workers to hand carry the cement from the vehicle to the construction area?? If this going to happen, Singapore need at lease 10 million population to construct the 700,000 HDB.

Also since when the town council can forbid vehicles to travel on road?? Who give them the power?? The law or the government??

Lastly, traffic accident or fatal traffic accident happens in almost every parts of Singapore. It does not only happen in Tampines. This I am pretty sure..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
From a Yahoo news article:

“We would like to ask people to please stop posting or sharing photos of Nigel and Donovan’s bodies. Their mother really cannot take it – we don’t want her to accidentally see it or find it. They were just a hardworking, normal, happy family, very simple and contented. The accident has destroyed their lives – I hope you can all understand where we are coming from,” - a relative of the boys

Please take down the photographs, thanks.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ODS0bjILZBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>////////////

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In busy Bangkok and in busy Jakarta, you see traffic wardens and policemen everywhere, guiding and helping motorists and pedestrains. These places are more congested and the traffic is worse.But, I don't see any fatal accidents.The traffic policement were busy and happily doing their jobs.The drivers,despite the jams and the heavy traffic, are joyful, smiling and happy - and they are happy to give way and to even greet each other.

Now, look at Singapore! What is happening here? The drivers are piqued, angry and frustrated. Angry, impatient and cursing all the way.Some busy with their mobiles and some their minds are elsewhere. Before they realise it, BANG!!!! Accidents occur ...BANG!!! Children knocked dead.Elderly couple knocked dead. Multiple car accidents BANG! BANG!!BANG!!!!

We have lost our ACT....:(

That is why i always say, stay away from sinkies. you will live longer if you do that.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is seriously wrong with our justice system nowadays. The downward spiral started with that Yong Pung How dickhead.

Uhm, here is what the penal code actually says:

Penal Code section 279:
“279. Whoever drives any vehicle, or rides, on any public way, in a manner so rash or negligent as to endanger human life, or to be likely to cause hurt or injury to any other person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $5,000, or with both.”

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
And:

“304A. Whoever causes the death of any person by doing any rash or negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide, shall be punished —
in the case of a rash act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with both; or
(b) in the case of a negligent act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.”

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ODS0bjILZBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>////////////

Baey Yam Keng. Fuck your mother cheebye! How about reviewing how the Traffic Police and LTA are doing their job! Karma, Baey Yam Keng, Karma!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uhm, here is what the penal code actually says:

Penal Code section 279:
“279. Whoever drives any vehicle, or rides, on any public way, in a manner so rash or negligent as to endanger human life, or to be likely to cause hurt or injury to any other person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $5,000, or with both.”
The laws are there, just that AGC almost always chooses the lightest charge for these bastard killers.

TP also not aggressive enough to pursue cases, even when hard evidence is available. I have personal encounter, and the IO was equally upset that these bastards getting away, but he can't do anything as AGC sitting on their asses.

Boot out TCH and Sham.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

630donnigel-jpg_151536.jpg

Two boys full of love, life and laughter – that is how the family and friends of Nigel and Donovan Yap want to remember them.
Over a hundred mourners turned up on Tuesday night at the boys’ wake in Tampines to pay their respects and offer support to the brothers’ devastated parents, who lost both their children in a horrific accident on Monday after a truck collided with the bicycle their sons had been riding.

Church members took turns to deliver emotional eulogies, describing the brothers as adorable children who loved to sing and dance and would turn up for Sunday school at the Sembawang Assembly of God without fail every week since they joined the church in 2008.

“Just last week Nigel played the drums for me and asked me, how did I do? I said he did great, and he wanted to continue playing the drums, but today he is in the arms of Lord Jesus. God, can you tell Nigel that I love him very much?” said Brother Jordan, who personally mentored the boys and was coaching 13-year-old Nigel, an aspiring drummer.

Pastor Flora Chew described how loving and close the family had been. She said that she had once asked Nigel why he was so tired every weekend and he had confessed that he would wait up till midnight for his father to come home from work so that he could see him before he slept.

Their mother, Suliani Ang, 38, had also been very concerned about her sons’ studies and even quit her job when Nigel was in Primary 6 to help prepare him for his exams.

“They were very close. Nigel loved his brother so much, he would always protect him,” said Chew, whose voice broke many times during her eulogy.

Nigel had picked up 7-year-old Donovan from Tampines North Primary School on his bicycle on Monday afternoon and the two were just 300m, or one traffic light away from their home, when they were hit by a cement mixer at the junction of Tampines Avenue 9 and Tampines Street 45.

630donnigel2-jpg_152101.jpg

The impact of the crash flung the boys off the bicycle – strewing blood and human matter across the road. One brother was killed instantly while the other died moments later from fatal injuries.

Shortly after, their mother rushed to the scene, still clad in her fast-food uniform, falling to her knees wailing in front of the bodies of her two sons before fainting in her husband’s arms.

“I had never seen anything so heartbreaking and sad. The mother screamed and screamed loud enough to hear from two blocks away,” said Tampines resident Angie Chew, who returned to the scene on Tuesday night to leave flowers and offerings for the boys.

Retired teacher Chew, 46, had been walking nearby when the accident happened on Monday. She said that the boys’ father, Frances Yap, 39, had tried to comfort his wife but ‘his hands and face were shaking so badly’ that he needed to be supported himself.

At the wake last night, Ang sat in the front row of the prayer service, sobbing softly into a yellow towel and had to be physically supported by family members to stand. When church members started to sing “Jesus Loves Me”, a hymn that Nigel had just learned how to play the drums to, she covered her face with her towel, overcome with emotion.

A relative of the Yaps told Yahoo! Singapore that Ang had cried through the night without sleep and that the family were still in complete shock over what had happened.

“We would like to ask people to please stop posting or sharing photos of Nigel and Donovan’s bodies. Their mother really cannot take it – we don’t want her to accidentally see it or find it. They were just a hardworking, normal, happy family, very simple and contented. The accident has destroyed their lives – I hope you can all understand where we are coming from,” said the male relative, who declined to be named.

Donovan and Nigel’s funeral will be held on Thursday afternoon.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my work, almost daily, I need to drive a small lorry for deliveries. I mostly drive on ECP and AYE. Personally, I try to drive on a limit of 70km/h. So, I cannot understand why some of these tipper truck/ cement truck can speed pass me at more than 70km/h. With load on their truck! I hope TP can come down hard on these drivers. I know that these drivers earns on a per trip basis. But they also have to know that their (heavy) vehicles are a potential killer on the road.

Side track abit. Just like last week accident between the lorry & motorcycle. Why the fark is the lorry tailgating the motorcycle? And why the fark does he want to overtake the motorcycle on Lane 1 on PIE? In front of the motorcycle, there are already 2 cars. Where the fark he think he wants to go?

Please drivers and riders... no speeding please.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my work, almost daily, I need to drive a small lorry for deliveries. I mostly drive on ECP and AYE. Personally, I try to drive on a limit of 70km/h. So, I cannot understand why some of these tipper truck/ cement truck can speed pass me at more than 70km/h. With load on their truck! I hope TP can come down hard on these drivers. I know that these drivers earns on a per trip basis. But they also have to know that their (heavy) vehicles are a potential killer on the road.

Side track abit. Just like last week accident between the lorry & motorcycle. Why the fark is the lorry tailgating the motorcycle? And why the fark does he want to overtake the motorcycle on Lane 1 on PIE? In front of the motorcycle, there are already 2 cars. Where the fark he think he wants to go?

oh yes, then what the hell those traffic police is doing?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

TP was fucked by the PAP Government whenever they conduct operations against these heavy vehicles. Their businessmen cronies always screamed..."where is the commitment to lower our business costs?"

Hence, you see all these overladen gravel and earth trucks spilling their loads on public roads. Even in tourist zones!

Things will change but for a period when one of Lee Kuan Yew's progeny get killed by his own hand in the scam of things!....lOL