• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

group of pinoy blazing their party music at 0030hrs midnite

jw5

Loyal
Someone should start a blog about Police inefficiencies, failures to act, unfair and discriminatory practices.These guys need to be embarrassed. Only then will they stop asking for oral sex from anyone that wants to sell them things and concentrate on their work.

Someone should start a blog about Scroobal's bullying and manipulation, his condescending and pompous posts, his desire to be popular and credible among annonymous internet monikers, his double headed traitorous acts, his spoilt brat children and his wife's infidelity. Don't think that will stop Scroobal giving giving oral sex to anyone that wants it and concentrate on sabotaging the opposition a few weeks before elections.

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
group of pinoy celebrate 1 of their friend birthday(heard that sing BD song at 12am).
they blaze their music ( ganman style) and dance their irriating voice out at my house common area.
cb selfish mongers , i was awake by the loud music.
anyone can advise what can i do?

These flips in hdb flat ? If so, just walk past, remove their common corridor fuse, and walk on after flinging the fuse into orbit.......... hee hee

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
but now, everywhere got high rise camera..how to throw

Not everywhere hv cameras. U hv not thrown a grenade B4 in NS? The same style; be tactical stooping
below the balcony. The smaller the shit pack, the further it goes. I did that when they know no limits
to the decibels. That is as gd as a 999. 999 will appreciate that too in their hearts.