• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

group of pinoy blazing their party music at 0030hrs midnite

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
group of pinoy celebrate 1 of their friend birthday(heard that sing BD song at 12am).
they blaze their music ( ganman style) and dance their irriating voice out at my house common area.
cb selfish mongers , i was awake by the loud music.
anyone can advise what can i do?

lianbeng asked: u mean blaring loudly is it? :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for politicising this thread!

This is not politicizing, have you called the SPF at 3am in the morning?? I have a numerous times, people fighting in car park, drunken "guess the race", at void deck, singing at the top of their voices & quarreling couples etc, ah yes! one trying to break in to a car...guess what is the average the SPF turn up?? control says all cars are out...45 minutes...by then, the would be thief slithered away, the fighters, didn't beat themselves to death...the singers still singing...

I noticed that, the National password, very effective...:biggrin:

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've not try, but this is what my friend (ex cop) told me.
If you log a complain, the police must go on-site to check. if not, you should make another complain of police not taking action.

That why when my friend was handling such complain, e.g. common area, even after those noise makers are gone.
He will still stay there for a while, walk here walk there, action a bit, to make sure those that make the complain can see him "work".:wink: (police don't like to be complain that they did not take action)

erm.. no. the police will NOT go and check.

tested and tried before.. maybe i unlucky, kena those area that the police are not responsive..

police may tell you they cant find the people making noise, as if those peeps invisible, even tho the police post may only be 3 streets away.this is what happened to me...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am not wrong after 10.30pm u can call police to shut them up. i always do that, esp those religious functions. if you don't they will keep chanting till morning 1am.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am not wrong after 10.30pm u can call police to shut them up. i always do that, esp those religious functions. if you don't they will keep chanting till morning 1am.

this is my own experience...

yes, the after 10.30pm timing is correct.

10.20pm - encounter my upstair aliens using hand-drill don't know drilling what. called the neighbourhood police station. they say the timing, they cannot do anything. tell me to call again if my upstair aliens still persist.

11.15pm - called again. told them i called just now and they are still drilling. police reply is 'ok, we will dispatch someone over to take a look'.

11.35pm - still drilling. wtf. called them again. reply is 'all dispatch vehicles are out. patrol will come once they are in my area.' i was like ,'wtf'.

in the end, the police never came. i know, because i keep a look out over my lift till 1 am.

by the way, i stay 2 streets away from the police station

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

10.20pm - encounter my upstair aliens using hand-drill don't know drilling what. called the neighbourhood police station. they say the timing, they cannot do anything. tell me to call again if my upstair aliens still persist.

11.15pm - called again. told them i called just now and they are still drilling. police reply is 'ok, we will dispatch someone over to take a look'.

11.35pm - still drilling. wtf. called them again. reply is 'all dispatch vehicles are out. patrol will come once they are in my area.' i was like ,'wtf'.

in the end, the police never came. i know, because i keep a look out over my lift till 1 am.

from my experience also, i believe they don't want to offend the foreigners

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

log a official complain against the police officer at their station.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should start a blog about Police inefficiencies, failures to act, unfair and discriminatory practices.These guys need to be embarrassed. Only then will they stop asking for oral sex from anyone that wants to sell them things and concentrate on their work.