• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great! Amos Yee join Reform party to visit AMK

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me a PAPIB? Obviously you have not been following my posts. If you have, you'll know how much of a PAP hater I am. As the opposition we need to be smart, we cannot just round up any rebel rouser into our camp whom the public has a very negative opinion of. Amos may make for very entertaining election rally but he won't bring in the votes, people do not take him seriously. Roy is a different proposition. His criticisms of the CPF resonated with most Singaporeans including PAP supporters. This is the reason why the PAP had no choice but to tweak the CPF scheme to make it more palatable. He can bring in the votes. But he joined the wrong party in my view because RP is not held in any regard but the people.

Sinkees need to be led ...RP can lead them. You can't fight the PAP using their thinking. PAP is made up of robots and any human can outdo robots if he uses his brain.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees need to be led ...RP can lead them. You can't fight the PAP using their thinking. PAP is made up of robots and any human can outdo robots if he uses his brain.

Maybe amos thinks it's cool to use 'fuck' but living in an ang moh country, many park trailers and other types of white trash use this word frequent. Given his jobless status, amos will blend in well with these groups of white trash and sleep with them in parks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe amos thinks it's cool to use 'fuck' but living in an ang moh country, many park trailers and other types of white trash use this word frequent. Given his jobless status, amos will blend in well with these groups of white trash and sleep with them in parks.

Too bad for you.. He is not in ang moh country, so his fuck usage blends in well in the road to oust the PAP..

What can you do?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother chee bye jiu hu kia.

Did you vote against PAP in GE 2011? No?

Will you vote against PAP in GE 2015? No also???

Then fuck your mother chao chee bye and fuck off home to Malaysia.

Remember during your matland GE2013, you told me that matland election was none of my business?

Now let me tell you. Singapore General Election is none of your business!!!

Fuck home to matland to suck youir UMNO masters dicks.

Look at this... Stupidity in the highest order.. This is what Amos Yee described the type of person you are.. The older generation who are uneducated and unintelligent idiots who soaked up everything from what the newspaper and TV presented..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at this... Stupidity in the highest order.. This is what Amos Yee described the type of person you are.. The older generation who are uneducated and unintelligent idiots who soaked up everything from what the newspaper and TV presented..

At least you are self aware.

Now, shut the fuck up and mind your own business, jiu hu kia.

Fuck home to matland.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I fly back.

Where Amos is speaking at rallies, I want to be there.

He is the next PM of Singapore

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

exactly. How can he win the hearts and minds of people who swear in dialect, not Ang Moh speak.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Too bad for you.. He is not in ang moh country, so his fuck usage blends in well in the road to oust the PAP..

What can you do?

Oh and i missed out: they are fucked up and can fuck one another in the parks. Now, that's cool, isnt it?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
any publicity is good publicity ? at least RP gets the media's attention with Roy and Amos. maybe the electorate is interested to see them speaking at the rallies.

I would rather not have this sort of undesirable attention. Which is why I think WP should stay away from opposition like RP, SDP as far as possible.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only worry is Amos would do a Vincent Law to Kenneth Jeyaratnam and his team.

Amos is an artist - creative, individualistic and controversial. He is not a team player. RP will need to manage Amos very carefully.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only worry is Amos would do a Vincent Law to Kenneth Jeyaratnam and his team.

Amos is an artist, creative, individualistic and controversial. He is not a team player. RP will need to manage Amos very carefully.

Don't worry KJ will apologise but get charged for molest.