• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee look very Yandao now

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Mary Toh's post in full:

I....
I studied early childhood education and most professionals on parenting would agree that loudly scolding or beating your child actually does more harm than good and are only for the parents who don’t know how to parent.

That explains why her parenting failed big time.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee is foolhardy, but not wise. What did he gain from cursing LKY and Jesus Christ? On the contrary, he lost everything.
You're not him. You're just using your own rationale to criticize his lack of rationale. If you had watched his videos when he was a young kid, he has more wisdom than you and me combined.
To you he may be foolhardy. To me he has balls of steel.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not him. You're just using your own rationale to criticize his lack of rationale. If you had watched his videos when he was a young kid, he has more wisdom than you and me combined.
To you he may be foolhardy. To me he has balls of steel.
Amos Yee may be intelligent, but never wise. There is a huge difference between the two. If he has any wisdom, he wouldn't be in his present predicament for sure.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee may be intelligent, but never wise. There is a huge difference between the two. If he has any wisdom, he wouldn't be in his present predicament for sure.
His personality led to his action and hence his consequences. I'm not the sort that magnifies his shortcomings and ignore his virtues which many sinkies do here.
Whatever he did may feel stupid and unwise to many, but that doesn't detract the fact that he has more balls than you and me.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
His personality led to his action and hence his consequences. I'm not the sort that magnifies his shortcomings and ignore his virtues which many sinkies do here.
Whatever he did may feel stupid and unwise to many, but that doesn't detract the fact that he has more balls than you and me.
Bro, I agree 100% that Amos has more balls than me. So does my close buddy from secondary school who used to travel on the North-South Highway on his motorbike at speeds of up to 180 km per hr. Too bad he got into a traffic accident, and sustained a traumatic head injury, so he is unable to work now because he can't learn new things nor remember any of his training. Why is he in this state? Simply because he has far more balls than me.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I agree 100% that Amos has more balls than me. So does my close buddy from secondary school who used to travel on the North-South Highway on his motorbike at speeds of up to 180 km per hr. Too bad he got into a traffic accident, and sustained a traumatic head injury, so he is unable to work now because he can't learn new things nor remember any of his training. Why is he in this state? Simply because he has far more balls than me.
It seems we don't share same values when it comes to personality so I won't engage with you on this topic anymore cos you are diverting the topic with your 歪道理. If you want to win this argument, l'll let you win. Happy?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems we don't share same values when it comes to personality so I won't engage with you on this topic anymore cos you are diverting the topic with your 歪道理. If you want to win this argument, l'll let you win. Happy?
There is nothing to win or lose here as far as I am concerned. My purpose on any forum is to learn from others through the sharing of views. In this way, we both benefit through an exchange of ideas and past experiences. The current state of my old classmate reinforces my belief that being foolhardy just isn't worth it. I am actually traumatised by his traumatic brain injury because he seems like a completely different person now. Even his wife is afraid of him owing to his depression, short temper and suicidal tendencies. I would like to converse with you on other threads because you have a good sense of humour like me, as well as interesting viewpoints.