• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt will spare no effort to bring cyber-attackers to justice: PM Lee

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Society wasn't made to cater only to the 20 percent.

Absolutely right!!! The society ain't cater to the rich only but as a normal or even poor person, he or she must think for himself or herself constructively n not just sit back n complain n swear at the govt everyday withour any effect.

Many who make it in lives doesn't come from a rich background but they dun sit back n complaint. They dun see a chance in their native country, they moved on.

Talk is cheap, actions prove a thousand words

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely right!!! The society ain't cater to the rich only but as a normal or even poor person, he or she must think for himself or herself constructively n not just sit back n complain n swear at the govt everyday withour any effect.

Many who make it in lives doesn't come from a rich background but they dun sit back n complaint. They dun see a chance in their native country, they moved on.

Why do you make it so that says that ppl CAN'T complain about the govt EVERYDAY? Must you "control" them? Do you "control" them?

I believe, that what anyone does, is their own business.. as long as it does not affect the ppl around them seriously.. or dangerously.

Why the classification of "rich", "norml" and even "poor"? Does it make THAT MUCH of a difference?

I believe everyone, not only thinks for themselves, but also for their loved ones.. it is only natural.. and those who ONLY think for THEMSELVES.. are the ones we truly need to be wary of. Not to mean that there aren't.. but imagine if EVERYONE was like that... being GREEDY and SELFISH.. a bleak world it would be.. no?

And if a person doesn't have a lot of financial backing.. whether it be in savings, or property or whatever.. in SG.. does that person truly DARE to do ANYTHING? Seriously??? A lof of ppl have seen what happens to ppl who DARE to do "something".. lawsuits upon lawsuits.. and for some, whom we do know, who are truly full of courage.. have been rendered bankrupt. And you want a person of not alot of money in savings or income, to do something?

Besides the ballot boxes.. which happens maybe once every 4-5 years.. assuming no walk-overs.. where do you suggest that person.. or persons or what.. they do?

Being in a controlled state/nation means one is easily "singled out", and can really be easily "targeted", if the "powers that be" so dexides to. Are you going to lend a helping hand to those who dare do anything?

And, finally, your assumptino that they do "nothing but complain", is baseless.. you don't.. and can't possibly monitor the movements of EVERY person below a certain income or savings level.. and watch and review their EVERY MOVES.. and you can't read their THOUGHTS.

They could be working hard.. at whatever they can, to make ends meet.. and then scrap and scrape to save.. or not at all.. YOU CAN'T KNOW THISE!! So don't go around proclaiming that YOU DO.. please.

I have seen how ppl try and do their best to make what they can.. from the worst of things.. to make a living.. and to try to make it a better life for their next generation.. but.. rising costs.. and a govt that allows more and more foreigners to enter SG, is not making things any better for these folks. What would you propose they do? Strike?? Protest???

Your end line speaks volumes.. but your context shows how little YOU actually DO.

And.. as a personal request.. pls leave ppl's parents out of your comments.. they did nothing to you.. unless they did.. then pls give us the details.. but.. and this is only from me.. going after ANYBODY'S parents.. is just like a ruffian.. if you can't find anything to debate or argue with another person.. just use fruits.. and leave out their parents.. please.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is our super high tech SAF doing?.....where are they...?

They have already failed in their important role of defending sinkapore. Anonymous warned us before the attack, yet MINDEF and the HOME team could not prevent the attack. What a shame. And MINDEF plus HOME team consume more than half of the budget annually.

Whose heads will roll?

jw5

Loyal
Why do you make it so that says that ppl CAN'T complain about the govt EVERYDAY? Must you "control" them? Do you "control" them?

I believe, that what anyone does, is their own business.. as long as it does not affect the ppl around them seriously.. or dangerously.

Exactly right, unbelievable how many people especially sinkies don't understand this point.

Probably too used to the establishment mentality, which dictates that they control what others say or do, even if their difference or disagreement does no harm to others.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the classification of "rich", "norml" and even "poor"? Does it make THAT MUCH of a difference?

I believe everyone, not only thinks for themselves, but also for their loved ones.. it is only natural.. and those who ONLY think for THEMSELVES.. are the ones we truly need to be wary of. Not to mean that there aren't.. but imagine if EVERYONE was like that... being GREEDY and SELFISH.. a bleak world it would be.. no?

And if a person doesn't have a lot of financial backing.. whether it be in savings, or property or whatever.. in SG.. does that person truly DARE to do ANYTHING? Seriously??? A lof of ppl have seen what happens to ppl who DARE to do "something".. lawsuits upon lawsuits.. and for some, whom we do know, who are truly full of courage.. have been rendered bankrupt. And you want a person of not alot of money in savings or income, to do something?

Besides the ballot boxes.. which happens maybe once every 4-5 years.. assuming no walk-overs.. where do you suggest that person.. or persons or what.. they do?

Being in a controlled state/nation means one is easily "singled out", and can really be easily "targeted", if the "powers that be" so dexides to. Are you going to lend a helping hand to those who dare do anything?

And, finally, your assumptino that they do "nothing but complain", is baseless.. you don't.. and can't possibly monitor the movements of EVERY person below a certain income or savings level.. and watch and review their EVERY MOVES.. and you can't read their THOUGHTS.

They could be working hard.. at whatever they can, to make ends meet.. and then scrap and scrape to save.. or not at all.. YOU CAN'T KNOW THISE!! So don't go around proclaiming that YOU DO.. please.

I have seen how ppl try and do their best to make what they can.. from the worst of things.. to make a living.. and to try to make it a better life for their next generation.. but.. rising costs.. and a govt that allows more and more foreigners to enter SG, is not making things any better for these folks. What would you propose they do? Strike?? Protest???

Your end line speaks volumes.. but your context shows how little YOU actually DO.

And.. as a personal request.. pls leave ppl's parents out of your comments.. they did nothing to you.. unless they did.. then pls give us the details.. but.. and this is only from me.. going after ANYBODY'S parents.. is just like a ruffian.. if you can't find anything to debate or argue with another person.. just use fruits.. and leave out their parents.. please.

Of course anyone or anybody can have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to complain daily. The point here is what does it change even if you complaint, curse n swear everyday??? PAP will be out n down tomolo just becoz of all those noises???

The classification of "rich, norm or poor" doesn't comes from me neither from you, it comes from the society to come out with a gauging system for all. Statistic reads for itself.

A person needs to be selfish n greedy first in order to make himself or herself successful and in return to help others. If one can't even sustain his own daily lifestyle, will he/she be able to help the needy??? If one is not greedy, will his/her motivation be so great to go n acheive something for himself or herself....

One don't need to be have millions of dollars in order to have the courage to venture or try something. On the contra, those who have millions of dollars or highly educated are the ones that are afraid to venture. I've seen many Singaporeans that doesn't comes from rich background, their families or dad don't inherit them with millions of dollars and they knew by sitting back n complaint, the environment wouldn't change to suit them, so for them is to venture out even if it means by borrowing money for the venture in the beginning. This is the point.

If you're talking about rising cost, which developed or developing country doesn't have a rising cost??? You wanna talk about Europe??? Switzerland, Italy , Spain or UK??? Which country have a low living cost??? Even developing countries like China have a rising cost now...

Lastly, when you wanna talk about me commenting on other ppl parents, pls go n read those post posted by all your good buddies n gang who's the one who like to comment on other ppl's parents. Your advice should be directed to your SBF gang members like Escher first before even requesting others to be polite. If one doesn't know how to respect himself or herself, you're asking the opposite to show respect first??? Isn't it a joke!!!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The society ain't cater to the rich only but as a normal or even poor person, he or she must think for himself or herself constructively n not just sit back n complain n swear at the govt everyday withour any effect.

In sinkapore, social mobility is limited by the government policy of catering to foreigners and the elites. So, don't fool yourself into believing that the individual can determine his or her own fate. How many scholarship holders come from the working class? There is a reason why the government don't publish this information.
Don't discount the impact of people venting on this forum. I say the more the merrier. We need kindred folks to congregate here. We know that the PAP are watching this forum closely and hoping to nail a couple of us to make them an example.

How do you know that many are not from rich background? I have not seen any data on the household income of scholarship owners. I know that Pinky's sons are scholarship holders. Likewise Tony Tan's.
Migrating is not an option for most ...no other country has such a generous immigration policy as sinkapore. Even it is hard for sinkees to migrate to India or Philippines!

[/QUOTE]

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sinkapore, social mobility is limited by the government policy of catering to foreigners and the elites. So, don't fool yourself into believing that the individual can determine his or her own fate. How many scholarship holders come from the working class? There is a reason why the government don't publish this information.
Don't discount the impact of people venting on this forum. I say the more the merrier. We need kindred folks to congregate here. We know that the PAP are watching this forum closely and hoping to nail a couple of us to make them an example.

How do you know that many are not from rich background? I have not seen any data on the household income of scholarship owners. I know that Pinky's sons are scholarship holders. Likewise Tony Tan's.
Migrating is not an option for most ...no other country has such a generous immigration policy as sinkapore. Even it is hard for sinkees to migrate to India or Philippines!

[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

If one depends on others or the govt to decide his or her destiny, then he or she would be a real fool. Any country govt only creates an environment and if one individual can't change the environment to suit himself, then it's better for him to change himself to suit the environment.

You keep harping on scholars which my point is those that don't hold a MBA or Phd doesn't mean there are failures in lives. It's just that they dun sit back n complaint n do nothing. They go in search of chances n not just by blaming the govt. By putting a new govt to admin SG, you mean the current situation will change???

I think you got abit out of point when i mentioned many who make it in lives doesn't comes from rich background. During our school days, the group of so-called Ah Bengs in Yishun many comes from normal neighbourhood n study in a normal neighbourhood school and some dun even hold an "O" levels but they are doing well now if not successful. These ppl dun inherit millions of dollars from their dad neither do they have a Phd to allow them to be a CEO of a MNC company but yet they make it. Why??? Think for yourself...

When talking about venturing, you dun need to neccessary migrate. I didn't gave up my SG passport even i reside in overseas for more than 10 years. I dun just quote blindly like many others NATOs in this forum. I quote with experience n the things i see.

You have to fully understand the meaning of "Talk is cheap, actions prove a thousand words"....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If one depends on others or the govt to decide his or her destiny, then he or she would be a real fool. Any country govt only creates an environment and if one individual can't change the environment to suit himself, then it's better for him to change himself to suit the environment.[/QUOTE]
You can do only so much when government policies put obstacles to your ability to carve out a decent life.
In such a situation, fight the government in every way you can.

You keep harping on scholars which my point is those that don't hold a MBA or Phd doesn't mean there are failures in lives. It's just that they dun sit back n complaint n do nothing. They go in search of chances n not just by blaming the govt. By putting a new govt to admin SG, you mean the current situation will change???[/QUOTEy
It is time to toss the PAP aside. They are stale and bankrupt of ideas. And they have been in power for so long that they have the entitled culture.

I think you got abit out of point when i mentioned many who make it in lives doesn't comes from rich background. During our school days, the group of so-called Ah Bengs in Yishun many comes from normal neighbourhood n study in a normal neighbourhood school and some dun even hold an "O" levels but they are doing well now if not successful. These ppl dun inherit millions of dollars from their dad neither do they have a Phd to allow them to be a CEO of a MNC company but yet they make it. Why??? Think for yourself...
You are talking of exception rather than the rule.

When talking about venturing, you dun need to neccessary migrate. I didn't gave up my SG passport even i reside in overseas for more than 10 years. I dun just quote blindly like many others NATOs in this forum. I quote with experience n the things i see.
And your experience is supposed to be representative?

You have to fully understand the meaning of "Talk is cheap, actions prove a thousand words"....
Hitting the government in this forum is doing something. It maybe just talk to you, but every contribution makes a difference.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkie Land is so good and conducive, so many offspring of the various ministers (Woody Goh, Pinky, etc) would not need to remain in overseas now. Why don't they return to Sinkie Land and serve their country since their fathers are also ministers here?

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course anyone or anybody can have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to complain daily. The point here is what does it change even if you complaint, curse n swear everyday??? PAP will be out n down tomolo just becoz of all those noises???

-rest of crap deleted-

If you agree that it is ABSOLUTELY alright to complain, then write so much crap for what?

And don't put words in peoples mouth. You make a lot of baseless accusations and assumptions. To you, seems like only the poor and so-called losers like to complain.

A few years ago while buying eating curry puff at the famous tip top stall, i overheard the chitchat owner had with his friends. Nothing but complaints against the PAP and the government. Rich or poor, complaining is part of human nature. You know, people can be rich, very rich and still complain.

Pisukesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkie Land is so good and conducive, so many offspring of the various ministers (Woody Goh, Pinky, etc) would not need to remain in overseas now. Why don't they return to Sinkie Land and serve their country since their fathers are also ministers here?

That is a very good question, yet a lot of daft Sinkie still havent wake up their idea.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you agree that it is ABSOLUTELY alright to complain, then write so much crap for what?

And don't put words in peoples mouth. You make a lot of baseless accusations and assumptions. To you, seems like only the poor and so-called losers like to complain.

A few years ago while buying eating curry puff at the famous tip top stall, i overheard the chitchat owner had with his friends. Nothing but complaints against the PAP and the government. Rich or poor, complaining is part of human nature. You know, people can be rich, very rich and still complain.

the tip top boss had to pay $1 million to the IRAS.

if you are the owner, what are you going to do ?

singaporeans are number one world class complaining nuts. everything also complain. everything also blame the government. everything also want the government to do. dog barking also must blame the government. want this, want that, and still complain. too hot also complainl. too cold also complain. too quick also complain. too slow also complain.

singaporeans are spoilt to the core. they should be sent to zimbawee and siberia to experience some real hardships and they will return and kiss the ground of singapore. we have a world class government with a first world civil administration. everything works in singapore. what more do singaporeans want. heaven? the stars? the moon or what?

it's good to see singaporeans suffer some form of adversities. just look at the posts here in this forum, 99% are complaints against the government. 99% are nut cases with twisted minds. many are also blind and retarded twits trying to teach the government what to do .

singaporeans should thank their lucky stars and count their blessings everyday. instead of kpkb everyday and everywhere and everything. majulah singapura!!!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cry ...................

db14f8c0-84e2-4889-8dad-9358dfc47ab5_630pmlee.jpg
Did he really cry in at the 2011 GE rally?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the hackers are located in other countries, what can Pinky do??

Those hackers are living near me in another nearby galaxy.

Fuck those PAP maggots cockroaches and walking bags of excrement with no fucking moral compass.
Only such scums of society who want only to get rich will work for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
All of them are vicious and waiting for LKY to die so they can hoot hoot hoot Ah Loon to get billions stolen by LKY and
now acting like rotten meat attracting blow flies to feed and feed on