• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt will spare no effort to bring cyber-attackers to justice: PM Lee

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no.... is the PM going to waste taxpayers' money in trying to get people who nobody really knows who, where and what they really do to SG's "brand of justice"?

Please... don't waste our money on such pointless and useless a pursuit.. the Govt's face is not worth a Singapore ONE CENT coin (if you still have them)!!

Give it a rest.. and re-access the money spent on lousy FTs who claim they are IT experts.. but then allow hackers to create havoc... do the right thing!

Don't be "less than 20/20 perferct foresight" AGAIN!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough with your scare tactics you pro-establishment shill. :rolleyes:

Anonymous is more than just anonymity, it is an idea, that the little people (anonymous ones) should stand up to their oppressors.

If you think mine sentence is merely a scare tactics, you can try posting topics on terrorism or terrorist and see whether our dear govt will invite you for coffee or not.

I wouldn't mind if you could use a little of yr brains

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you the young chap who does business in China and knows a lot about triads.

Thought you only interested in making money? Into politics also?

Sorry, i'm definitely not into politics but just replying to some ignorant fools here who think they are smart.

Just to quote you a very good example of one member here is Eunuch Escher....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I even thought he was one of the wild oats I sowned.

Then I realised even no matter how hideous a mother he got, my genes would not have been that bad that such an entity could have come from my loins

Therefore I conclude he crawled out from a fucking unflushed septic toilet bowl probably shit into by Ah Loonie long time ago.

Might well be a worm or maggot from Ah Loonie backside hole , that fucked HK14K mother that then resulted in HK14K

After almost 3 months that i've not been to this forum, you're still the old coward fool Escher that blurt nothing out of your mouth but pure nonsense that show your foolishness.

Your "sole of shit", "hello kitty" "toilet bowl" n etc are still the same.... You love to curse n swear with your mother organs but can't come up with something new which is a shame.

Losers like you should crawl back home n squad between your mum's legs n start learning how to lick a smelly hole of yr mum.... LOL!!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
except hacking allows you to bypass the Istana guards

And allow the whole world to know that!
squatting down and shitting outside the gates of the Istana.

AND RUBBING THE FACE OF AH LOONIE AND ALL HIS PAP WALKING BAGS OF EXCREMENT INTO HIS SHIT

AND AS SAID, WATCHED BY ALL THE CHEERING SINGAPOREANS AND OTHERS IN THE WORLD

AND THEY ALL ALSO WATCHING THE CLOWNISH FUCKING LIES OF AH LOONIE AND HIS TEAM OF FUCKTURDS LIKE THE FUCKING CLOWNS THAT THEY ALL ARE

SINGKIES SHOULD NOT ALLOW SUCH USELESS TURDS OF PAP VOMITS TO CONTINUE FUCKING AND SCREWING THEM OF BILLIONS

ALL SINKIES TO FIGHT BACK AND REGAIN OUR COUNTRY AND DIGNITY AND KICK ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS OUT OUT OUT AND INTO JAIL JAIL JAIL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then I realised even no matter how hideous a mother he got, my genes would not have been that bad that such an entity could have come from my loins

Therefore I conclude he crawled out from a fucking unflushed septic toilet bowl probably shit into by Ah Loonie long time ago.

Might well be a worm or maggot from Ah Loonie backside hole , that fucked HK14K mother that then resulted in HK14K

Hoi! HKfuckturd!

GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN THAT UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL BELOW WATER LINE AND SING YOUR MUCKJULAR STINKAPURA .
YOUR FATHER THE WORM IS SOMEWHERE IN THE WATER THAT YOU MUST GIVE FILIAL RESPECT TO

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoi! HKfuckturd!

GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN THAT UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL BELOW WATER LINE AND SING YOUR MUCKJULAR STINKAPURA .
YOUR FATHER THE WORM IS SOMEWHERE IN THE WATER THAT YOU MUST GIVE FILIAL RESPECT TO

A pathetic person like you who's being born cheaply to this world by your mum n allow me to humiliate you even in a forum.

I already told u to learn from Corkshiva to use your mum's hairy pubic hair as your new swearing vocab.... Don't keep on using what toilet bowl, hello kitty or what shit in your mother's hole... ha ha ha!!!

By the way, i remember you mentioned before that you dun read my post and of course i've to thank you now for reading even you tried to side-step by replying to yourself but actually your post is directed to me.

You're a real damn cheap thing to let me humiliate u during my free time.... No wonder PAP will stay on as SG ruling party becoz there's too many ppl like u out there who only talk but no actions!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A pathetic person like you who's being born cheaply to this world by your mum n allow me to humiliate you even in a forum.

I already told u to learn from Corkshiva to use your mum's hairy pubic hair as your new swearing vocab.... Don't keep on using what toilet bowl, hello kitty or what shit in your mother's hole... ha ha ha!!!

By the way, i remember you mentioned before that you dun read my post and of course i've to thank you now for reading even you tried to side-step by replying to yourself but actually your post is directed to me.

You're a real damn cheap thing to let me humiliate u during my free time.... No wonder PAP will stay on as SG ruling party becoz there's too many ppl like u out there who only talk but no actions!!!

good morning sir
have a wonderful weekend

this is simply brilliant!!! majulah singapura!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning sir
have a wonderful weekend

this is simply brilliant!!! majulah singapura!!!

Good Morning!!!

Ppl like Escher you know what, anti society.... Jealous of those who can make it!!! Look at those who can make it and living comfortably in SG, who's complaining??? Only those like CHEAPO Escher who's a failure will complain, curse n swear to 9th heaven but no actions. And the most pathetic part you know is what??? They claim PAP will fall and so on just for the sake of their own comfort, self-console

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I realised worms or maggots from Ah Loonie arsehole must come from somewhere. Even they cannot come spontantenously into being.

Then I thought with all the fucks Ah Loonie get into his arsehole from his darling loveboys, no one can be sure who fathered that worm.

That created HK14k

No good in asking HK mother as she opened her legs to all who even look at her

Including that chihuahua.

If HK has the urge to lift his legs everytime he pass a fire hydrant, that will be a sure proof

But you can expect HK will never tell you that especially if that is true

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised worms or maggots from Ah Loonie arsehole must come from somewhere. Even they cannot come spontantenously into being.

Then I thought with all the fucks Ah Loonie get into his arsehole from his darling loveboys, no one can be sure who fathered that worm.

That created HK14k

No good in asking HK mother as she opened her legs to all who even look at her

Including that chihuahua.

If HK has the urge to lift his legs everytime he pass a fire hydrant, that will be a sure proof

But you can expect HK will never tell you that especially if that is true

Honestly, i dun pity you but rather your mother....

Honestly eunuch escher, can you tell us what is the occupation of your mother..... Apart from being a street whore, i can't think of other occupation for you mum due to your inferior behaviour!!! LOL!!!

Maybe is time for you to ask your mum who is your biological father or maybe your biological father is a dog by the name of chiwawa!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must rally BEHIND our beloved Prime Minister, who is protecting us from an attack, that will compromise our safety& well being.

Our Prime Minister has failed. He spent hundreds of billions on Defence, IT and policing ...yet these agencies could not thwart a pre-warned cyber attack. What a laughing stock! He has ZERO credibility.
The CPIB should investigate how the billions have been spent.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Prime Minister has failed. He spent hundreds of billions on Defence, IT and policing ...yet these agencies could not thwart a pre-warned cyber attack. What a laughing stock! He has ZERO credibility.
The CPIB should investigate how the billions have been spent.

haha CPIB is the one corrupting the millions

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning!!!

Ppl like Escher you know what, anti society.... Jealous of those who can make it!!! Look at those who can make it and living comfortably in SG, who's complaining??? Only those like CHEAPO Escher who's a failure will complain, curse n swear to 9th heaven but no actions. And the most pathetic part you know is what??? They claim PAP will fall and so on just for the sake of their own comfort, self-console

Society wasn't made to cater only to the 20 percent.