• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google 'Street View' - Even More Amazing And Secret Pictures

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i Do understand a coward will always honour another coward. This is a perfect example.

And i understand why you honour LKY. Maybe you should make a special arrangement with google to take a snapshot with you and LKY in his bedroom.

Dun worry, no one will noticed you as the image faces of the pple are blurred. But i guess you do wish that it will not be blurred. but opps, i maybe be wrong as coward will love to do things behind something that they can hide.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what do we call a person who run road from Singapore to seek comfort in the arms of a ladyboy? :biggrin:

You understand? That's a revelation. If you think so I am afraid you are sadly mistakened since you are known to have completely lost your marbles. At best, you are delusional. Same with your mindless warped logic displayed. :wink:

By the way, what is the meaning of "opps"? You have consistently displayed a total lack understanding of the written language and here is another cringing example. :rolleyes:

Are you so shameful to be filmed with your ladyboy you are pimping that you are so relieved that images are blurred? :p :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what do we call a person who run road from Singapore to seek comfort in the arms of a ladyboy? :biggrin:

You understand? That's a revelation. If you think so I am afraid you are sadly mistakened since you are known to have completely lost your marbles. At best, you are delusional. Same with your mindless warped logic displayed. :wink:

By the way, what is the meaning of "opps"? You have consistently displayed a total lack understanding of the written language and here is another cringing example. :rolleyes:

Are you so shameful to be filmed with your ladyboy you are pimping that you are so relieved that images are blurred? :p :biggrin:

Chill uncle SC! :smile::smile::smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk so much? a coward is a coward. That is a perfect example. coward honour another coward. This country is doomed with people like you.

I am right to stay out of sinkieland because of pple like you who stroke the balls of a coward. Why not you go and tell LKY what i say. He might reward you with a badge of coward.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai loser pimp tonychat,

u stayed in thai becos that prostitute gf of yours kena banned from returning to spore.. she is caught by the anti-vice for prostitution.. that is why u hate everything spore to the core, n lick aussie, uk, thailand balls..:oIo:

the spore governt may cockup in many areas, but banning your chicken gf from returning is certainly not one of them :oIo:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much? a coward is a coward. That is a perfect example. coward honour another coward. This country is doomed with people like you.

I am right to stay out of sinkieland because of pple like you who stroke the balls of a coward. Why not you go and tell LKY what i say. He might reward you with a badge of coward.

LOL! I can see your reaction is because you are lost for words due to your less than acceptable command of the English Language. You never learnt English well from your teachers did you, that you do not even know the correct definition of cowardice?

Let me teach you. One example of a coward is of a person who runs away to a third world country the moment he is faced with situations he cannot deal with in his own country. Notice this description fits you to the tee?

One menton of LKY by me and you go jumping onto the conclusion that I am on his side. If I say that I voted against the PAP, you will say I am a PAP supporter. :rolleyes:

You really have to get your brains examined as the downward slide in your mental faculties are too obvious. :p

Has your long and continued exposure to prostitutes in the third world country have anything to do with this phenomenon? :eek: Pity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only remember that you dun even dare to face me in the chatroom. I usually look down on such character. If you got balls, face me then. dun talk so much cock.

and true enough, a licker of a larger coward, LKY. YOu dun even realise that your cowardic is the thing that will cause problem in your country.

I do not want my children to mixed with character defect individuals. Lucky for my children.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only remember that you dun even dare to face me in the chatroom. I usually look down on such character. If you got balls, face me then. dun talk so much cock.

and true enough, a licker of a larger coward, LKY. YOu dun even realise that your cowardic is the thing that will cause problem in your country.

I do not want my children to mixed with character defect individuals. Lucky for my children.

Gee, what is "cowardic"? More examples of your mental deficiency again? I am a coward because I choose not to talk to an idiot? How shallow can you get? Are you so depraved and lonely, in attention seeking mode that if I do not accede to your whims and fancies you go further into suicidal mode? :eek: :eek:

Just like I advised you earlier. Go get your head checked out. Your behaviour is getting less rational by the day and do stay away from third world prostitutes. Your mental and physical health are at risk and the symptoms are evidently showing here.

Your future children with your genes will be at risk from a mental like you. For their sake, don't have them and that's good advice. :rolleyes:

woohoohoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK Downgrader - I've been ignoring your trolling for weeks now, but I think it's about time to set the record straight... I've done it before, but you've chosen to ignore it. I really couldn't give a shit if you like or hate me - that's your choice and it's a free world. But you should be honest with yourself and admit the real reason why.

It's not coz I've stolen yours or anyone else's job (the lie of which u've convinced yourself) - coz I haven't... I've got the same job that I had in Melbourne (and also Shanghai) - it's my job, not yours or anyone else's, it's MINE. I brought it here with me to SG... and since I've been here I've created more jobs and employed only SGpeans. I've slogged it out hard all my life from the 'bottom up' (for almost 2 decades) to develop the highly successful career I have now... if you suggest even for a moment that you have the experience and ability to do the job I do (which is MY job, not yours or anyone else's), or that you want to 'steal' it just coz now I now live in SG, then I think perhaps u're giving yourself way too much credit!! I have a global role, and SG is not the only country which I support (far from it).

My job and I are here coz I travel around the region so often - SG is so central, and generally full of good, caring people, and we really like it here. By living here I can be with my family more often... anyway, that's my problem, not yours (and quite frankly none of your business - but needed to set this straight).

So with that cleared up, you should admit to yourself the REAL reasons why you have so much hatred toward me - from your numerous other posts to me, I sugesst that it seems to be coz I have white skin (u've actually said that before)... like I said, I don't care that u feel this way coz it's your problem, not mine... but please be honest with yourself huh?? Instead of whining about someone who has NOT stolen jobs from SGpeans, but rather created them, get up off your ass and work hard for what u believe in... u too can make a difference to your own life and make this world a better one.

Thanks again for calling me 'ocker' - told u before, that's a real endearing term... maybe you think it's insulting, but actually it makes me feel proud. Cheers!!

Hey I really don't see the need to be rude to Pete, he seems like a nice guy and seems genuine in wanting to integrate into the local society. I agree that many expats can be real obnoxious but Pete seems ok. You guys should check out the forum on expatsingapore dot com if you're looking to pick fights with expats that are delusional about their superiority.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I really don't see the need to be rude to Pete, he seems like a nice guy and seems genuine in wanting to integrate into the local society. I agree that many expats can be real obnoxious but Pete seems ok. You guys should check out the forum on expatsingapore dot com if you're looking to pick fights with expats that are delusional about their superiority.

Hey bro - thanks a heap :biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, niece lolabunny. Some people do bring out the worst in me, especially those run road Singaporeans who slams the rest of Singaporeans. :biggrin:

Well, with that established, please return your aim to the right targets. We really would not want to lose your marksmanship. Good shots are not easy to come by on our side. Internet brigade is one thing but when they launch assaults with divisions.....................................................................:wink:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bro - thanks a heap :biggrin:

24ery3a.jpg

heres two heaps for u.

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small boy,

You would not be able to tell the difference between and ball and a marble.

Don't you know? This time of the year in December holiday, a lot of school boys come out to play. Nowadays, younger generation tends to be very rude... Proor family brought must be the cause......

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal

My bro-in-law is a New Zealander, a real nice guy indeed and helpful one around the house. Matter of fact, their maturity level is way above the local of the same age based on my observation.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, suggest all to go into expatsingapore dot com, especially the section on "Living in Singapore", then you will see what real obnoxious expats are.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know? This time of the year in December holiday, a lot of school boys come out to play. Nowadays, younger generation tends to be very rude... Proor family brought must be the cause......

Thanks for the reminder, and yes, you are right on the reason being due to extremely poor upbringing. :smile: