• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS - Are you there?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Seng

Can you state categorically that you're MERELY making observations about what is likely to happen in Hougang BE? And that you're in no way, directly or indirectly, try to persuade, instigate or influence a multi-party contest in Hougang, regardless who the candidate(s) is?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Meng Seng

Can you state categorically that you're MERELY making observations about what is likely to happen in Hougang BE? And that you're in no way, directly or indirectly, try to persuade, instigate or influence a multi-party contest in Hougang, regardless who the candidate(s) is?

You don't seriously think he's going to answer your questions. Transparency in war is suicide.

Z

Zombie

if you want 1st-hand information, maybe go to hougang coffeeshop and wait near the hainanese curry chicken and lou bah stalls...

maybe some reporters already 24hrs standby there... :eek::biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't seriously think he's going to answer your questions. Transparency in war is suicide.

When I started the thread, GMS was online and I'm fairly certain he saw the new thread shouting his name. That he had chosen to remain silent, much like what YSL did, just simply inferred that he's very much behind the scene, plotting to send a candidate to Hougang.

I'm still waiting for GMS to come out to confirm or deny. If he doesn't, he's no better than YSL. That would make him a real hypocrite for accusing YSL.

We'll see.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You really give me too much credits! :wink:

I am no puppet master and I don't pull strings here and there. That's just pure observations and logical deductions based on certain premises.

Goh Meng Seng

Meng Seng

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really give me too much credits! :wink:

I am no puppet master and I don't pull strings here and there. That's just pure observations and logical deductions based on certain premises.

Goh Meng Seng

Great! This is what I need from you, a denial that you're involved in partisan politics and covertly behind the scene. We can now judge your actions in relation to BE. Including your behind the scene activities in HK. You're watched.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to work so hard to get a response, and I wouldn't bother. As I said, for someone with so much to say, he certain stands by very little of his words. It's obvious someone's conscience isn't clear. A religious man, my foot.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng couldn' be bothered to answer, he is enjoying himself in Macau's erotic massage and sauna. :wink:

gohmengseng-01.jpg

sexy-soapy-massage-spa-girls-happy-ending-fun-time-cubby-demotivational-posters-1298430481.jpg

Last edited: