• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHA;;// I was thinking along that line.... but got proof?

"She" made her first ever a posting in Sammyboy on 14-10-2010 at the thread " Re: Dollah Kassim has just passed on ...... ".

She said: Poor thing, he was a great man indeed!

Maybe we can ask her what position Dollah Kassim played - goalkeeper? ... haha.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
"She" made her first ever a posting in Sammyboy on 14-10-2010 at the thread " Re: Dollah Kassim has just passed on ...... ".

She said: Poor thing, he was a great man indeed!

Maybe we can ask her what position Dollah Kassim played - goalkeeper? ... haha.

hmmm... smell rats...

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Seng was not sack from Worker Party. Please get your fact right. Meng Seng left voluntarily to preserve his party image. And also, he could not get along well with people who were backstab him, like Perry Tong, Eric Tan, Chia Ti Lik & Yaw Shin Leong.

Meng Seng went through very difficult time, he was attached to Worker Party so much. Even today in private to me he will sing praise of Low, Sylvia, even his old colleages like Perry, Shin Leong, etc, despite they fall out with him.

Please understand the truth, Meng Seng is a real gentleman who shoulder the burden himself, and in public he always say his own fault, he will never reveal is other people fault. That is how forgiving and magnaninous Meng Seng is.

Actually I never understood how people have the view that GMS was sacked from WP. The opposition is so small that you would have to do something serious to get sacked because every one of them needs every person and even every dog or ant willing to be with them. The only one was SPP which expelled 2 members.

I also don't know how people got the idea that GMS was "backstabbed" by the people mentioned. Nearly all the time if they disagreed it would be on political direction, not who's who. Who can be a who's who in opposition anyway?

And to who do you backstab GMS to? LTK? Sylvia Lim? However GMS had the honour of being in WP's top team. Furthermore, other than CTL (who is obviously not an enemy of GMS from what was seen at SFD's forum), the rest were not members of WP's CEC, which made them a step away from decision body and disadvantageous when it came to any political jostling.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore, other than CTL (who is obviously not an enemy of GMS from what was seen at SFD's forum), the rest were not members of WP's CEC, which made them a step away from decision body and disadvantageous when it came to any political jostling.

Oh my gawd, the extent to which the opposition and the MS Goh apologists will lie.

Perry Tong (who is much more educated and much more eloquent than ah beng MS Goh) and Yaw Shin Leong were both CEC members.

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,

I appreciate your gesture of friendships to Meng Seng. Somehow Meng Seng has been treated very unfairly by some of his friends and by forum personnel, I felt the need to to stand up for him even though he is reluctant to pointing finger at others. In fact he never like to talk bad about people.

Meng Seng has a lot of "opportunistic" friend like Jane Leong, Chia Ti Lik, Yaw, Perry, etc, but he also have many genuine and sincere friend, like yourself, Vincent, Dr Poh, Marcus, Melvin Tan, Tan Wui Hua, Steve Chia, Sebastian Teo, Abdul Salim, Lee Wai Leng, and many other colleagues at NSP. I'm sure Meng Seng appreciate your friendship and treausure much, you all are like gem to him, he will never forget this.

Like Meng Seng, I believe in let the past be forgot, I hope the future is brighter and Meng Seng will make good stride in political scene. I have strong faith in his quality, character and purpose.

Actually I never understood how people have the view that GMS was sacked from WP. The opposition is so small that you would have to do something serious to get sacked because every one of them needs every person and even every dog or ant willing to be with them. The only one was SPP which expelled 2 members.

I also don't know how people got the idea that GMS was "backstabbed" by the people mentioned. Nearly all the time if they disagreed it would be on political direction, not who's who. Who can be a who's who in opposition anyway?

And to who do you backstab GMS to? LTK? Sylvia Lim? However GMS had the honour of being in WP's top team. Furthermore, other than CTL (who is obviously not an enemy of GMS from what was seen at SFD's forum), the rest were not members of WP's CEC, which made them a step away from decision body and disadvantageous when it came to any political jostling.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I have, it would be all over the world :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

maybe it will come out soon since he sabo joseph ong? :wink:

anyway whether Cpt Goh Meng Seng got no sex tape we dunno..but do u think voters in Tampines will approve of him joinin sggirls as a member to ogle at teen sexy semi-nude pic? I bet when Cpt Goh Meng Seng join sggirls 12 sep 2004, it neber occur to him dat it will come back and haunt him today..:wink:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my gawd, the extent to which the opposition and the MS Goh apologists will lie.

Perry Tong (who is much more educated and much more eloquent than ah beng MS Goh) and Yaw Shin Leong were both CEC members.

Prior to the 2006 election, both were not CEC members. Even if they were after 2006, GMS was a longer incumbent than the two.

Actually, GMS left the WP when he was a highly regarded CEC member. In that sense, I don't see how any "backstabbing" had taken place.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prior to the 2006 election, both were not CEC members. Even if they were after 2006, GMS was a longer incumbent than the two.

Actually, GMS left the WP when he was a highly regarded CEC member. In that sense, I don't see how any "backstabbing" had taken place.

If I recall correctly, GMS was Webmaster and CTL was Asst. Org. Sec. to Org. Sec. YSL at the point they resigned in Oct. 2006. However, I don't see what CEC membership or hierarchy got to do with this, especially with insinuation to backstabbing. TLH wasn't even a CEC member at all during his time. Anyway, the GMS and CTL resignation was publicly accounted and documented, as most of the CEC didn't support CEC member involvement internet forums except them two. They resigned. Just a matter of differences in courses to chart and avenues to take. Ironically, they were proved right subsequently, there's no way to stop with Blog, Facebook, Twitter etc. coming on. Nobody's claiming credit on hindsight though, some confluences just happened at the wrong place at the wrong time.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it's really him really shameless.. .

153xlox.jpg

u call me shameless?
dont make me mad okay?
u will regret when i am mad
i will turn into the incredible bulk....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, they were proved right subsequently, there's no way to stop with Blog, Facebook, Twitter etc. coming on. Nobody's claiming credit on hindsight though, some confluences just happened at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It has nothing to do with being present on Blog, Twitter etc. It is the embarrassing way in which BG (minus 5 ranks) MS Goh and Go Ti Lik (oops, I meant Chia Ti Lik) conducted themselves on the old SBF.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the true character of Goh Meng Seng. (Assumming it is true).

Think GMS also said he will not take care of the ward as it is not a MP job.

No need to have Meet the MP session if GMS is the MP.

no true
he can serve you better as a mp if you have an adutery problem
since he have first hand experience (asuming the posted story is true)

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...this thread is as intriguing as Love.
Sorry GMS...i call a spade a spade.
I don't see what an aspiring politician can hope to achieve by engaging in such a thread.
I say you really got no cow sense; don't talk about political sense.
But don't worry, if u ever stand in my constituency, u will still have my vote because i belong to the anti-papee group.
also if you can get erected to Parliament based on your what i read of you and your responses, I will chopped my kukubird to protest.
I cannot state my position any more clearly and will not participate in this thread anymore.
I have better things to do....like TCSS with my jie jie.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you more. The last time when GMS threatened to sue me, I send him an email with a nice attachment. His balls dropped when he sees it and immediately stop talking about suing me.
Remember, the world is very small, and Singaporeans are well-travelled. What one does in Macau doesn't always stay in Macau. :wink:
NQ this bugger threaten to sue other forummers here again, pls share your card with them :biggrin::biggrin: