• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang is Out of Control

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there recently to have dinner, notice that there were so hundreds prostitutes soliciting for sex along the main Geylang Road, This had cause some trouble to local decent female who were there to have dinner. Its a shame to Singapore that even in Thailand red light district, you don't see prostitues standing on roadside to solicit for sex.

What Happened to our law enforcers ? They never pass by Geylang Road ? Or Geylang Road had been remove from their enforcing boundaries?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon Singapore will be the red light district of Asia. Like Hatyai, a lot of people here think is a red light district. You be wrong if you visit Hatyai. Its more of shopping and food paradise. 95 percent are tourists, 5 percent are cheongsters.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there recently to have dinner, notice that there were so hundreds prostitutes soliciting for sex along the main Geylang Road, This had cause some trouble to local decent female who were there to have dinner. Its a shame to Singapore that even in Thailand red light district, you don't see prostitues standing on roadside to solicit for sex.

What Happened to our law enforcers ? They never pass by Geylang Road ? Or Geylang Road had been remove from their enforcing boundaries?

Who are the prostitutes disturbing?

eLEEtes?

or Peasants?

The answer explains all.

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sg dun have this kind of place for us as a man........ i think police station not enough to lock out all the Pervert ppl liao

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sg dun have this kind of place for us as a man........ i think police station not enough to lock out all the Pervert ppl liao

what kind of bloody logic is this?

how come water fountains dun shoot gold particles?

like that there will not be any robberies in sgp..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

Donch u dare blame my FT pets! They are here to create jobs for you, OK? Whores not humans ah? *chey*

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I find Geylang become more vibrant now. Full of activities and no one is forcing anyone go there if you don't like it. More like small version of Pattaya in Thailand.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share the same sentiment with you.

But we should know that nearly 70% voted for PAP. They support the PAP's FT policy.
No prostitutes living on the streets, those elderly with rich CPF got no where to go.
Besides, Singapore will lose out to those cities with red light districts.

As long as there are money to earn, PAP and supporters dont mind even sentosa turns into a big brothel.

I know that 33% is the collateral damage but what can they do ?

Prostitution and big time gambling are now the mammon of singapore, PAP people will not care a damn.

while we hate to see Geylang going to the dogs, we also must understand that it is the voters's aspiration to have more prostitution in singapore. PAP cannot be blamed for the decision. PAP only carries out what the voters want to see and feel.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share the same sentiment with you.

But we should know that nearly 70% voted for PAP. They support the PAP's FT policy.
No prostitutes living on the streets, those elderly with rich CPF got no where to go.
Besides, Singapore will lose out to those cities with red light districts.

As long as there are money to earn, PAP and supporters dont mind even sentosa turns into a big brothel.

I know that 33% is the collateral damage but what can they do ?

Prostitution and big time gambling are now the mammon of singapore, PAP people will not care a damn.

while we hate to see Geylang going to the dogs, we also must understand that it is the voters's aspiration to have more prostitution in singapore. PAP cannot be blamed for the decision. PAP only carries out what the voters want to see and feel.

Sir it's 66.6% not 70%.

What if PAP cheated in the 2006 elections through GRC?

what can the people do?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what kind of bloody logic is this?

how come water fountains dun shoot gold particles?

like that there will not be any robberies in sgp..

wrong !! there will still be robberies , even if fountains shoot gold ..because gold will be very common . :biggrin: . those guys will rob other things instead .

Thinking is the hardest work , perhaps that's the reason so few engage in it. :wink:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
66.6 or near 70, the baboons still won.

GRC is actually a ruse to win the minority votes. The minority in singapore is constantly reminded by the scums about spectre of riots. So you see why the vote pattern is always 30 to 40% won by oppo.

i think it is the minority votes that give PAP victory.

Sir it's 66.6% not 70%.

What if PAP cheated in the 2006 elections through GRC?

what can the people do?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you want to extend the "Little Arab" from Joo Chiat to include Geylang?

I think you love that kind of decent living which we have in the 50s where we all go to bed at 8pm. No night lives. 'Noble' living with encouragement on active marriage sex and making of children?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our poor LEO Law Enforcers Officers also lack guidance in this area.
Their job scope is not fully explained to them by senior officers.
And they are paid too low to step beyond their job scope !
Senior officers gets paid by the pimps and those who brought the ladies in this trade.
In Singapore there is no black nor white. There is much gray area and those has most $$$ buy out the law.

That's the way it is in the SPF ! We must catch the Seniors PO first thing first make them liable.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I find Geylang become more vibrant now. Full of activities and no one is forcing anyone go there if you don't like it. More like small version of Pattaya in Thailand.

Stupid logic. Why don't you go to CDC?? The AIDS ward are also more vibrant and full. the whole area in geylang is a disgrace to the poodles and every sinkie

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal

What Happened to our law enforcers? They never pass by Geylang Road? Or Geylang Road had been remove from their enforcing boundaries?

Geylang is full of life and vitality.

With most of other part of Singapore being overplanned and highly regulated, we don't have much area like Geylang that is so fascinating.

Look at such highly sterile areas as Kereta Ayer China Town, Tanjong Pagar, Bugis and many others. It is so boring, monotonous. These areas are now clinically clean. But, they are lifeless. What for..?

It is our hope that Geylang be left as it is.

Nobody is being forced to go to Geylang. If you don't like the area, there are many other options.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is better for those illegal pRC gals to move to another site.
in the long term, it might kill the legal one too, because of some MP or women right group.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lidat no gd meh? ...

@ geylang, u can 2 eat gd food, ur i's can eat candy, u can oso eat their doufu ...

wat r local decent females doing in geylang? ...

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
lidat no gd meh? ...

@ geylang, u can 2 eat gd food, ur i's can eat candy, u can oso eat their doufu ...

wat r local decent females doing in geylang? ...

yamen. wat cock do all these goody souls think they are.....living in their own world and trying to impose their values on others.

don't like it ...then don't go to geylang......you know it is a red light area and you still go there. Not happy still, then go and live in another country.