• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had enough fun of you ....

the pleasure is mine........

next time entertain me more ...

i await jaspar the drifter or driftwood..

Next time want to con money dont come here ...

again if you are man enuf........ Go there and come back to unmask me.

忙しくて、常に実際の作業を意味しない。すべての作業の目的は、生産や達成のいずれかの手順が終了するが、システム、企画、情報先見の明する必要がありますし、正直な目的だけでなく、汗です。行うにはそうしていないです。

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gim Moh Rd Blk 21 #01-193...

Sindy Radio Co. Reg. Name: Sindy Radio Co.
Also found in Alphabet S, Page 518 of 1205HDB Ghim Moh, 21 Ghim Moh Road, #01-193 (S)270021

if its free , how are you going to pay high rental in singapore ? somemore got 3 outlets ?

Read my earlier posting: who are you or who am I to question who is paying for the rents? The fact remains: service is free and gadget not for sale even to Bill Gates

its a radio company dealing with Small Electric Appliances

As though you just discovered Quantum Mechanics

if now im in singapore i sure pull out your mask ...anyway i already exposed that QI dont work and your company is fake ....i already had my fun in exposing you ...you cant get money here ...buzz off . i had enough fun ....LOL. next time be a smart conman instead ...LOL . bye ..

You are the clown & arsehole joker, not me

MORON!
Datz is the previous shop owner and landlord. If you dare go there you will NOT see the shitty radio shop but Cosmo Signboard. Geddit, stupid bastard.
It is now rented to Cosmo Genki Land which is promoting "Cosmo.Dr"

Only nincompoop uses outdated particulars to state their case. So much so for the moron calling himself "drifter" who now excuses himself as being in exile.......... a coward is a coward!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are the clown & arsehole joker, not me

MORON!
Datz is the previous shop owner and landlord. If you dare go there you will NOT see the shitty radio shop but Cosmo Signboard. Geddit, stupid bastard.
It is now rented to Cosmo Genki Land which is promoting "Cosmo.Dr"

Only nincompoop uses outdated particulars to state their case. So much so for the moron calling himself "drifter" who now excuses himself as being in exile.......... a coward is a coward!

wow...you know so much about the company hor ...:wink:

now you have given us the company name i do a search , and the result ..its a MLM COMPANY !! i expected !!! so how much do you invest in that company ? :biggrin::wink:

http://www.max-one.com.sg/

and its owned by Keracker Holding Pte. Ltd, which is doing aslo doing MLM . 8 outlets in singapore and they have 10 outlets in malaysia within 3 months ...LOL. that is the pattern of MLM company .

i stay in japan almost 9years and i dont even heard of this brand ...LOL. :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gim Moh Rd Blk 21 #01-193...

Sindy Radio Co. Reg. Name: Sindy Radio Co.
Also found in Alphabet S, Page 518 of 1205HDB Ghim Moh, 21 Ghim Moh Road, #01-193 (S)270021

if its free , how are you going to pay high rental in singapore ? somemore got 3 outlets ?

its a radio company dealing with Small Electric Appliances

if now im in singapore i sure pull out your mask ...anyway i already exposed that QI dont work and your company is fake ....i already had my fun in exposing you ...you cant get money here ...buzz off . i had enough fun ....LOL. next time be a smart conman instead ...LOL . bye ..

Hey Muttafarker: phone 62713317 & find out if the address is correct & whether it is now Cosmo and NOT Sindy Radio Co...... Better still go there see the signboard or take a photo showing Sindy Radio signboard to prove me wrong ...... I will self-exile from Sammyboy Forum; If not YOU'd better apologise but I doubt you will as you are a bloody coward and an unmanly motherfucker! I hereby throw the gaunlet at your fucking face.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow...so angry kena exposed is it ? $$$ gone liao .. LOL . i search on singapore street directory that why i found out those infor and address .. your company never update street directory ? LOL !!

had enough of your stupid con job ...go out and find a decent job instead of cheating old people ....becareful ....people are watching you ....tata ...

dont say its free if its MLM company ...asshole . everyone knows that MLM is a con company ..so how much do you invest in that company ? LOL .

why didnt you say its MLM company from the start of the thread ? coverup ? LOL !!! your money kena cheated now want to cheap other people money so that can get back yours ?? LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

now you have given us the company name i do a search , and the result ..its a MLM COMPANY !! i expected !!! so how much do you invest in that company ? :biggrin::wink:

and its owned by Keracker Holding Pte. Ltd, which is doing aslo doing MLM . 8 outlets in singapore and they have 10 outlets in malaysia within 3 months ...LOL. that is the pattern of MLM company .

i stay in japan almost 9years and i dont even heard of this brand ...LOL.
:rolleyes:

Shitting from your chair again......... making wild claim
DID MLM fucked you badly??? Ouch@@@

Staying even 20 yrs in jappo land washing jappos anuses do not matter at all:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Now you claim the address is Sindy Radio ... blah blah blah
Show photographic proof!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

What MLM when it is not selling the gadget and providing free service?
You previously accused me of owning the company/business, now you are suggesting that I invested in the company! Fucking untrustworthy nincompoop Mickeymaus-san

i stay in japan almost 9years and i dont even heard of this brand ...LOL. :rolleyes:

Stayed only 9 yrs and you know all brand/gadget made/sold in jappo land... fuck you n go con someone else.
Found your Mickeymoto-san father?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you dare not show photo of Sindy Radio shop front n signboard?
Lost your balls?

Bloody fucking coward and numbskull

the questions is not if its sindy radio shop signboard or your Cosmo Genki Land company . ( i just do a search on street directory and thats what i found ) . even its not sindy radio company ..its Cosmo Genki Land , its still a MLM company !!! LOL .

why didnt you start the thread on MLM company instead of free " QI" services :biggrin:? trying to mislead :wink: ? how much do you invested in that con company ? :biggrin: kena con now want to con old people toget back your money ? :biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stayed only 9 yrs and you know all brand/gadget made/sold in jappo land... fuck you n go con someone else.
Found your Mickeymoto-san father?

if its so popular most big department store will have it ..idiot !!!:oIo::oIo:

kena con by your own company still dont know ...LOL

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...so angry kena exposed is it ? $$$ gone liao .. Lol . I search on singapore street directory that why i found out those infor and address .. Your company never update street directory ? Lol !!

you used old info to state your case n now blame it on cosmo in ghim moh. Do you have any honour at all? To beef up your case, you now instigate that i lost money to mlm when previously you insisted i owned the company. What an unscrupulous bastard are you! Plain coward and untrustworthy jerk. Stay in jappo land to wash the jappo backside or you prefer to join your stepdad in changi???:oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio::oio:

had enough of your stupid con job ...go out and find a decent jon instead of cheating old people ....becareful ....people are watching you ....tata ...

Dont say its free if its mlm company ...asshole . Everyone knows that mlm is a con company ..so how much do you invest in that company ? Lol .

Why didnt you say its mlm company from the start of the thread ? Coverup ? Lol !!! Your money kena cheated now want to cheap other people money so that can get back yours ?? Lol!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
the questions is not if its sindy radio shop signboard or your cosmo genki land company . ( i just do a search on street directory and thats what i found ) . Even its not sindy radio company ..its cosmo genki land , its still a mlm company !!! Lol .

Why didnt you start the thread on mlm company instead of free " qi" services :d? Trying to mislead

YOU are the one who were trying to mislead by shifting ground when cornered: address was Sindy Radio - damn sure untill I proved you wrong. Then you said does not matter if Sindy or Cosmo.... then bald allegation of MLM when sofar over 70 days all got free treatment, No one asked or forced to buy or donate anything......... you rant and rant ad infinitum just to show your fucking stupidity and to show what a person of dishonour you are.

YES it comes to a point that I see NO FURTHER POINT IN ARGUING WITH A LOWLIFE DEVOID OF INTELLIGENCE OR HONOUR! Before I stop, allow me to say: fuck you and go straight to hell, never to step foot in Singapore again.

who are you to teach me how to start a thread? Dun teach me how to suck egg n i won't teach you how to lick jappo asses.
Do you have clear proof that that joint in ghim moh is mlm? If so explain why it is doing for about 70 days foc and have not announced sale of the gadget or declared a price????????

Even if it were mlm....... I am not allow to disseminate the info out of conviction that pple may find it useful (& they make their informed choice as i am in no position to force anyone incl asshole drifter).

:wink: ? How much do you invested in that con company ? :d kena con now want to con old people toget back your money ? :d:d:oio::oio:

Now you alleged I have invested in the company. How come I dun own it anymore? Who the fuck are you to decide on this matter? Prove that I con old pple and how wud I get back any money I din invest? What a jerk you are........... must be my bad sperm!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whether or not your product is genuine, you should not post here for your commercial interests

this stupid guy still got the cheeks to start a thread like " Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room " . LOL :biggrin:

trying to urgue that " QI " can do wonders ( somemore free service leh ) ...the facts is , he invested in his con company , lose money and trying to con people to get back his money !!!!:biggrin::wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...now the truth is out ...im done .LOL.

YOU are the one who were trying to mislead by shifting ground when cornered: address was Sindy Radio - damn sure untill I proved you wrong. Then you said does not matter if Sindy or Cosmo.... then bald allegation of MLM when sofar over 70 days all got free treatment, No one asked or forced to buy or donate anything......... you rant and rant ad infinitum just to show your fucking stupidity and to show what a person of dishonour you are.

YES it comes to a point that I see NO FURTHER POINT IN ARGUING WITH A LOWLIFE DEVOID OF INTELLIGENCE OR HONOUR! Before I stop, allow me to say: fuck you and go straight to hell, never to step foot in Singapore again.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
this stupid guy still got the cheeks to start a thread like " Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room " . LOL :biggrin:

trying to urgue that " QI " can do wonders ( somemore free service leh ) ...the facts is , he invested in his con company , lose money and trying to con people to get back his money !!!!:biggrin::wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether or not your product is genuine, you should not post here for your commercial interests

What do you mean by "your product"? Have you proof that it is mine?

Excuse me: what do you mean by commercial interest when I merely provided information to those who may need it (like all things, they will need to verify the claims...)
They have to check it out and decided if they like it or not
Furthermore no money is involved at all as the service is free and the gadget is not for sell

AND I dun benefit in anyway other than trying to help pple who may be in need of this service.

If disseminating such information is wrong perse, what is the purpose of this forum? To cast aspersion? Throw shit? To show arrogance? To browbeat those with views not same as your???

For jerks, dork and morons to condemn others? Carry on spouting for I dun give a shit!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/archive/index.php/t-2703649.html

bad review...LOL.

Last edited: