• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Germany will qualify for semi-finals

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it could be interesting...best offence vs best defence.
as with the trend we observe so far,..expect a stalemate and go into penalties, a showdown of both best goalkeepers...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me rooting 4 azzurri ...

me stil dun like ze germans ... morova now wif italy as underdogs ... but italy muz win b4 going 2 penalties ...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
it could be interesting...best offence vs best defence.
as with the trend we observe so far,..expect a stalemate and go into penalties, a showdown of both best goalkeepers...

The Germans are physically taller and bigger than the Italians.

Goalie Buffon will be very busy later :biggrin:

Ramsey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reigning world champion to beat the Italians and hopefully it's will be a Germany vs Portugal final :biggrin:

Portugal are kidding themselves if they think they can win Euro 2016. Five matches into the tournament, they have yet to win a game inside 90 minutes. :eek:

Balotelli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apologies to Azzurri supporters that i wasn't selected for this Euro 2016 tournament due to my bad ass attitude. :o

Let's see how my team deal with Joachim's tactical formation. :cool:

225911899be51d16776cd5ba3c17767af9b70048.jpg

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

74 minutes into the game, Italy got three yellow cards, Germany none. Best offensive vs Best defense.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal are kidding themselves if they think they can win Euro 2016. Five matches into the tournament, they have yet to win a game inside 90 minutes. :eek:

Hi don't look down at Protugal , they are damn good luck! It is high chance they can get the champion!

Ramsey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi don't look down at Protugal , they are damn good luck! It is high chance they can get the champion!

Hi, i didn't. It's Portugal. :biggrin:

Look at the number of yellows accumulated by Azzurri, if they beat Germany then good luck in the SF.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy coach last min asked so many substitutes to replace core team players.
So that to score in penalty. Since they are new then hard for German goal keeper to predict which direction?