• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2020 : PAP predicted to be the only party in Parliament

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last October was eating chay kway tieo at blk 309 when ah huat walked into the kopitiam alone and order the same food as me. He sat at next table, eye each other and gave each other a nod. Seems to be deep in thoughts so didn’t strike conversation with him. Although he acknowledged everyone with either a nod or a wave but kept to himself. Finished his food and kopi and quietly left.

Should have bought him a bottle of Tiger.

I met him once. Friendly and down to earth guy.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This wave of ground grievance against pap.

Not that my kakis and I hear of- lay offs and pay cuts are real and folks getting to apply financial aid is increasing.

Then we hear the folls talking about the $9000 payment for the low income and/or freelancers; and all the other aids provided, they say could have been better.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Should be below if no sudden last min surprise.
please let it be!
praying-hands.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have bought him a bottle of Tiger.

I met him once. Friendly and down to earth guy.
Uncle, it was a weekday lunch hour. I chatted with him a few times over the years but at that moment, his eyes gave me the feeling he wanted to be left alone. Normally he would have greeted and held out his hand.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Usually there are these things called "polls" that are used to gauge and predict Election results.

Singapore doesn't use polls?

They ask individuals for their predictions? Like NUS professors?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are very skinny despite that.

How do you do it?

I eat a lot.

BREAKFAST
Either half orange, half apple or half banana
Two boiled eggs and one bowl of oat porridge
OR
half orange half pear or apple or banana
Two eggs scrambled or omelette
Two slices of whole wheat toast
Cup of coffee
OR
Fruits
Ten grain pancakes with maple syrup
Coffee
LUNCH
Home made soup -- could be mixed beans with carrots and potatoes, or spinach tofu with carrots and potatoes and parsnip, or borscht, or pureed butternut squash with potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic
And a sandwich
OR
mixed beans salad with cucumbers and tomatoes
Sunday Lunch: cucumber tomatoes red grapefruit and avocado
With smoked salmon on light rye bread
Or with grilled sun dried tomato sausage
DINNER
Grilled fresh organic salmon fillet, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, steamed butternut squash or sweet potatoes
OR
Frssh boneless skinless organic chicken breasts -- fried with butter chicken sauce or masala, or tandoori sauce, or just marinated in olive oil and lemon juice with ground pepper, paprika, basil, then grilled
With rice or potatoes, stir fried green beans, red and yellow peppers (or a mixed salad)
OR
Extra lean ground Angus beef to make tacos, with black beans and red kidney beans
OR
Vegetarian pasta, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, red and yellow peppers
OR
Store bought chicken shish kebab to grill at home, boiled potatoes, veg
OR
When I am lazy, onions eggs peas fried rice with store bought bbq pork
Sunday Dinner
Bbq AAA Angus striploin steak
OR
Bbq veal chops
OR
Poached fresh cod with red pepper and black mushrooms, with rice
Seldom eat out, except lunch at work

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I eat a lot.

BREAKFAST
Either half orange half apple or half banana
Two boiled eggs and one bowl of oat porridge
OR
half orange half pear or apple or banana
Two eggs scrambled or omelette
Two slices of whole wheat toast
Cup of coffee
OR
Fruits
Ten grain pancakes with maple syrup
Coffee
LUNCH
Home made soup -- could be mixed beans with carrots and potatoes, or spinach tofu with carrots and potatoes and parsnip, or borscht, or pureed butternut squash with potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic
And a sandwich
OR
mixed beans salad with cucumbers and tomatoes
Sunday Lunch: cucumber tomatoes red grapefruit and avocado
With smoked salmon on light rye bread
Or with grilled sun dried tomato sausage
DINNER
Grilled fresh organic salmon fillet, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, steamed butternut squash or sweet potatoes
OR
Frssh boneless skinless organic chicken breasts -- fried with butter chicken sauce or masala, or tandoori sauce, or just marinated in olive oil and lemon juice with ground pepper, paprika, basil, then grilled
With rice or potatoes, stir fried green beans, red and yellow peppers (or a mixed salad)
OR
Extra lean ground Angus beef to make tacos
OR
Vegetarian pasta
OR
Store bought chicken shish kebab to grill at home
OR
When I am lazy, onions eggs peas fried rice with store bought bbq pork
Sunday Dinner
Bbq AAA Angus striploin steak
OR
Bbq meal chops
OR
Poached fresh cod with red pepper and black mushrooms, with rice
Seldom eat out, except lunch at work

Nice!

My wife makes all these desserts. Cheesecakes. BananaLoaf. Honeydew sago. White fungus longan. Pandan Chiffon Cake.

I think that's what makes me fat. LOL! But damn shiok lah!