• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gang feuds - how many here?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Lunar New Year of The Snake rears its ugly head so soon. Suddenly there are so many factions here - each claiming to be the Good Gang protecting the interest of its members and also protecting the innocent and newbies.

But Old Kopi did observe one thing: the forum has upgraded into a more matured and a more cultivated forum with more serious discussion.

This careful approach is adopted partly because of the Reputation System. This system is self-regulating and it also prevents forum tyranny by giving new accounts and newbies the necessary power and protection they need to move around the forum without being demolished and zapped to silence. Yes, we still have very severe moderation and nasty zappings, but the overall picture is one of hope and well being for this forum.

I believe as long as you are a honest forummer, you will survive here because most of the forummers here are nice and intelligent people. Some may appear rough and brazen,but after a few encounters, they are actually very nice people. Some maybe loud and brusque,bombastic and vitriolic, but they can still be very nice if you know them well enough. Some have very abrasive and sarcastic style, but they do carry important messages. Some are openly vulgar and profane, but after some time, they too become tame and approachable. Some are just jokers and news makers.

Overall, this forum rocks round the clock . I LIKED:smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say Kopi, enough is enough Liao. If not, your post may just be dumped into the sin bin no sooner..:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say Kopi, enough is enough Liao. If not, your post may just be dumped into the sin bin no sooner..:cool:

ok ok...into the trivia bin

the other thread is so complicated. i read until i got headache. so many groups and so many factions - maybe all wayangs only.
in the end , back to ground zero. cyberworld....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rubbish heap pls.....

ok ok you have the power to give this thread a death sentence...if we all want not to discuss about the different types of factions here...it's okay with kopi.

the other thread very complicated....the death thread and the nick sharing made me headache:(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many do u wish to see? :biggrin:

i really don't know
suddenly i see so many new accounts and newbies
but they are very powerful newbies
no play play play one
they dare to take on the laucheows here
very daring these newbies
those days newbies have to walk gingerly here
with respect to the seniors here

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebye, threads already thrashed you want to start some more?
You just turning more people off with your antics.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong cheebye, threads already thrashed you want to start some more?
You just turning more people off with your antics.

aiyah you narong again
what antics
you got theatricals or what
i thought you've changed
but you are back with your vulval mouth once again

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi, why are you so attention-seeking ?

It's a form of mental illness commonly found in PAP related cronies.

Hell with the kind of genes LKY has, evident of his off springs you can be sure ppl like kopi uncle find comfort in circles of such ppl with defective genes! LoL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hell with the kind of genes LKY has, evident of his off springs you can be sure ppl like kopi uncle find comfort in circles of such ppl with defective genes! LoL

it's ignorant people like you who give singapore a bad name
you must be genetically defective to come with such attention-seeking genes
what's this got to do with LKY genes
don't politicize my harmless thread to placate your own faulty genes:smile:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is an elegant way to describe this ailment. I think you are being a tad too polite.