• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahmen to Tan Kin Lian: time to SHUT UP !

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some senior officials distrust Tan Kin Lian and have expressed their displeasure privately at his “antics” which has not been helping their work. During a high level meeting last week, one official was said (unconfirmed) to have uttered the expletive ”What the hell is Tan Kin Lian doing ?” to his colleague.

Mr Heng Swee Keat let loose a freudian slip in Sunday Times alluding to Mr Tan Kin Lian subtlely when he said this:

‘I understand that affected investors are anxious and looking for solutions. Unfortunately, I think some of the advice they are receiving is not helpful because it has generated anxiety and confusion.’

The authorities now find themselves stuck in a quagmire. They cannot reprimand Mr Tan Kin Lian openly without incurring the wrath of ordinary Singaporeans many of whom now rever him as the “Champion of the underdogs”, yet it is becoming a torture to allow him to continue stealing the show which rightfully belong to them.

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/10/28/what-the-hell-is-tan-kin-lian-doing/

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haa haa... the government made a BIG mistake in not regulating these industries and now they want to cover up?

TKL is clearly standing on the side of investors. He probably disagrees with the way banks have been selling these kinds of products.

Didn't the world learn from Enron? And we have to go repeat it again.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haa haa... the government made a BIG mistake in not regulating these industries and now they want to cover up?

TKL is clearly standing on the side of investors. He probably disagrees with the way banks have been selling these kinds of products.

Didn't the world learn from Enron? And we have to go repeat it again.

This is not Enron. The securities were actually worth real money, being backed by real house with real people living inside. The value of the securities then was real. Unfortunately, they dropped.

Enron had non-existent assets.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some senior officials distrust Tan Kin Lian and have expressed their displeasure privately at his “antics” which has not been helping their work. During a high level meeting last week, one official was said (unconfirmed) to have uttered the expletive ”What the hell is Tan Kin Lian doing ?” to his colleague.

Mr Heng Swee Keat let loose a freudian slip in Sunday Times alluding to Mr Tan Kin Lian subtlely when he said this:

‘I understand that affected investors are anxious and looking for solutions. Unfortunately, I think some of the advice they are receiving is not helpful because it has generated anxiety and confusion.’

The authorities now find themselves stuck in a quagmire. They cannot reprimand Mr Tan Kin Lian openly without incurring the wrath of ordinary Singaporeans many of whom now rever him as the “Champion of the underdogs”, yet it is becoming a torture to allow him to continue stealing the show which rightfully belong to them.

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/10/28/what-the-hell-is-tan-kin-lian-doing/

I would love to believe what you said but you have to substantiate your statements in a more convincing manner.

And also not assume beyond what the statements means in your own context.

Plus the thread title given by you, is misleading. If really there is someone saying that, you can put it and not you putting it in your own context as and when you love it. If someone really tell Tan Kin Lian "time to shut up", you put it is ok, but if not, you are no different from a rumour monger. :(

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fang Zhi Yuan the chief editor is writing based on what he feels. That doesn't represent the whole truth of what is entirely happening.

An unbiased report should not be written this way. If they want to capture people to believe them, they must write something with facts and substance and not make unsubstantiated comments

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Silver

Let me illustrate the inconsistencies and flip flops of both Avantas and WC who are tied as closely together as Mcsame and George Bush.

1. TOC TKL and assorted characters are PAP clones and infiltrators.

2. Gov is evil , Gov cannot be trusted as seen from the Mini Bonds issue

3. WC reports on alleged comments from unconfirmed inside sources from the GOV that he is" stealing their thunder "even as they report that TKL's actions in driving unity has forced the government to deal with the investors more fairly.

4. For a "blog" which is suppose to be virulently anti gov, it seem's to delight in reporting how the gov is unfavorably looking on someone it has always had doubts on.
It also does not seem inclined to write the article in a manner supportive of TLK but rather in a manner supportive of the "alleged" governments displeasure with him.

5. For the differences read how the BLOG is more supportive of other opposition or people whom the gov has disagreed with.

6. Btw even for people writing from the "dark" they seem careful enough to say that the comments cannot be confirmed even as they seek to give it prominence. Rule no 1 of journalism always have a source which can be confirmed if not its just rumor and hearsay.

Cheers

Locke

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Silver

Let me illustrate the inconsistencies and flip flops of both Avantas and WC who are tied as closely together as Mcsame and George Bush.

Lockeliberal, thou art wise!

Would thou be an Instrument of my Will? I would have thee hearken unto all the internet forums in Singapore and flame my opponents and discredit them, all who dare to stand against me.

Thy speech pleases me greatly and I bless thee!

For I am the dreadful God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Silver

1. TOC TKL and assorted characters are PAP clones and infiltrators.

2. Gov is evil , Gov cannot be trusted as seen from the Mini Bonds issue

3. WC reports on alleged comments from unconfirmed inside sources from the GOV that he is" stealing their thunder "even as they report that TKL's actions in driving unity has forced the government to deal with the investors more fairly.

4. For a "blog" which is suppose to be virulently anti gov, it seem's to delight in reporting how the gov is unfavorably looking on someone it has always had doubts on.
It also does not seem inclined to write the article in a manner supportive of TLK but rather in a manner supportive of the "alleged" governments displeasure with him.

5. For the differences read how the BLOG is more supportive of other opposition or people whom the gov has disagreed with.

6. Btw even for people writing from the "dark" they seem careful enough to say that the comments cannot be confirmed even as they seek to give it prominence. Rule no 1 of journalism always have a source which can be confirmed if not its just rumor and hearsay.

Cheers

Locke

They point out the bad of Mr XYZ who they find agree with the PAP too much, but will agree with PAP when PAP says something bad about Mr XYZ.