• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

FX rate - S$1 : RM 3.0 soon?

The ringgit is weakening everyday. Now is S$1 : RM 2.58.

Going to move to S$1 : RM 3 soon?

Malaysia ekonomy boleh??

i hope singapore dollar will fall, it is getting more and more expenses to visit, to do business, to invest in. If US dollar, euro and yen fall and sing dollars does not follow, our industry will go to the lokang.

Some Sinkie deposit their money Malaysia bank in JB for better interest rate.
Now I think they will regret.

TS keep dreaming....even during 97 Asian financial crisis the ringgit did not dip near 3.
I remembered it went to 2.7 max....very good already spending power

Works out good for blokes working, earning SGD and vacation in Malaysia. No complains about weakening ringgit and/or rising SGD!!!

chupacabra

Good for mudland..more sinkees will spend here in JB. The weekends already packed with sinkees..causeway jam on week ends..Pappies will now raise gst to stem the flow of sinkee money to mudland..

chupacabra

Used more than 1000 kwh in power and the bill only $130sg. Buy vegeterian economy rice dishes for 2 days for 2 adults a 1 kid only $15sg.. Buy cheap home clothes at Giant..only $50sg for 10 items..Cooking ingredients and gas also dirt cheap..why bother stay in sinkeeland and pay through your nose..

Rent will also be cheaper..due to the ringgit fall and sinkee buku buck rise..

sammyman

TS keep dreaming....even during 97 Asian financial crisis the ringgit did not dip near 3.
I remembered it went to 2.7 max....very good already spending power

It did touched 2.97...i changed n went to KL....At Bt Bintang saw it touched 2.98 but it dropped to 2.92 the next day.
It stabalises to 2.7++ for quite a while after that 'period'.

Some Sinkie deposit their money Malaysia bank in JB for better interest rate.
Now I think they will regret.

As a long term investor in Malaysia I take a longer term view. I do not repatriate funds back to Spore but rather re-invest what profits I do make back into Malaysia. Those ringgit also come in useful for my visits to Malaysia.

It did touched 2.97...i changed n went to KL....At Bt Bintang saw it touched 2.98 but it dropped to 2.92 the next day.
It stabalises to 2.7++ for quite a while after that 'period'.

I stand corrected. But still only a flash.
Remembered I was in Thailand lowest was 1 sgd to 32 baht but before I could act no more liao....but still managed to get at 29 baht. Those days were good times indeed.