• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you Raiders!!! YOu want war i give you one!!

jw5

Loyal
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

Sam Leong, any idea why erection2011 is banned? Just for info. I did not see anything in infraction folder.

I asked him the same question.
erection2011 a friendly and easy going chap.
If forummers like him are banned, then soon it will be the turn of the likes of zhihau.
While he is at it, might as well go for joetys and wuqi256 as well.
The criteria is questionable to say the least, when you have people using abusive language and posting gory pics.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

It's a honest mistake, I accept your apology. Let's close ranks and move on.

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! Kan Ni Na Bu Lau Chee Bye! You want what war?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Honest mistake your Mother Phua Chee Bye! You open a thread to challenge others and now you say close rank and move on? Now Lim Bei kua liao beh song, want to chep ji kar! Fuck you RonRon! Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam Leong, any idea why erection2011 is banned? Just for info. I did not see anything in infraction folder.

Here machiam got secret police izzit?
Never see regular come in means kena up lorry liao.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! Kan Ni Na Bu Lau Chee Bye! You want what war?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Honest mistake your Mother Phua Chee Bye! You open a thread to challenge others and now you say close rank and move on? Now Lim Bei kua liao beh song, want to chep ji kar! Fuck you RonRon! Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

This forum is really getting to the dogs. One of the nicest guy has been banned and this hooligan got off scot free. I know I'm going to get zapped to moderation for this but I must still say it!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This forum is really getting to the dogs. One of the nicest guy has been banned and this hooligan got off scot free. I know I'm going to get zapped to moderation for this but I must still say it!!!

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! Why? Wanna chep ji kar? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Come! Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye Le!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Can any mother son here give me some light what is 10, 100, 1000? You all sibeh cheeeeem one.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is because of trolls and shit stirrers like you that this forum becomes like this.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here machiam got secret police izzit?
Never see regular come in means kena up lorry liao.

No, you can see banned under his avatar in his mesages, and he got a lot of messages.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal

You petty snitcher. Why zap me? Be a man. You can't do this to a girl!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is because of trolls and shit stirrers like you that this forum becomes like this.

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye, why don't you ask the threadstarter why he wanna start such a thread threatening others? He's a gentleman? Is this an act of hooligan? Don't challenge others to a war if you can't afford one.

Now, you want to challenge me to a war?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sam said the reason given to him. So, wait til he comes back and tell us. One thing for sure, super moderator is strict, like the english principal of boarding school.

I asked him the same question.
erection2011 a friendly and easy going chap.
If forummers like him are banned, then soon it will be the turn of the likes of zhihau.
While he is at it, might as well go for joetys and wuqi256 as well.
The criteria is questionable to say the least, when you have people using abusive language and posting gory pics.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can any mother son here give me some light what is 10, 100, 1000? You all sibeh cheeeeem one.

hi there

1. yes, joey.
2. looks like some of us got up on the wrong side of the bed.
3. erection probably even got the wrong bed for the 2x.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sam said the reason given to him. So, wait til he comes back and tell us. One thing for sure, super moderator is strict, like the english principal of boarding school.
Poor grammer also will ban you 1 hor, so you guys watchout, someone wants to behave like mini PAP here, whahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Poor grammer also will ban you 1 hor, so you guys watchout, someone wants to behave like mini PAP here, whahaha

like that siao liao ...my angmo no powerful .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Now you all know why I volunteer to be butler? :biggrin:

Butler has immunity. Hehe.

Edited: Sorry, I realise butler also can get banned :(

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye, why don't you ask the threadstarter why he wanna start such a thread threatening others? He's a gentleman? Is this an act of hooligan? Don't challenge others to a war if you can't afford one.

Now, you want to challenge me to a war?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Yes agree, threads like these are childish and a fucking waste of time.
We all also very free posting here.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes agree, threads like these are childish and a fucking waste of time.
We all also very free posting here.

Precisely, Bro! Somemore got a fucking bitch khong LIM BEI hooligan! Na Beh Chee Bye! RonRon very gentleman?
Kena rebutted by me, her mouth tucked with thousand cocks? Chui Tak Lan! Cannot talk liao? Na Bu Eh Chee Bye!:oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hi there

1. yes, joey.
2. looks like some of us got up on the wrong side of the bed.
3. erection probably even got the wrong bed for the 2x.

But then some people cannot take the heat also la.