• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck you Raiders!!! YOu want war i give you one!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

ya..better answer in the affirmative....his winking rate already increased.. signalling stress and his intent to call forummers 'twit '

The above helps. Thanks :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: CB moderator Raider change my thread title if its not favour with opposition part

ya..better answer in the affirmative....his winking rate already increased.. signalling stress and his intent to call forummers 'twit '

You had to ruffle his feathers so early in the morning :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

he likes to be ruffled early in the morning...his testosterone very high at that time......and he very very demanding also :(

You had to ruffle his feathers so early in the morning :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would like to share some inner thoughts with everyone here. When I volunteered to take up this job, I had started out with good intentions of really tidying up the multiple similar threads. I hope people can give me the benefit of doubt.

Frankly speaking, I was at a loss what method should I adopt. Even though I started reading this forum since Delphi days, but I was just a very casual reader at the very last few months of Delphi. When Sam migrated to this forum, I was based in Sydney and had no time for this forum at all. Therefore, I pmed Sam asking him what should I do after undertaking the job. He replied just two sentences, "I have no guidance as to what to do. It's your call" Honestly, my immediate reaction was, "what the fuck?"

So I went on to do my job. Then I started to realise that I am not the only person administrating this folder when videos started to go missing and posts gets thrown to the rubbish heap. I thought to myself, "oh my god, I'm going to get roasted by the people here"

During the times when many of us could not log in due to Singtel 3G problem, I found it equally frustrating. There was a day when I felt so sick but there was a complain in the infraction log that I dragged myself from
woodlands to my office in Tanjong Pagar so that I can reply and handle the complain. My house Internet will only be ready on the 9th of May FYI. Every night before I sleep, I would pray hard that there are no trouble in the forum in the middle of the night. Otherwise, the knives are out again. But I am also a human being. I need to sleep also.

Now that Sam came out and made a statement mentioning that "Anything Goes" except spam and gory pics makes my direction clearer. I used to deliberate many times if I should thrashed certain threads not because I don't like them but for fear of Sam saying that I allow the whole folder to be turned into a messy gossip central.

Now that my direction is clearer after Sam makes himself clear, I am able to do my job better. To those who have been affected because of my inexperience, especially RonRon, I offer my apologies.
To those who were very patient with me and stood by me, thank you. Lastly, to those who jumped in to add fuel directly or discreetly, I will do a better job :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, you have my support.
2. honest, there are some teething issues especially when you are in the new delicate portfolio.
3. from time to time there shall be matters that needs more of you solving it.
4. you have apologised & made your stand clear enough for most of us.
5. i sincerely hope that ronny shall move on from here.
6. btw, keep up the pace, bro.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Haha, yes going to shower and to office soon. The damn cough just refused to go away! Everytime I eat mandarin orange, it comes!

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. then stop eating oranges mah.
3. honest, i kena cough too when eating the orange.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

he likes to be ruffled early in the morning...his testosterone very high at that time......and he very very demanding also :(

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. your rear is damn itchy this morning or what.
3. not enough of poking recently!

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal

So I went on to do my job. Then I started to realise that I am not the only person administrating this folder when videos started to go missing and posts gets thrown to the rubbish heap. I thought to myself, "oh my god, I'm going to get roasted by the people here"

During the times when many of us could not log in due to Singtel 3G problem, I found it equally frustrating. There was a day when I felt so sick but there was a complain in the infraction log that I dragged myself from
woodlands to my office in Tanjong Pagar so that I can reply and handle the complain. My house Internet will only be ready on the 9th of May FYI. Every night before I sleep, I would pray hard that there are no trouble in the forum in the middle of the night. Otherwise, the knives are out again. But I am also a human being. I need to sleep also.

Tall tales indeed. Anyone believe this type of stuff?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

There was a day when I felt so sick but there was a complain in the infraction log that I dragged myself from
woodlands to my office in Tanjong Pagar so that I can reply and handle the complain. My house Internet will only be ready on the 9th of May FYI. Every night before I sleep, I would pray hard that there are no trouble in the forum in the middle of the night.

Raiders, how much is Sam paying you? :biggrin:

A piece of advice....be an ASSistant to Sam, just don't be an ASS. And chill.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, I did change the title. But how offensive is the new title?

How could you change other's thread title? A thread title represent a forummer ingenuity and is the most important aspect to the thread starter. Your immaturity and lust for power shows.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, you have my support.
2. honest, there are some teething issues especially when you are in the new delicate portfolio.
3. from time to time there shall be matters that needs more of you solving it.
4. you have apologised & made your stand clear enough for most of us.
5. i sincerely hope that ronny shall move on from here.
6. btw, keep up the pace, bro.

Thanks for the kind words brothers :biggrin: Hope you are having fun in Suzhou. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Raiders, how much is Sam paying you? :biggrin:

A piece of advice....be an ASSistant to Sam, just don't be an ASS. And chill.

He dont pay me anything. I took up the job with the hope of learning something from the experience. I will not be an ass, but I do not you do not poke your ass into situations whereby it is bad enough and has nothing to do with you. Whatever differences you have with Scroobal, please dont bring it to me. Thanks :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

how not to have fun?????? Let me break his daily programme down for you

1) Sex...10 hrs

2) Massage ...4 hrs

3) surfing sbf ... 9 hrs

4) TCSS with staff ... 59 mins

5) work done ... 1 min

How to go wrong?

Hope you are having fun in Suzhou. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how not to have fun?????? Let me break his daily programme down for you

1) Sex...10 hrs

2) Massage ...4 hrs

3) surfing sbf ... 9 hrs

4) TCSS with staff ... 59 mins

5) work done ... 1 min

How to go wrong?

hi there

1. bro, who are you referring to leh?
2. honest, i am damn serious on the job thing.
3. especially in chineyland, no fooling around hoh.
4. first, not worth it!
5. second, i am some senior corporate playing field.
6. must show leadership, discipline & integrity mah! (me not let my guard down!)
7. if i want to bonk i shall do it outside chineyland.
8. aiyoh! more likely you are talking about either ak or sammy or both.
9. hahaha!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am confused. Why are you feeling apologetic for what super mod did? Nothing to do with you.

I would like to share some inner thoughts with everyone here. When I volunteered to take up this job, I had started out with good intentions of really tidying up the multiple similar threads. I hope people can give me the benefit of doubt.

Now that my direction is clearer after Sam makes himself clear, I am able to do my job better. To those who have been affected because of my inexperience, especially RonRon, I offer my apologies.
To those who were very patient with me and stood by me, thank you. Lastly, to those who jumped in to add fuel directly or discreetly, I will do a better job :biggrin:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a honest mistake, I accept your apology. Let's close ranks and move on.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a honest mistake, I accept your apology. Let's close ranks and move on.

Well done Ah Ron.. You are a magnanimous man.. I agree with you.. Lets all close ranks to fight the PAP and support the Opposition and move on to build a better Spore for all..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well done Ah Ron.. You are a magnanimous man.. I agree with you.. Lets all close ranks to fight the PAP and support the Opposition and move on to build a better Spore for all..

Why can't we close ranks to fight the opposition rather than the PAP?:confused:

The PAP has a lot on its plate and it needs all the help it can get to keep Singapore humming.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why can't we close ranks to fight the opposition rather than the PAP?:confused:

The PAP has a lot on its plate and it needs all the help it can get to keep Singapore humming.

hi there

1. sammy, we have enough crying sheep, daft sheep plus running dogs on the streets hoh.
2. we don't need them to spill on to sbf.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam Leong, any idea why erection2011 is banned? Just for info. I did not see anything in infraction folder.