• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT New Party For Next Election

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was hearing rumours that there is a new party coming up, made up of Foreign Talents, most of them from India or China.

Credentials seems to be good lawyers from China and great PhD scientist from India. Most of the guys have Graduateand PhD Degrees and good leadership qualities from larget MNC Companies....companies which have prosper and made billions.

Now they seem to be interested in the multi million dollars salaries and bonuses that our ministers get......Hmmmmm. I hope they take over the PAP.

Had anybody heart the rumour and has any details of the new regime?

Maybe it is about time that we need a big change in the Singapore.:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true!

I have all along in this forum warned the Pappies that the next revolution will be FTs taking to the streets in Singapore as Singaporeans all BOLUMPARS.

These FTs new Citizens are afraid they will FALL the same way as Singaporeans who are being SCREWED by the PAppies, therefore they have decided to protect their OWN INTERESTS by forming a party OR running as INDEPENDENTS in the next erections.

Stay tuned!!! Si beh song ah!!!

**please also bear in mind that some of these FTs will also play the part of 3rd party spoilers; i.e. 3 cornered fights, and could be planted by the very people whose balls the carry and hose cocks they suck.

Last edited: