• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"FROGS" discussion : Ministerial Pay

mutualsharing

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSCF2866%2Bpaint%2Byb.JPG

Frog A: 'Little red dot has been very successful comparing to many countries, I suppose the reasons are due to 'Little red dot dares to be different from the rest of the world and 'Little red dot has firm belief of doing the right thing. For mininterial pay, is it "Top of the world" or may be "Out of the world"?
Frog B: Whatever it is I think it is high time to.....to "Shake the box"!
Frog A: We all know well, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeies! We have to be reasonable.....
Frog B: I am not sure, it is very subjective. It was once commented that $600,000 pay was peanut!
Frog A: In this case, It is really a hot potato! Very tough for the review committee!
Frog B: Relating to salary, there is another issue concerning minimum wages. 'Little red dot' has no plan to adopt although many countries inclusive of super powers have already implemented. For this, I hope 'Little red dot' is not "Out of the world" but "Model of the world".

Mutual sharing