• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French woman abused on Melbourne bus

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I suppose those who migrated there drives around in their own transport and avoid being humiliated this way. What if a chinko cannot speak the national language in Australia?will they be treated in the same manner like in Malaysia. Or will they be treated worse, like this French lady?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I suppose those who migrated there drives around in their own transport and avoid being humiliated this way. What if a chinko cannot speak the national language in Australia?will they be treated in the same manner like in Malaysia. Or will they be treated worse, like this French lady?

m&ds that cannot speak engrish are also treated like that.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need France. Quebec city kau liao. English machiam vulgar language to them.

Eh! bro not all quebecois are anti english, i have drove around Quebec province a few time, don't have any problem, i don't speak french at all.

There are those who prefer to speak french only, promoting everything french, just move on and ask the next one, someone will always answer you in english.....:smile:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
two ways to piss of OZ easily.

1. Take pictures of them when they are drinking beer.
2. Order stuffs from the store, and then later cancel it...

Sure piss them off real good...Hehe..

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is correct bro. At the best they ignore you but they can be nasty and abuse you.

I drove around from Paris to Nice , i don't speak french, peoples outside of Paris are more friendly and helpful.

I lost my way, stop at a small town and ask for direction, the frenchman who doesn't speak english drive his car infront of me and lead me all the way to the place i wanted to go and it take 30 mins.

Even the police are helpful , i drove in the wrong direction , the police car show me the route where i want to go, only ugly incident i have are with the conductor at the gate, almost wack the sucker till a few french man and ladies told him off.....:smile: