• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 week's jail for man who hurled xenophobic abuse at china bus driver in Covid-19

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are dead wrong!

you are banging your balls in intense frustration why 72% of singaporean-chinese likes PRCs/China.

Global Pete Research is very renowned and their survey results won't be wrong.

you are a racist chinese-hater scum liar bastard mad dog!
U a delu mad dog.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard racist chinese-hater scum mad dog!

you go die now!

Saya bukan dari china!

you this crazy retarded bastard balless coward loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Your post sounds like a previous moniker here

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually my view is the majority of the PRCs-bashing and china-bashing racist postings posted in this courtyard cafe forum are posted by indians and malays.

only a very very small percentage are posted by singaporean-chinese.

According to the renowned global pete research survey conducted on singaporeans in year 2021, the survey findings results are a whopping 72% of singaporean-chinese likes china/PRCs and only a small minority of 28% of singaporean-chinese dislikes china/PRCs.

In comparison, the survey findings results show 55% of singaporean-malays dislikes china/PRCs and 48% of singaporean-indians dislike china/PRCs.

my view is the majority of the PRCs-bashing and china-bashing racist postings posted in this courtyard cafe forum are posted by indians and malays
the same way an overwhelming majority of local Chinese and Indians would hate ceca Indians but not so much the local variety

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sample size is too small and, only 1,124 Singaporean adults were interviewed. And 64% of them have a favourable view of China (not 72% as you wrongly claimed). If sample size was larger, the percentage of favourable view will definitely drop. And so what if they were interviewed over the phone in Malay, English or Mandarin. No percentage was given for that breakdown. They could've conducted the interview in malay 0.5%, english 0.5%, chinese 99%.

And it's Pew Research Centre, not Pete.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
that makes you an ah neh?
Shhhhh....

th

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used broomsticks to fuck the anusholes of all you racist chinese-haters bastard dogs in this courtyard cafe forum!

This courtyard cafe forum is infested with racist china-haters/chinese-haters.

Compare to other local-english forums, the china-bashings postings are far fewer and far less there.

Whereas in this courtyard cafe forum, everyday got many crazy bastard racist chinese-haters scum dogs post many threads/postings to incite hatred against the china-chinese
You should talk to our Mumbai toilet bowl @ginfreely.

She's a renowned prostitute who accepts exclusively Indian, Paki and Bangla customers, none of the "small chink shit" according to her.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used broomsticks to fuck the anusholes of all you racist chinese-haters bastard dogs in this courtyard cafe forum!

This courtyard cafe forum is infested with racist china-haters/chinese-haters.

Compare to other local-english forums, the china-bashings postings are far fewer and far less there.

Whereas in this courtyard cafe forum, everyday got many crazy bastard racist chinese-haters scum dogs post many threads/postings to incite hatred against the china-chinese
Are you Cantonese? According to her, it's divine arrangement for you to get Cantonese cancer. You see how much she hates your kind.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/do...to-cantonese-dog-gsbslut.362717/#post-4009235

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is you this bastard dog that will get cancer!

you are a crazy bastard dog!

And I'm not interested in the quarral between her and you.

you this crazy bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully of terminal cancer very soon!

Saya bukan cantonese
She said if got time travel machine, will send you and your mother to WW2 to be gangraped again.:eek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

you are just a cowardly bastard mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Everyday wake up waiting to be fucked by my Dogs and Pigs standby

Your mother gives the dogs F-uck and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!
What a lousy cut and paste, you're of the same low league as @ginfreely that old whore with a large cunt.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

you are just a cowardly bastard mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Everyday wake up waiting to be fucked by my Dogs and Pigs standby

Your mother gives the dogs F-uck and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

sbf omg.jpg