• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant tells teen girl, ‘I am going to cut your throats. You and your mother, I will rape you because I have the right to do so.’

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abang StickyBall, quickly book your appointment with Shanghai Unker, he can tell u your color good or not.....

Hurry their golden weekend coming, may have long queue

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, what he said is influenced by the Quran. I always say Quran is the influencer.

Any woman not covering herself adequately, she is justified to be abused by any alpha believer.

“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)
Men need to grow beard if want to be acknowledged as one! Boys need to wear pants otherwise will awaken their weaknesses! What shit is being instilled on Muslim? Stupidity?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
“When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

Why never quote in full context? Lying thru your teeth again and again. Jesus would have hara kiri having student like you.

"When you meet the unbelievers (in battle), smite their necks until you have crushed them, then bind your captives firmly; thereafter (you are entitled to) set them free, either by an act of grace, or against ransom, until the war ends".(Q47:4)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why never quote in full context? Lying thru your teeth again and again. Jesus would have hara kiri having student like you.

"When you meet the unbelievers (in battle), smite their necks until you have crushed them, then bind your captives firmly; thereafter (you are entitled to) set them free, either by an act of grace, or against ransom, until the war ends".(Q47:4)

Regardless of in battle or off battle, smiting the neck is the most brutal mean of killing. And muslims in year 2023 are still practising the barbaric beheading act. islam is not only violence but extremely brutal. See, the evilness of muslims can always back linked to the koran or hadiths. You should point out to your fellow peaceful muslims who committed koranic beheading to read the verse in full context, agree? What harm I have done by not quoting in full context, please name it?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of in battle or off battle, smiting the neck is the most brutal mean of killing. And muslims in year 2023 are still practising the barbaric beheading act. islam is not only violence but extremely brutal. See, the evilness of muslims can always back linked to the koran or hadiths. You should point out to your fellow peaceful muslims who committed koranic beheading to read the verse in full context, agree? What harm I have done by not quoting in full context, please name it?

In war no such thing as pondan. You fight till your last breath. You show your courage and your enemy will retreat. Though Muslims are taught to fight and kill in war, yet we are told to set captives free, an act of grace. You deliberately quoted half truth..."When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks". You deliberately miss out "until you have crushed them, then bind your captives firmly; thereafter (you are entitled to) set them free, either by an act of grace, or against ransom, until the war ends".

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In war no such thing as pondan. You fight till your last breath. You show your courage and your enemy will retreat. Though Muslims are taught to fight and kill in war, yet we are told to set captives free, an act of grace. You deliberately quoted half truth..."When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks". You deliberately miss out "until you have crushed them, then bind your captives firmly; thereafter (you are entitled to) set them free, either by an act of grace, or against ransom, until the war ends".

Please don't divert attention to motherhood statements. ISLAM is brutal and violence in instructing muslims soldiers to behead in battle. Of course, every side wishes to be the winner in a war.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesnt' matter which first. That moslem is merely following in the footsteps of his only prophet.
That is preposterous. They were forbidden to kill and cheat.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is preposterous. They were forbidden to kill and cheat.

If you ever read moslem history books or social media accounts, the type of people most glorified by moslems are warlords and generals, the type of people who killed a lot of people, robbed people of their lands, women and children for the glorification of islam.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous

The mohammedan real pillars - cannot eat pork, idol worship mahomet, okay to rob and kill non-moslems for refusing to join islam, always support fellow moslem against non-moslem regardless the situation, etc etc.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't divert attention to motherhood statements. ISLAM is brutal and violence in instructing muslims soldiers to behead in battle. Of course, every side wishes to be the winner in a war.

In war one need to be fierce. Not like pondan. Either you or i would be killed. That war. War is never non brutal.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ever read moslem history books or social media accounts, the type of people most glorified by moslems are warlords and generals, the type of people who killed a lot of people, robbed people of their lands, women and children for the glorification of islam.

The mohammedan real pillars - cannot eat pork, idol worship mahomet, okay to rob and kill non-moslems for refusing to join islam, always support fellow moslem against non-moslem regardless the situation, etc etc.
Arabs saw a opportunity and they seized it. Like what China now doing in South China sea.