• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant tells teen girl, ‘I am going to cut your throats. You and your mother, I will rape you because I have the right to do so.’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.estrepublicain.fr/faits...trois-ans-de-prison-pour-l-inquietant-croyant

This Thursday, in Montbéliard, a Dijonnais was sentenced to three years in prison for repeated death threats, crime and apology for an act of terrorism. This practitioner of a radical Islam is stuck S because of his dangerousness. The victims, a young resident of Étupes and her family, have been living in terror for a year.

On April 18, 2022, Fabio Califano, a 25-year-old from Dijon, came to ask for the hand of a resident of Étupes. He brought her a traditional garment from Turkey (“on a pleasure trip”) as well as other gifts that all women dream of, a packet of flour, incense, spices.

“I was not there. If the cops hadn’t arrested him, what would have happened?,” asks the victim’s father. Because, the previous night, the man had threatened, on the phone, the young girl (17 years old) and her family: “I am going to burn you all, I am going to cut your throats. You and your mother, I will rape you because I have the right to do so.”

On the witness stand, the stocky defendant with a full beard asserted that he had knocked on the door with the best of intentions: “I wanted to apologize for my behavior.” However, this was not the suspect’s first outburst. When he returned from a trip a few days earlier, the follower of a radical (“Salafist”) Islam had sent a frightening message to the young woman with whom he had been chatting on Facebook for three weeks. What was the reasoning? She refused – even then – to marry him: “Soon we will cut your throats and play football with your heads.” The text was accompanied by a video showing a beheading scene….

The teenager’s father is angry and devastated: “Islam is not what I have been told for two hours. The religion stands for peace, tolerance and respect…We have been living in fear for a year.”

Fabio Califano, who was acquitted on this point, was given three years in prison and five years of social work (obligation to treat, work and prohibit contact with the victim and stay in the department of Doubs). He is now registered as S (suivi des personnes radicalisées).

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because he is a muslim doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

Hey, what he said is influenced by the Quran. I always say Quran is the influencer.

Any woman not covering herself adequately, she is justified to be abused by any alpha believer.

“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He brought her a traditional garment from Turkey (“on a pleasure trip”) as well as other gifts that all women dream of, a packet of flour, incense, spices.

Sounds like the moslem women are retards.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just because he is a muslim doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

Usually, if the person is moslem, he doesn't know what he's talking about. All of his islamic knowledge comes from blindly accepting some retarded islamic scholars' word.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, what he said is influenced by the Quran. I always say Quran is the influencer.

Any woman not covering herself adequately, she is justified to be abused by any alpha believer.

“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)
The quran some Verses could be misintepreted or purposely misinterpreted to c9mpletely dominate and control the masses.
A believer should not be guided by a book, but by God!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loofy ever said islam is allowed to be criticised. I think he forgot to said muhammed and allah are excluded.
You can say whatever you want but expect repercussions if it annoys or hurt someone, if not in this life, then the next,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Regardless of religion, women dream of gift and gifts.

Most women don't dream of getting spices or flour to cook for some entitled moslem man who thinks that his arabic religion gives him a right to disrespect and hit women.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Loofy ever said islam is allowed to be criticised. I think he forgot to said muhammed and allah are excluded.

Loofy is a liar and a moron. He knows clearly that islam is not allowed to be criticized. most moslems would lynch the guy for questioning islam to make their 'perfect' religion look bad.

You can say whatever you want but expect repercussions if it annoys or hurt someone, if not in this life, then the next,

Sounds like a threat but you're too spineless to say it out loud.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many good an peaceful people, but few bad egg spoilt the soup... It is true everywhere

The same bad eggs you put them out of Islam, they will become good eggs. The koran is the prime influencer and motivator for sharia laws and muslim behavior.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same bad eggs you put them out of Islam, they will become good eggs. The koran is the prime influencer and motivator for sharia laws and muslim behavior.
Quran laws are not the basis for sharia laws. Those came from hadith and sunnahs. Take for example apostasy. Under quranic verses, these are not punishable. People are free to believe or not to believe.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran laws are not the basis for sharia laws. Those came from hadith and sunnahs. Take for example apostasy. Under quranic verses, these are not punishable. People are free to believe or not to believe.
Quran advocates the killing of infidels, an apostate is an infidel.