• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France: 18-year-old young muslim says of Jews, I’m going to behead all these sons of b*tches’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www-leparisien-fr.translate...sme-06-02-2024-PD5RE3W23VCN5HJ6476PEKYLAI.php

An 18-year-old young man, acquaintance of Mohammed Mogouchkov , the Arras attacker, was sentenced Tuesday to socio-judicial monitoring for advocating terrorism.

It was as part of the investigation into the assassination of literature professor Dominique Bernard, stabbed to death on October 13, 2023, that Dani M., a young man with no record and a thick red beard, was spotted by investigators. .

Read also“Dominique Bernard was the final target”: the Arras terrorist recounts his crime and his radicalization

Without the assistance of a lawyer, he repeated his remarks made against Charlie Hebdo in front of an educator three days before the Arras attack. “It was normal that at one point they were attacked,” he said. “When you insult the prophet and everything, this is what happens,” insisted this native of Arras. “It’s deserved for them, but I couldn’t do that,” he continued.

“I’m going to decapitate all these sons of bitches”​

On October 10, he also told the educator his intention to go to jihad after his military service in Algeria, where he lived for 10 years. Then approved the assassination of Samuel Paty, mimed a throat-slitting gesture on her and ended up kissing a photo of Osama Bin Laden on his phone.

ADVERTISING

He was also prosecuted for comments against Jews. “I’m going to decapitate all these sons of bitches,” he said in Arabic in a video. Before the judges, he assured that he had spoken under the influence of cannabis and anger, a few days after the Hamas attacks and Israel's response.

“We are not sure of provocation: we are indeed sure of someone who expresses his convictions,” noted the prosecutor, whose requisitions were followed.

This 5-year follow-up, delivered in Arras, is accompanied by an obligation of training and care, as well as 210 hours of community service. In the event of non-compliance, Dani M. risks up to two years in prison. The young man, however, said nothing about his relations with Mohammed Mogouchkov during the hearing.