• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forummers whom overstep their boundaries

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought someone said infract powers are earned for above 700 points? Moderate powers are appointed by you.

I also decide who stays above 700 points and who doesn't. Ask Cooleo if you don't believe me. :smile:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a group off ppl claiming here too much nonsense and so a moderated section was created for them.
then they come here kajiao kajiao. issit moderated section too rigid, boring, dull?:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just trying to restore some semblance of order and decorum in the cafe. Healthy debate (and cock talk) is encouraged but when fights break out and people start using abusive language and cursing parents, some people feel that it has gone too far. Windsor happens to be one of them.

I wish him luck in trying to control things. I don't bother anymore. :wink:
You are not answering my question, did he has the power to minus rep points? I just want to clarify that.

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not answering my question, did he has the power to minus rep points? I just want to clarify that.

alamaking,

i dont think that windsor attack dog has the power to deduct points lah. you see his lancheow character. anyhow infract for post even in the main folder. if he has the power to deduct points he would have done it ages ago. he is someone who likes to abuse power.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamaking,

i dont think that windsor attack dog has the power to deduct points lah. you see his lancheow character. anyhow infract for post even in the main folder. if he has the power to deduct points he would have done it ages ago. he is someone who likes to abuse power.

So who is worse? Cooleo the runaway kid or Windsor the lancheow character? They both seem alike.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually who are we talking about here....Windsor? I've been here since Delphi forum days and never heard of him till recently....but I like his jokes. :o

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy and paste jokes? LOL

windsor started out as an ok guy when he was sharing jokes etc. once leongsam gave him the 'mod' power, his true colours start to show.

from then on, his behavior here would make a keling shit like me seemed like an angel.

Last edited:

tonychatisaballslessshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
windsor started out as an ok guy when he was sharing jokes etc. once leongsam gave him the 'mod' power, his true colours start to show.

from then on, his behavior here would make a keling shit like me seemed like an angel.

Donch worry i assure you that this forum is getting interesting in the hours, days, weeks, months to come. Soon he will realize that banning is not the solution.