• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign manager exerts pressure on pregnant Singaporean to resign from job

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame AWARE still want to ask for more leave.
Pregnant leave is nightmare and is worst than NS because is 4 month leave. A company have to hire replacement for temporary at least 6 month. Min 2 month in advance to guide her and another 4 month for the work. Even so the temporary will not be so efficient due to not familiar to job.
I also will not hire a married women.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame AWARE still want to ask for more leave.
Pregnant leave is nightmare and is worst than NS because is 4 month leave. A company have to hire replacement for temporary at least 6 month. Min 2 month in advance to guide her and another 4 month for the work. Even so the temporary will not be so efficient due to not familiar to job.
I also will not hire a married women.

That is provided that the woman, prenatal don't give the employer's problem, which can range from morning sickness, swollen legs, giddiness, high blood pressure, diabetes and so forth, which may see the woman on constant Medical Leave, during her term. Then Postnatal, depression, wound infections. backache, swollen legs, swollen you know where! ( up there) and so forth...all in all, the woman maybe not be working for more than 6 months. Not too add, if the baby is born premature, and after birth, the infant have medical problems, weak this weak that...

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is provided that the woman, prenatal don't give the employer's problem, which can range from morning sickness, swollen legs, giddiness, high blood pressure, diabetes and so forth, which may see the woman on constant Medical Leave, during her term. Then Postnatal, depression, wound infections. backache, swollen legs, swollen you know where! ( up there) and so forth...all in all, the woman maybe not be working for more than 6 months. Not too add, if the baby is born premature, and after birth, the infant have medical problems, weak this weak that...

are you married? can you show some consideration to women. remember your mum went through all these to give birth to you.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah they should resign, there is this one team in my company, 3 men 1 woman, but this woman have like 4 children in 4 years, so in this 4 years, 3 men have to do 4 mens job. In the end, they force the manager to fire her from the team.

wait til you are the co workers of these women who keep taking child leave, see if you like it.

i know what you mean. these women are non-existent for 4 months every year. when they come back to work, they seem very lost even though they claim to check company e-mail at home regularly.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens,

I agree with all the stuff said about pragnant women and I for one wont hire them. If a chick just married and/or have young kids, I wont hire. Teenage gals maybe,,so got flower vase in the office is ok. But young married women for full time positions is a strict no no...

And married minahs I also wont hire,,,they breed like rabbits..

By women going on maternity leave etc is a huge burden on any organisation...and like one bro said,,,still have to take care baby, send kids to Dr and all those no benefit to Organisation things,,I have to put up with. I have a business to run, profits to worry about and keeping customers happy...and Sinkieland is getting more competitive due to influx of foreign owned companies,,,cant be bothered with dealing with these problems I can recitfy by not hiring them in the 1st place.

To all those who say I no sympathy for these women,,,too bad,,sinkie women take alot of things for granted and will take any organisation for granted...

I remember cases with my cousins,,,they were pragnant, still running around till water burst,,than do hospital,,they have not problems holding on to their jobs and they dont go above board,,,,

its those that keep taking advantage off that should not be hired. And another point,,some women like some men are weak..they are not suitable to have kids,,but die die want to have kids,,they suffer and their kids come out worse than salted vegetable,,always sick etc,,,when these kids grow up they will further pollute the gene pool making life worse for the rest..

and these are people who are educated and can think..

sick and tired of these bull shit...just my rants....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
who-fucking-cares.jpg

Women rights can't put food on the table. Please, we Singaporeans are very practical one ok? We don't need all these so called "human rights". We're not like those bankrupt welfare countries in Europe like Germany and Sweden. :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously, Alex's wife is a liability to the company. Probably spent most her working hours gossiping with other colleagues.