• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr erection

I was at loggerheads with him too in the past.

In fact earlier this year I quarreled with him over how he treated people like perspective and ramseth.

But if you look closely a lot of his criticism has validity.

He and I are not here to make friends. Or even be nice chaps.

What I dislike personally is all those cliques. And the self ingratiation and mutual masturbation that goes along.

Learn to humble yourself when your opponent is saying something worthwhile.

No one is here to mollycoddling anyone.

this guy is very small mentally and has an even smaller mental model and appreciation of friendship. He always wants to be boss and to dominate. Look at how he always agrees with ah Leong....ball carrying to the highest degree and he says other people carry balls.

He is the worst type of person that you can get......vindictive, judgemental and hypocritical and has delusions of power.

If you dont fit the model of what he wants you yo be or behave in the manner that he likes then he will come and try to bully you.
ure

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Mr OTC.....you have your views, he has his and i have mine. No one should impose his views on others or try to enforce his will.

Read carefully through the posts...i have never criticised his information or posts. I usually only address him when he addresses me directly.

I even ignore his insinuations and veiled criticisms...see the post where krafty bewailed that no one talked to him.

I have exercised good restraint for the most part but there is only so much i am willing to tolerate when people try to cyberybully.

Would you do any different if he did this to you?...If he made unsubstantiated posts? See his posts on this thread again...what he said about me.

If he said the same things about you and they were untrue ...would you take it lying down?

Mutual masturbation?.....If you are the sort that dont want to make friends but come here for other purposes then thats fine...more power to you and i

hope you find what you are looking for.....but realise that tohers come for different things and that includes making friends.

To each his own i say....as long as you dont intentionally harm or hurt others.

Mr erection

I was at loggerheads with him too in the past.

In fact earlier this year I quarreled with him over how he treated people like perspective and ramseth.

But if you look closely a lot of his criticism has validity.

He and I are not here to make friends. Or even be nice chaps.

What I dislike personally is all those cliques. And the self ingratiation and mutual masturbation that goes along.

Learn to humble yourself when your opponent is saying something worthwhile.

No one is here to mollycoddling anyone.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro sometimes in life you have to reflect on yourself and focus more on correcting your faults.

I can tell you this honestly.

I owe my life to two kind of people .... those who let me off when they could have crucify me ....

And those who shake me awake when I needed it

Would you do any different if he did this to you?...If he made unsubstantiated posts? See his posts on this thread again...what he said about me.

If he said the same things about you and they were untrue ...would you take it lying down?

Mutual masturbation?.....If you are the sort that dont want to make friends but come here for other purposes then thats fine...more power to you and i

hope you find what you are looking for.....but realise that tohers come for different things and that includes making friends.

To each his own i say....as long as you dont intentionally harm or hurt others.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Bro...i reply this a little later cos i busy. happy for ur advice.
Bro sometimes in life you have to reflect on yourself and focus more on correcting your faults.

I owe my life to two kind of people .... those who let me off when they could have crucify me ....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, in my career life.
2. yes, i do learn it some hard way too.
3. however, i will never look back!
4. but to move on & finding myself:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This folder alone is sufficient. I don't see a need to have additional folders. Donch we already have a rubbish heap?:biggrin:

That was what I thought too. If Sam doesn;t want an additional folder, just use the rubbish heap. I see a lot of hot discussions going on there amongst like-minded folk, so its not as if putting something there will ever deter like-minded chaps from continuing the discussion.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Bro OTC,

Like you ,i am usually receptive to inputs whether they are nice to hear or not.
Let me roughly document this and you judge for yourself. All the stuff i post can be traced and tracked.
1) I was jeesiowing on multiple threads like there was no tomorrow until Rogue Trader decided he had enough of my nonsense and started to object.
I exchange words with him and even invited him to infract me but to his credit he did not do it.
2) Scroobal joined in and berated me and i did fight back... inviting him for a one on one with me on an open thread which never materialised.
3) I received advice from forummers whom i hardly chatted with, to go easy on the crap i had been posting....forummers like Thick Face Black Heart, Eatshitndie, Sideswipe and Angbin.
4) Friends like Drifter, IHP and i think looneytan also advised me to scale back on my rubbish posts.
5) I reflected, then took their advice and greatly decreased such posts and jokes ...please note this was done not because of anything Scroobal did or said.
6) There are 2 different results.....
7) RT.....i am certain he noticed my efforts and we later start to exchange posts on some threads. He came occasionally into the chatroom and we also did some chatting.
8) Scroobal ....refused to recognise my efforts...remains angry and bitter...still kpkb about my behaviour and stale jokes. When challenged to show examples of my recent such postings he is unable to provide evidence.
9) He loves to stab me in the back on threads that i am not on with his thinly veiled put downs
10) I respect RT and the way he handled the whole episode, and when i was made chatroom moderator i did tell him that he was my role model in the way i should behave when i exercise authority.
11) As for the other individual it is the exact opposite. How do you respect a senior who just wants to enforce his will on others, bullies others, throws his weight around and says things he cannot verify or defend.
12) How do you respect a lying bully?
13) So you see bro...i have taken advice from others...processed it...acted on it and tried hard to curb my natural instincts to jee siow on every thread....i have altered my online behaviour. I am not too proud or ashamed to admit my mistake and change unlike His Eminence the Pharisee.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro OTC,

Like you ,i am usually receptive to inputs whether they are nice to hear or not.
Let me roughly document this and you judge for yourself. All the stuff i post can be traced and tracked.
1) I was jeesiowing on multiple threads like there was no tomorrow until Rogue Trader decided he had enough of my nonsense and started to object.
I exchange words with him and even invited him to infract me but to his credit he did not do it.
2) Scroobal joined in and berated me and i did fight back... inviting him for a one on one with me on an open thread which never materialised.
3) I received advice from forummers whom i hardly chatted with, to go easy on the crap i had been posting....forummers like Thick Face Black Heart, Eatshitndie, Sideswipe and Angbin.
4) Friends like Drifter, IHP and i think looneytan also advised me to scale back on my rubbish posts.
5) I reflected, then took their advice and greatly decreased such posts and jokes ...please note this was done not because of anything Scroobal did or said.
6) There are 2 different results.....
7) RT.....i am certain he noticed my efforts and we later start to exchange posts on some threads. He came occasionally into the chatroom and we also did some chatting.
8) Scroobal ....refused to recognise my efforts...remains angry and bitter...still kpkb about my behaviour and stale jokes. When challenged to show examples of my recent such postings he is unable to provide evidence.
9) He loves to stab me in the back on threads that i am not on with his thinly veiled put downs
10) I respect RT and the way he handled the whole episode, and when i was made chatroom moderator i did tell him that he was my role model in the way i should behave when i exercise authority.
11) As for the other individual it is the exact opposite. How do you respect a senior who just wants to enforce his will on others, bullies others, throws his weight around and says things he cannot verify or defend.
12) How do you respect a lying bully?
13) So you see bro...i have taken advice from others...processed it...acted on it and tried hard to curb my natural instincts to jee siow on every thread....i have altered my online behaviour. I am not too proud or ashamed to admit my mistake and change unlike His Eminence the Pharisee.

hi there

1. wow! what a "confession":biggrin:
2. are we still at this?
3. as to who want to play god?
4. tsk tsk tsk!
5. erect, just be your goodself in sbf.
6. me sarpork your 20" horsebuilt.
7. btw, what's jeesiowing?:cool:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi bro streets....jeesiow means to play the clown. I had overdone it but had made corrections. Of course i'll be myself and we can still have fun.

hi there

1. wow! what a "confession":biggrin:
2. are we still at this?
3. as to who want to play god?
4. tsk tsk tsk!
5. erect, just be your goodself in sbf.
6. me sarpork your 20" horsebuilt.
7. btw, what's jeesiowing?:cool:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi bro streets....jeesiow means to play the clown. I had overdone it but had made corrections. Of course i'll be myself and we can still have fun.

hi there

1. erect, thank you for the clarification on jeesiowing.
2. in another word: horsing around too! oops:biggrin:
3. now, on to the having fun: who poke what first :cool:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thanks bro...i think thats all i'm going to say on this matter liao unless there are further develppments that warrant another post.

Ok ok i go for course on how to improve jokes when i got time but at least my jokes are better than Sam's

Bro

No need to say so much. In a maturing forum like this, the members are discerning enough lah.
I like some of your lame jokes actually.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
election da ger,

no need to be upset lah. everyone is entitled to their own views. as long you done nothing wrong, no need to explain so much as most forummers here got eyes to see lah.