• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watz ur other crone? ... :confused:

I_Hate_Puppies
image.php

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you can assemble 10 people who collectively dislike a forummer. Are those 10 people consistent contributors of high quality posts and of good forum standing? Are those 10 people principled and discerning, as well as consistent in their conduct?

And since when has being a forum participant got anything to do with consensus building? Consensus building is the PAP way of forcing everyone to toe a particular line. We don't want that. At least i DON'T WANT that. Are you telling me that a person is WRONG just because he (or she) expresses a view that the majority don't agree with.

Discernment is also obviously not your strong trait. You can identify spammers and clones, that's well and good. What you lack is the ability to tell when someone is articulating a well thought out, but unpopular view. There is a vast difference between the two. It is your inability to distinguish them that is causing your current malaise.

Screwball, I'll be brutally honest with you ok? I've met at least 10 of them, some are seniors, well spoken and highly educated as you. We all have 1 consensus, that is you behave like LKY in this forum :smile:

When you dun like a member, you will start a thread and character assassinate that nick with your fluent English. You assess that nick based on your own judgement, not many people agree with you, but you do it anyway.....

Some people you mentioned I met before... they never compliment about you, so if you hear nothing negative things about you, it doesnt mean nothing is wrong with you.

I dunno why they wont say it in your face, maybe you wield great powers in this forum? but i respect their decisions.

So I'll be the fall guy lor :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't take sides. You were born gullible and you will continue to be toyed around. You came out screaming where Fishypie is concerned but ignored the fact that Erection was doing the same. Fishypie's mistake was not cajoling and sucking up to the seniors.

What I say or write would be absolutely worthless if it did not relate to what was happening. You can take 10 or 100 people it makes no difference. I do not enter chatrooms, do not meet people and therefore not obliged to take sides or keep quiet.

People are generally nice so they will not say much. By the way you cannot character assassinate anyone in a forum and get away with it if is false.

I can pretend to be the wiseman and make motherhood statements after the dust has settled. I can also wait for everyone else to sideline someone you do not,like and then join the herd in the hunt and come out on top of the heap. It will probably boost my popularity and stroke my ego but you would be eventually caught out.

In a nutshell, i can't do shit if you guys if you guys don't do silly things in the first place and then cry mother father, character assassination. Would you honestly consider someone who offers his rear end repeatedly as a joke as person of good character. Grow up.

I will also be brutally honest with you. If Sam told me to fuck-off, I will be out without being told a second time. Thats character. It will be sad but thats life.

I however acknowledge that after a point, I let go both barrels.

Nevermind, time to adjourn to the chatroom and repair the broken heads and re-build the egos. I might trip one day and fall into a hole. Thats when you wait with your knuckledusters.

Ps. Notice that you are writing this and not the wisemen who make motherhood and gratuitous statements.

Screwball, I'll be brutally honest with you ok? I've met at least 10 of them, some are seniors, well spoken and highly educated as you. We all have 1 consensus, that is you behave like LKY in this forum :smile:

When you dun like a member, you will start a thread and character assassinate that nick with your fluent English. You assess that nick based on your own judgement, not many people agree with you, but you do it anyway.....

Some people you mentioned I met before... they never compliment about you, so if you hear nothing negative things about you, it doesnt mean nothing is wrong with you.

I dunno why they wont say it in your face, maybe you wield great powers in this forum? but i respect their decisions.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jubilee i think you're getting on the right track.

The problem with cliques is not so much they will adopt a collective stand against someone or support each other, but rather what happens if they have an internal disagreement and there is a fallout.

I have seen before when cliques break down and it becomes ugly as these chaps bring their private grouses online and then proceed to pollute the forum.

Zapping and infractions won't get us anywhere. What I was suggesting is that the mods here play a more active role in moving bo liao threads to the rubbish heap. Unfortunately the mod of this folder said that no suggestion I make will ever be entertained. So i will have to rely on others like you do push for change.

Despite the belief there is a collective will, I don't think it exists in this forum. Most will have a MYOB attitude and will stay away from a fray. These are the silent majority whereas cliques will form to support their members in any controversy.

If really there is a collective will I am sure those members who are irritants will be gone by now. In this thread alone we have some of the most powerful members who share the views of TS, yet they can do nothing about it except talk.

If I see an injustice being done, I will do something about it or support those who did. An example was when Singveld unjustly zapped and infract a new member. I made a comment that it was unfair and in return I was accused of being a clone master. Thank goodness a senior member reversed the infraction and I supported that. If other senior members only talk and take no action, what is the point of this thread? Those irritants will continue carry on flooding the chats with inane subjects. Don't expect anything to happen if no members are willing to infract and zap those who deserve it. Just MYOB and leave this section alone.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a nutshell, i can't do shit if you guys if you guys don't do silly things in the first place and then cry mother father, character assassination. Would you honestly consider someone who offers his rear end repeatedly as a joke as person of good character. Grow up.

I will also be brutally honest with you. If Sam told me to fuck-off, I will be out without being told a second time. Thats character. It will be sad but thats life.

I however acknowledge that after a point, I let go both barrels.

Nevermind, time to adjourn to the chatroom and repair the broken heads and re-build the egos. I might trip one day and fall into a hole. Thats when you wait with your knuckledusters.

Ps. Notice that you are writing this and not the wisemen who make motherhood and gratuitous statements.

Too long, too cheem for me to read... For your info, Ah Leong told me gave me a choice, change or get lost, I didnt choose the latter :smile:

Look likes you dun accept criticisms too, thats sad.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too long, too cheem for me to read... For your info, Ah Leong told me gave me a choice, change or get lost, I didnt choose the latter :smile:

Look likes you dun accept criticisms too, thats sad.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think you have changed and I applaud you for the calm way you respond. Wish you the best.:smile:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jubilee i think you're getting on the right track.

The problem with cliques is not so much they will adopt a collective stand against someone or support each other, but rather what happens if they have an internal disagreement and there is a fallout.

I have seen before when cliques break down and it becomes ugly as these chaps bring their private grouses online and then proceed to pollute the forum.

Zapping and infractions won't get us anywhere. What I was suggesting is that the mods here play a more active role in moving bo liao threads to the rubbish heap. Unfortunately the mod of this folder said that no suggestion I make will ever be entertained. So i will have to rely on others like you do push for change.

Well, it seems he has given notice he is no longer interested in carrying on. I really don't blame him. In SBF, it is best for a Mod to remain incognito and if he wants to participate, use a different nick. If a bo liao thread emerged and not getting anywhere then it should be send to RH.

We know more or less who are those nicks who repeatedly start bo liao threads and they should be monitored.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you can assemble 10 people who collectively dislike a forummer. Are those 10 people consistent contributors of high quality posts and of good forum standing? Are those 10 people principled and discerning, as well as consistent in their conduct?
When a person say there's something wrong with you, you can choose not to believe it, but when more than 10 people says that, you got to look yourself in the mirror and question yourself :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't take sides. You were born gullible and you will continue to be toyed around. You came out screaming where Fishypie is concerned but ignored the fact that Erection was doing the same. Fishypie's mistake was not cajoling and sucking up to the seniors.
Who else think Erection was doing the same thing as Fishypie? please stand up and be counted. Or you can name a few who agrees with your assessment also, then I got nothing to say.

For Fishypie, it took me very long time to convince you guys. I dun have personal grudges against him from beginning, it was his threads that scared the hell out of me, thats why I raised the alarm.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a person say there's something wrong with you, you can choose not to believe it, but when more than 10 people says that, you got to look yourself in the mirror and question yourself :smile:

You can set your mind at ease. If a forummer here engages in character assassination or behaves like LKY, soon the old timers will learn to avoid him. Just chill and let nature takes it course, no need to get all knotted up.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it seems he has given notice he is no longer interested in carrying on. I really don't blame him. In SBF, it is best for a Mod to remain incognito and if he wants to participate, use a different nick. If a bo liao thread emerged and not getting anywhere then it should be send to RH.

We know more or less who are those nicks who repeatedly start bo liao threads and they should be monitored.

I would actually like Raiders to remain here, and continue to be a mod. I have said my piece to him and would like to be at peace with him. Though I DO agree with you (and others here) that something must be done about the fishypie/kopiuncle phenomenon.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really guys ? Washing dirty linen in public ? Really ...?
And what's wif all the real names of people .....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot live in a bubble. You have to acknowledge criticism or you will rot. No different where I am concerned. But it must be predicated on substance. I cannot be where I am if I can't see my flaws or listen to credible people. The fact that I am replying you means that I treat you as a fellow forummer. Apologies if I am too harsh.

I do give you credit for speaking up unlike the wayang kulit practitioners behind you. I know when it comes to a crunch, you can be counted. And you thank heavens you are not into making sanctimonious and motherhood statements.

Ps. Please cough up a new dish. And the same goes for fishypie. What the pen cannot do, the wok will have to.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
this guy is very small mentally and has an even smaller mental model and appreciation of friendship. He always wants to be boss and to dominate. Look at how he always agrees with ah Leong....ball carrying to the highest degree and he says other people carry balls.

He is the worst type of person that you can get......vindictive, judgemental and hypocritical and has delusions of power.

If you dont fit the model of what he wants you yo be or behave in the manner that he likes then he will come and try to bully you.

Look at him ( if it is a him in the first place ).....how come he tries to zap you, krafty and myself but not some of the other seniors who zap him?

No guts and gumption to take on those of his standing but only come hard on those he considers his mental inferior.

Megalomaniacs and bullies are all like this. Throw in hypocrite too for good measure

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
this guy is very small mentally and has an even smaller mental model and appreciation of friendship. He always wants to be boss and to dominate.

I've always wanted to dominate too. That's one of the reasons why I start forums.

I have never participated in forums that are run by someone else. I wouldn't be able to handle being told what I can or cannot post.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
domination is not so much the problem.....its exists everywhere and in every group. Its the Pharisee in him that i cannot appreciate.

He struts around posting about others' failings but he fails or conveniently ignores his own bigger failings.

He was to clear the speck of dust from other peoples' eye but the planks in both his eyes are alright to him.

What a hypocrite

I've always wanted to dominate too. That's one of the reasons why I start forums.

I have never participated in forums that are run by someone else. I wouldn't be able to handle being told what I can or cannot post.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
anyway the venerable TS has not addressed post 169 which arose from post 167.....not even one of the items. TS has a bad habit of firing blindly and not being able to defend his words. He is like a loose cannon....worse he has a loose tongue which can do more damage.

The latest is him praising some of my friends....probably his feeble attempt to try to isolate me. Dont forget also that he tried to play the politics card

talking about WP this P and that. He is the worst P of all.....the fung chow P.:p

He imagines himself to be the doyen of this forum......behaves more like a doyenne though.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would actually like Raiders to remain here, and continue to be a mod. I have said my piece to him and would like to be at peace with him. Though I DO agree with you (and others here) that something must be done about the fishypie/kopiuncle phenomenon.

The trolls are lying low for now until the dust has settled. Raiders I feel allowed his emotions to get the better of him such that challenging other members to fight is not exactly ok from a Mod. I am not criticising, just an observation as this may be one of the reasons for his decision.