• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

If driver is not survived by an other family members, still can sue estate tio bo?

According to Chinese newspaper, Ferrari ran red light

The other injured parties should sue estate

The guy is dead but living have to suffer for rest of their miserable lives in pain

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If driver is not survived by an other family members, still can sue estate tio bo?

The other guy is just a lowly taxi driver. He can't be worth that much.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ...you know in sinkiepoor ...in 1967 there was a drink/driving campaign .....i think someone came up with this slogan. Very catchy.

bro , i saw that statement stick on a racing motorbike before ....:wink: the rider is a japanese i dont think he understand the meaning ...i was laughing all the way home .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha ...you know in sinkiepoor ...in 1967 there was a drink/driving campaign .....i think someone came up with this slogan. Very catchy.

you mean that slogan is invented by singapore ? then where that japanese rider get that stickers from ?? very strange . sikali he is sinkie ..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
unless the guy who submitted the entry copied from elsewhere bro.... 1967 can do all these and get away easily. These days within 1 minute someone

like BosSam will catch you out.

you mean that slogan is invented by singapore ? then where that japanese rider get that stickers from ?? very strange . sikali he is sinkie ..

jw5

Loyal
You can't just JOIN F1 you twit. It's not a club. :rolleyes:

To be an F1 driver, you need to work your way up through karting, formula ford, GP3, GP2 and so on. If you haven't won anything at lower levels, you can forget about an F1 drive.

If ah bernie has his way, soon u will be able to BUY and OWN F1.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
unless the guy who submitted the entry copied from elsewhere bro.... 1967 can do all these and get away easily. These days within 1 minute someone

like BosSam will catch you out.

make sense . stupid man anyhow copy without understanding the meaning .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ferrari driver was a high end FT from Sichuan,China. He worked in the finance sector. The top of the Ferrari range 599 GTO costs close to S$2 million brand new, correct me if I am wrong.

that one less ah tiong in the world. Sam gor must be very happy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

that one less ah tiong in the world. Sam gor must be very happy.

Chinks can't drive for nuts. The best way to get rid of lots of them is to sell them more Ferraris.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinks can't drive for nuts. The best way to get rid of lots of them is to sell them more Ferraris.

cannot say like that, macau once had a vibrant racing culture by their own local drivers.

now still got racing in macau, some lap records are still held by hongkees.

Last edited: