• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

The next guy who starts a thread on this will be penalised severely. I've had to merge 3 threads about this fucking Ferrari

since when did you started to merge threads?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to Chinese newspaper, Ferrari ran red light

The other injured parties should sue estate

The guy is dead but living have to suffer for rest of their miserable lives in pain

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal

RIP ferrari driver, i am not jealous of your wealth or blame you for accident just because you drove an expensive car.

Of course chances are he was speeding in the early hours of the morning. If I am driving one, don't expect me to go at 50 kph.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to Chinese newspaper, Ferrari ran red light

The other injured parties should sue estate

The guy is dead but living have to suffer for rest of their miserable lives in pain
identity of the ferrari driver?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course chances are he was speeding in the early hours of the morning. If I am driving one, don't expect me to go at 50 kph.

i know taxi speeding too, not all but some taxi drivers do that in early hours.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal

i know taxi speeding too, not all but some taxi drivers do that in early hours.

Ferrari cars are meant for speeding and that was obviously what he was doing to show off. Most taxi drivers are old men unlike this 30 year old Ferrari driver.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ferrari driver's wife is pregnant ??

Yet he has a 20s SYT beside him in wee hours. Strange !!! :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Babe or no babe is not important, if you are driving a powerfully car care should be taken not show off.

actually in sinkieland drivers of supercars drive at slow speed to show off instead....how else can you see the driver inside the car if speeding.
usually rich people more kiasi so will drive with care especially since car so expensive....maybe the deceased is an exception

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are absolutely right !! I drive my lao pok car.... machiam like Ferrari like dat. :biggrin::biggrin:

actually in sinkieland drivers of supercars drive at slow speed to show off instead....how else can you see the driver inside the car if speeding.
usually rich people more kiasi so will drive with care especially since car so expensive....maybe the deceased is an exception

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

WB12-001-1-WAN1.jpg

Ferrari driver was a high end FT from Sichuan,China. He worked in the finance sector. The top of the Ferrari range 599 GTO costs close to S$2 million brand new, correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

ferrari driver an ah tiong FT? *clap *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The next guy who starts a thread on this will be penalised severely. I've had to merge 3 threads about this fucking Ferrari

pray tell what the penalty will be? How many infraction pts or an ass fucking?

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are right, those who drive Ferrari fast on Singapore roads are confused. If you want to show off, you drive slowly and let people see your face and your girlfriend. I'm sure the girl will love the attention. If you want to drive fast, join the F1 or other racing events.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you want to drive fast, join the F1 or other racing events.

You can't just JOIN F1 you twit. It's not a club. :rolleyes:

To be an F1 driver, you need to work your way up through karting, formula ford, GP3, GP2 and so on. If you haven't won anything at lower levels, you can forget about an F1 drive.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can't just join f1 you twit. It's not a club. :rolleyes:

To be an f1 driver, you need to work your way up through karting, formula ford, gp3, gp2 and so on. If you haven't won anything at lower levels, you can forget about an f1 drive.

pawned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

There was a similiar case about two or three years back at Rochor road during peak hour, also involved a ferrari, if I remember correctly.

If it wasn't the wee hours, the accident wouldn't have occurred.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

early hours nobody on the street , no one see ...thats why can speed and test engine :wink: