• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female teacher who fuck male student is from RI

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth and content of the episode can only be substantiated by the Discipline master of the school, Mr Murali.:o

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely when you go KTV or GL, those girls that wear specs and look like 'Lao Shi' are very popular. Seems like everyone has fetish with making out with teachers.

jw5

Loyal
Strangely when you go KTV or GL, those girls that wear specs and look like 'Lao Shi' are very popular. Seems like everyone has fetish with making out with teachers.

Similarly when u go to saunas in PRC, they will have the supervisors wearing suits and looking prim and proper, sometimes wearing specs too.
For your selection pleasure.
You should know that, but perhaps you might have forgotten. :o

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember in the late 70s when I was in sec 1, we have a Science teacher who is young, pretty and with a rock melon front. She was wearing sleeveless one day and decided to pull a chair to seat in the middle of the class to give us a quiz contest. at the height of the contest where everyone crowd around her with the answers, I remember a few of my classmates were rubbing their harden cock against her shoulders when everyone was pushing and squeezing through. I remmeber their faces when they were rubbing and staring at her melons, they have the look on their face clsoe to ecstacy.
You may wonder if she is aware; Yes, of course!! but she is rather experience and did not how to react and was just wriggling her body away to avoid the harassment.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in the late 70s when I was in sec 1, we have a Science teacher who is young, pretty and with a rock melon front. She was wearing sleeveless one day and decided to pull a chair to seat in the middle of the class to give us a quiz contest. at the height of the contest where everyone crowd around her with the answers, I remember a few of my classmates were rubbing their harden cock against her shoulders when everyone was pushing and squeezing through. I remmeber their faces when they were rubbing and staring at her melons, they have the look on their face clsoe to ecstacy.
You may wonder if she is aware; Yes, of course!! but she is rather experience and did not how to react and was just wriggling her body away to avoid the harassment.

Bro she must be felt song song with all teens around :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need some insider from RI to give the information.

A former teacher, that means she was a teacher until she had been suspended or transferred elsewhere.

Yearbooks may be a good source of information. If you see a female teacher suddenly missing from a subsequent yearbook, chances are it is her.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yearbooks may be a good source of information. If you see a female teacher suddenly missing from a subsequent yearbook, chances are it is her.

We can't wait till Dec, bro. Also, you are assuming the female teacher was around the previous year. Could be a new one with nothing in previous year.