• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female teacher who fuck male student is from RI

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sec School that time damn chee hong (can masturbate 3 times a day type) and got no money to go GL so whether teacher chio or not is no longer important. Got teacher open legs for you like machiam kio tio gulan liao

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sec School that time damn chee hong (can masturbate 3 times a day type) and got no money to go GL so whether teacher chio or not is no longer important. Got teacher open legs for you like machiam kio tio gulan liao

Use to have one damn good looking and sexy P.E teacher for our class.She took our class only for 3 month like that then she leave for U.K to study i think.
I remember everyone of us so excited to have our P.E lesson.Everyone everyday looking forward to our P.E lesson.Because she look really so sexy and cheo.
Short hair, big eyes and tanned looking smooth skin.Like those volleyball woman.Very sexy cheo look with tonned leg and hand.Nice figure and big boobs.

Remember she afew time zhao gen and we keep looking.Got one lucky guy had the chance to back to back with her to desmostrate some physical excercise.
Wow, her hand and my classmate hand rub each other.... now thinking back... my little brother hard hard now!KNN.... shit ... why not meeeee!!!

Something like her... but short hair and tanned looking.More tonned body.

Chrissie_Chau.jpg

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't pick your school teacher but you can certainly pick your tuition teacher.

For guys, please consider giving private tuition to JC girls.

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sec sch got one teacher always lean very close and rub her neh neh close to us when we ask her questions. Not sure if she purposely but when we use mirror pencil sharpener to see her panties she like open until quite big. She was the no.1 fantasy for us. Not very chio but damn exciting. :cool:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing good comes out from this fuck school raffles institution. already have at least 3 jailbirds durai, ming yi the faggot monk and soon kong hee...and now this teacher fuck student.

Not to mention Ng Boon Gay, Peter Lim and Professor Tey..... Heard they were Rafflesians too

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. I think thats the age when young boys began to have sexual fantasies about their chio female teachers..:biggrin:

at my time, we brought handheld mirrors to school (to find out color of panties). we were finishing plse exams. so 12 is correct.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at my time, we brought handheld mirrors to school (to find out color of panties). we were finishing plse exams. so 12 is correct.

LOL.. I'm sure your time was way back in the 60s or 70s.. Thats a skill passed down from one generation to another.. My time in the 80s, we used the small mirror on the pencil sharpeners.. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. I'm sure your time was way back in the 60s or 70s.. Thats a skill passed down from one generation to another.. My time in the 80s, we used the small mirror on the pencil sharpeners.. :biggrin:

pencil sharpener mirrors are too small to see camel toes. the now generation can snap pics with an iphone. retina display. better quality i think.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're infatuated with a female teacher, even getting verbally fucked or punished by her is sheer enjoyment for you.

kana slap by her more enjoyment.her smooth skin landed on your cheek.. you will get hard in second! :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're infatuated with a female teacher, even getting verbally fucked or punished by her is sheer enjoyment for you.

I still remember this chio female teacher that taught me Maths during Pr 6.. Used to beo her cleavage that looked like mangoes.. Think after 2 decades, her mangoes should already be saggy now..

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. were we in the same class or what? Black also quite common. A pity no G-string then.

black against smooth fair skin. shiok! white with stains very easy to spot, but yucky. vomit, so we didn't tell. knew a classmate by nick of kim leng. i suppose he's you! lol!