• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Feeling like yesteryear seeing old bird sammyboy members still active.

jw5

Loyal
Oh no.... I wonder if he is still around, if so, I hope he can us give a ping or something.

Oh.................. Mark Yeo is still here, using many different monikers. Replies to his own posts very frequently. :thumbsup:

1621955285036.png

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.................. Mark Yeo is still here, using many different monikers. Replies to his own posts very frequently. :thumbsup:

View attachment 111851
Good thing about sammyboy forum, I get to learn a lot of sophisticated words from educated people responding to each other using their tok kong England languages, oh of course Leongsam is included. :thumbsup:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seriouslee my uncle grew up with sbf from a tam chia ter nao young hansum man to a karchng bin middle age wise men now KNN he started off with another handler nick back in old delphi days mostly focusing and getting expert advice on the- matters of the heart folder :laugh: KNN
Where is your Uncle, is he still active?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thing about sammyboy forum, I get to learn a lot of sophisticated words from educated people responding to each other using their tok kong England languages, oh of course Leongsam is included. :thumbsup:
This i fully agreed.
There are hidden dragons and tigers here.

We have current and retired doctors, lawyers ,accountant,teachers, Army officers, police officers, army tanker expert ,cardboard tins collectors, taxi driver, Imh platinum members ,prison platinum members and many whom own many properties in JB.

Any questions u have ?
All experts here sure can solve.

We solved Aloysius pang death mystery in 2019 NZ.
Whole incident in howitzer.
and many many more.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only visible change is majority has grown senile and gone anti-China. The only constant is most still bitch about PAP but clearly loving it back here.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The only visible change is majority has grown senile and gone anti-China. The only constant is most still bitch about PAP but clearly loving it back here.

Also starting to see some pro-India as well.

The other one is pro-aliens (outer space, other universe type)

Don't remember old SBF forum got so much of this sort of stuff.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't remember old SBF forum got so

Don't remember old SBF forum got so much of this sort of stuff.

much of this sort of stuff.
Pro aliens are biden supporters.