• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father of French man Samel Paty’s Killer Praises His Son, Says with the Beheading, ‘The Debt of All Muslims Will be Settled’

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wasn't like this initially. Muslim Spain was the wealthiest in Europe due to it's libersl policies.
But it happened after Muslims starting reverting to just one book for answers.

The Holy Quran is the word of God. Not just a book. A book will cease to exist by now if its 1400 years ago. :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It wasn't like this initially. Muslim Spain was the wealthiest in Europe due to it's libersl policies. When christian took over, they funded trips to the new world from seized wealth of the moors.

That wealth originally belonged to the Spanish, which were stolen from them by the foreign moors.

The British became rich by plundering the spanish galleon, snd fundeed their own adventures. The hero of the british was a pirate sir Francis drake.

I doubt every English farmer got a share in the booty from Francis Drake. The large bulk of the British wealth came from the Industrial revolution period. During Francis Drake's period in the 1500s, England was still a poor country. Great Britain wasn't formed until 1701.

Muslims started getting poor after reverting to just one book for answers.

Correction. The islamists on this forum confirmed that to be a moslem, you need to believe in two books, not one. moslems are expected to believe in both the quran and the hadith. And according to them, the quran is incomplete with respect to religious teachings, and the hadith contains falsehoods. Yet, moslems are still expected to believe in both books be declared moslem.

If moslems believe in 1 book, be it only quran or only hadith, they are not moslems.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, the clerics hold the power and wealth from taxation.( tithe). If the peasant cannot pay taxes, their land were confiscated.
The monarchs knew this so they created their own church and monarchs as head. Church of england a good example.
Same as in Tibet before china invasion. The monks were seizing land and properties of Tibetan people.
yes I was aware of the reasons for the creation of the Anglican church. but Tibet is news to me. ty. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said not every country as develop as sinkieland or USA or the West. U want to talk to them about Law? Of course we are educated, we try to be calm. But i mentioned before ifeveryone are calm, there wont be crimes, no need SPF, no need prison...list goes on lah..

Certain thing i dont agree but i can remain calm. But if u started insulting someone i dearly love then i cant remain quiet. Of course here i can sue u or report u to police. Tats why u see in sinkieland calm and no protest. Respecting each other religion. All these freedom of speech are just being hypocratical. I already mentioned Macron case. Rather inviting unnecessary trouble and giving lawyers business, i rather they stop all these nonsense, imo.

Freedom of speech..again depending on the topic lah. Not every one keen to insult other religion or their parents. Definitely not me. I ask u. If u know this particular is sensitive. Do u go to him directly and insult his mother? Infront of everyone?
allow me to clarify in a manner that befits Muslim ideas.

Forget for a minute every bodoh here who talks about freedom of speech.

Do you know where it originated? France. It originated in France because the French people rose up against their monarchs. It was necessary for the French to have freedom of speech to have the country they have today. The country of France today is directly the creation of this freedom of speech. It is so treasured by them because it is why they have their country and their culture.

Now let me ask you this. This is France. The country of the French. A country that as part of their identity is the freedom to criticize political figures. Macron included. Now, if pendatang or a guest goes to their house and slaughters people because it is against their ideas is it right? Do you as a guest go to your host's house and tell them how they talk is wrong, how they feed their family is wrong? If a host insults you do you take a knife out and slash his family?

This is hypocrisy of the highest degree. My appreciation of Islam is solely with the host and guest relationship. In this case is the Muslim a good guest? I think not. He is welcome to leave. Many Malays in Malaysia encourage others to leave if they disagree. I understand. I leave this for another time.

Why should Muslims have the right to slaughter a host in their own house? Yet demand guests leave if they don't agree? Everything Muslim correct? No I cannot agree. I don't believe in one-sided arguments. That's the problem with Jewish religion. From Judaism down to Islam, those who belong have more rights than those who don't. From this alone, I cannot believe. If god really intends his children to treat his other children as rubbish, I say fuck this god. Much more likely, men using god as an excuse to further their own agendas using god's name and make up all sorts of cerita. So as I said before, religion can go and jump in the ocean. I will treat all of god's creations well. Malay, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Chinese, Indian, whatever.

Fair is for all. I don't pick sides except for who's right and who's wrong. Not based on skin colour or religion. I encourage others to do the same. :smile:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn't like this initially. Muslim Spain was the wealthiest in Europe due to it's libersl policies. When christian took over, they funded trips to the new world from seized wealth of the moors.
The British became rich by plundering the spanish galleon, snd fundeed their own adventures. The hero of the british was a pirate sir Francis drake.
Muslims started getting poor after reverting to just one book for answers.
that is just a snapshot of Islam. There's a reason why it's called the golden age of Islam. The bookends look terrible in comparison.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Yes. We should remain calm. But we are talking about human beings. They have feelings. Not everyone think or calm like u or me, no? U see, even hypocrite Macron at the receiving end, also tak boleh tahan. Now he want to sue over the Hitler billboard.

2. Not everyone are educated and follow rules of law lah. Look at those 3rd world countries. How can u expect everyone to think straight and rational? Of course we should remain calm. But but...it has its limits. But of course killing is uncalled for. But we cant control one's feelings and emotion, no?

3. Inviting trouble equal inviting progress? Hmmm.......I insult ur mother, wife, daughters and sisters....drew nude pictures of them of display in public and social media. U called that progress? :roflmao:

4. Ok. Just cos others can take insults, doesnt mean i must also follow them, no? As for Muslims, u see, we love our Prophet pbuh even more than our parents. Tere are 1.9 billion Muslims. U expect 1.9 billion to be cool, patience, dont commit crimes? Come on. Why u target those very few who committed violence whereas u ignore majority Muslims who are not? Bias kan.

My scripture started more wars? Nope, Christians yes. And followed by ur group, Atheist.

body count
key findings and analysistable 2: 0–2008 ce
Civilization (Minimum Death) (Toll Maximum Death) (Toll Median Death Toll)

Antitheist (96,786,000) (153,789,000) (125,287,500)
Buddhist 80,116,000 95,777,500 87,946,750
Christian (119,323,000) (236,560,500) (177,941,750)
Indic 1,344,500 3,434,000 2,389,250
Islamic 21,964,000 41,923,000 31,943,500
Primal-Indigenous 34,232,000 56,890,000 45,561,000
Sinic 95,612,500 120,235,000 107,923,750

Total 449,378,000 708,609,000 578,993,500

Interpreting the results: Our findings show that, using the entire data set for the period 0-2008, politically and reli-giously motivated violence has cost between 449.38 mil-lion and 708.61 million lives. The Christian civilization’s share of this is the largest with between 119.32 million and 236.56 million victims (median 177.94 million). In second place is the Antitheist civilization which has contributed with a median figure of 125.29 million deaths. The Sinic civilization is third with 107.92 million deaths (median). Fourth is the Buddhist civilization with ca. 87.95 million deaths. Fifth is the Primal-Indigenous civilization with 45.56 million deaths. Sixth is the Islamic civilization with 31.94 million deaths. Finally, seventh and last, is the Indic
civilization with just under 2.39 million deaths.
I don't disagree with your numbers. I am talking specifically with you as a Muslim so you may perceive that I have an anti-Islam view. A Christian would probably see me as anti-Christian. I'm afraid you don't seem to understand what I am saying so far. All I can tell you is that if you interact with people outside of sinkieland, you would have a broader view.

If you care to concerning point #3, please understand how the Republic of France came into being. Then you will understand what they mean by freedom of speech. Do your own homework, come to your own conclusions. I will not impose my perceptions upon you.