• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faggot Bob Sim In Heat, Begs Scroobal To Poke His Arse Again & Again

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our resident faggot Bob Sim aka leetahbar is in like a cat in HEAT, begging Scroobal to fuck his arse again and again. He has opened more than 30 threads, each one begging Scroobal to penetrate his maggoty arse with his full might.

Where is that retarded moderator Sam Leong?

Given that I am the only forummer with Mensa qualification, I should be made a moderator around here. If I am assigned to be the moderator, no one will dare to mess around in this forum :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our resident faggot bob sim aka leetahbar is in like a cat in heat, begging scroobal to fuck his arse again and again. He has opened more than 30 threads, each one begging scroobal to penetrate his maggoty arse with his full might.

Where is that retarded moderator sam leong?

Given that i am the only forummer with mensa qualification, i should be made a moderator around here. If i am assigned to be the moderator, no one will dare to mess around in this forum :mad:

smlj? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our resident faggot Bob Sim aka leetahbar is in like a cat in HEAT, begging Scroobal to fuck his arse again and again. He has opened more than 30 threads, each one begging Scroobal to penetrate his maggoty arse with his full might.

Given that I am the only forummer with Mensa qualification, I should be made a moderator around here. If I am assigned to be the moderator, no one will dare to mess around in this forum :mad:

Haha! You are a joke really! The one that has the capacity to be 24/7 online here is me but i am not interested. The only obvious thing people here can see is i love kicking asses. If there were to be such a position i will apply. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

soon u and all the running dogs will be the only one left in the forum to continue ur cock sucking activities. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha! You are a joke really! The one that has the capacity to be 24/7 online here is me but i am not interested. The only obvious thing people here can see is i love kicking asses. If there were to be such a position i will apply. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you actually better at licking asses 24/7. it started when your mother got pregnant and gynae was shock to find u licking your mother's cb when u were born:biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
you actually better at licking asses 24/7. it started when your mother got pregnant and gynae was shock to find u licking your mother's cb when u were born:biggrin:

lancheowman, lancheowman2, lanchwmn, lnchwmn2, lnchwmn4, lnchwmn_only, lnchwmn_returns, lnchwmn_rules

10,000? :biggrin: Not even 10! That is all you have :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal, why don't you graciously give up your moderator status? You are about as effective in controlling the three folders as your purported efforts to cut the PAP down to size have proven to be!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got 10,000? sammyboy has only 10,185 members. Come uncle teach you how to bullshit okay? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
after your mother lick my last drop of sperm into her mouth first, then uncle will teach you how to grow cock your 186th hair

You damn xia xuay man. You are still way behind me.... Come suck my dick and uncle will teach you how to play the game. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun say uncle never teach you anything.... even your standard shoulld be able to benefit and learn from uncle....why must you post the same thing in three different threads? yuour brain too small to think of something witty issit for three times issit?

Yawnz....... Play with you will only waste my time. Let me know when you have finished training okay? :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun say uncle never teach you anything.... even your standard shoulld be able to benefit and learn from uncle....why must you post the same thing in three different threads? yuour brain too small to think of something witty issit for three times issit?

I am here 24/7. Good night naughty boy. :biggrin: