• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faggot Bob Sim In Heat, Begs Scroobal To Poke His Arse Again & Again

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper the fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims that he was from Ist Guards. The poor brain damaged wimp who was regularly gang raped by his platoon mates while doing guard duty on Missile Hill. He calls himeself lancheowman because he long for the ability to love a woman despite his now regularly used arsehole. Having a mother who worked as a prostitute did not improve his sanity. His real father could possibly be her regular Japanese expat customer Fukuyu Mada san. lancheowman's other nick is Professor of English Chibaichwee Lanjiaobee of the University of Thaitrans

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our resident faggot Bob Sim aka leetahbar is in like a cat in HEAT, begging Scroobal to fuck his arse again and again. He has opened more than 30 threads, each one begging Scroobal to penetrate his maggoty arse with his full might.

Where is that retarded moderator Sam Leong?

Given that I am the only forummer with Mensa qualification, I should be made a moderator around here. If I am assigned to be the moderator, no one will dare to mess around in this forum :mad:

U are the same spastic maggot who wanted to vote Teo Ser Luck for the Prime Minister position just because he runs marathons right?! Good riddance! I think u LUCKED OUT, cos Mr Teo ain't gay! So stop fantasizing and pull your filthy hands out of your pants!