• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FACT - this is why the PAP government is the BEST

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP let foregin Companies screwed their workers in exchange for share of technologies and later then screwed them up put GLC to compete with them.

Go fuck back to UAsrseA, dickhead.

Well done to the PAP

FACTS AND RANKINGS

Singapore has many accolades pegged to its brand, bolstering the Republic’s reputation as a key regional and global hub for companies to do business. Discover key facts and rankings about Singapore today.

ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
No. 1 city with the best investment potential
Singapore now outranks the world as an investment destination, after coming in second for 16 consecutive years.

In its BERI Report 2014-I (April 2014), US-based research institute Business Environment Risk Intelligence (BERI) ranked Singapore first out of 50 major investment destinations in a ranking that assesses operations, politics and foreign exchange. With no restrictions on the repatriation of profits and the import of capital, along with the most favourable operating conditions and strong diplomatic ties, Singapore’s stable political and economic climate creates an ideal environment to invest in.

1_Best-investment-potential_v3.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Majority of Singapore benefited from the many good PAP policies
it is a shame you are left behind because you didnt ADAPT!

You are daft, so is your next generation. :rolleyes:

PAP let foregin Companies screwed their workers in exchange for share of technologies and later then screwed them up put GLC to compete with them.

Go fuck back to UAsrseA, dickhead.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Re: The Best there is, the Best there was and the Best there ever will be!

the WP is a Cina party, just look at their history and u will find it hard to defend them.

there will be no level playing field for minorities if they take power.

Or is it the other way found. Work Like a slave for the PAP elites. They are the only ones that does not require ft's to dominate and answer to.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

sillypore??

are u even a Singaporean?
Why would you belittle your country in this manner ?

now wonder FT is needed

tell us something about sillypoore Debt to GDP ratio.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

i dont have to listen to dogs and do what a donkey beg me to do :rolleyes:

Why don't you answer his question about the Debt to GDP ratio you dick head?

well since you like it so much..
Fuck your mother's Phua Chee buy. Your mother's Phua Chee buy taking care of your WP master!!!

Well said.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why don't you answer his question about the Debt to GDP ratio you dick head?

i dont have to listen to dogs and do what a donkey beg me to do :rolleyes:

well since you like it so much..
Fuck your mother's Phua Chee buy. Your mother's Phua Chee buy taking care of your PAP master!!! [changed to reflect the correct situation as explained below]

You got it wrong. You have a PAP master - the above is for you. Unlike you, I don't have a WP master. Hence it has to be corrected.

As for the Debt to GDP ratio - Well done! Your PAP master has it at 105.5%.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/singapore/government-debt-to-gdp

Generally, Government debt as a percent of GDP is used by investors to measure a country ability to make future payments on its debt, thus affecting the country borrowing costs and government bond yields. This page provides - Singapore Government Debt To GDP - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Content for - Singapore Government Debt to GDP - was last refreshed on Sunday, March 8, 2015

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seven out of twelve are not in top spot.

With their multimillion pay packet, you only get incremental / marginally better than the next in both the other top spots.

You call them the BEST??

You can have all of the above for less than half their pay.

Yes you are right. The fact is we have been paying PAP best salaries but they have not delivered best results. In fact, the last decade performance was very bad. The fact is prime minister apologised in 2011, if PAP is the best, what was he apologising for?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not the government's job to nurse its citizens through life.

It is the government's duty to create opportunities for its people so that they can progress and prosper. However, if they're too lazy or dumb to take advantage of the fertile environment, they have only themselves to blame.

PM Lee Hsien Loong and Minister Ng Eng Hen agree with paraplegic female dog Chia Yong Yong that CPF savings do not belong to us:

It's only a matter of time before your Master, The PAP confiscate your $500,000 plus in your CPF savings.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IS THE BEST!

PAP 50, 60...100.... 500...1000... FOREVER!
logo.png

TO ALL PAP HATERS!
no matter whether u are a good sinkie or blackie..So long you are a SINGAPOREAN, WE will take good care of YOU!
take_care.jpg

Your mother chow chee bye!

Adolf Hitler and his Third Reich also wanted to rule the Fatherland for 1000 years, but ended up taking his own life and his wife's by shooting his wife's and his head on 30th April 1945.

The old bastard former Kempeitei agent's life is about to extinguish and his traitor son & Whore Jinz will end up like Adolf and Eva.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compare with Malaysia and Indonesia of course no horse run. But compare with angmo countries, no fight man.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compare with Malaysia and Indonesia of course no horse run. But compare with angmo countries, no fight man.

Actually I can see msia in the past few years has alot of infrastructure development in JB with new roads, road expansion and road improvements everywhere. Considering their road tax of Rm90 or so, this is really very good progress. I think once their govt say they will expand, they do although they may take longer or long time to do so but eventually they do.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those reflect on Pappies motto of "everything to be 1st, no one remembers 2nd" and their love of paper ranking.
Along those paper-printed achievements, we give up social harmony (local vs FT India, local vs FT Chineses, etc.), happiness, etc.
Our salaries (especially in private sector) are depressed in the last 10 years except the ones who are related with Pappies.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

As for the Debt to GDP ratio - Well done! Your PAP master has it at 105.5%.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/singapore/government-debt-to-gdp

Generally, Government debt as a percent of GDP is used by investors to measure a country ability to make future payments on its debt, thus affecting the country borrowing costs and government bond yields. This page provides - Singapore Government Debt To GDP - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Content for - Singapore Government Debt to GDP - was last refreshed on Sunday, March 8, 2015

The PAP govt's huge S$430 billion debt is mostly borrowed from our CPF money. PAP is now saying CPF money is not our money which means they no need to repay us the debt liao. Sinkies please wake up, PAP plans to rob your CPF money, we must vote out PAP to get back our hard earned money.

Only a small group of PAP elites know what's happening to our CPF money, and it is looking suspiciously bad when they are saying that CPF is not our money. Many people call the CPF a massive Ponzi scheme, they could be right.