• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FACT - this is why the PAP government is the BEST

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Business-centric immigration laws for foreign talent

Singapore’s convenient geographic location has made it an ideal hub for foreign talent.
Rankings

According to the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook in 2011, Singapore has a relatively open labour policy that is business-centric and foreign talent-friendly.

18_Highly-regarded%20for%20being%20business-centric.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Dear Mr Leong

May i suggest from now on, we point this thread to those who try to tarnish the good work that the PAP has done. :smile:

THANK YOU PAP,
Thank you LKY, you are the best!

Lee%20kuan%20yew%20pictures10_0_11.gif
200px-PAP_logo_variation.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When is your PAP going to return the CPF money to the citizen at age 55 as promise???? Can you answer that?? If not, then PAP cannot be voted in and cannot be the best.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
anytime...
dont you know you can withdraw your CPF savings when you turn 55, after meeting your CPF MS requirement.

When is your PAP going to return the CPF money to the citizen at age 55 as promise???? Can you answer that?? If not, then PAP cannot be voted in and cannot be the best.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter how good is your ranking, people will still not vote for PAP given the reason below:

1) expensive cost of living
2) expensive housing
3) expensive clothing
4) expensive and unreliable public transportation

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
"expensive" is relative...
and the way i look at it... it isnt expensive when it provide us a better life in return
i see it a bargain.

no matter how good is your ranking, people will still not vote for PAP given the reason below:

2) expensive housing
3) expensive clothing

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

2) expensive housing
3) expensive clothing

AGREED Man :smile:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"expensive" is relative...

and the way i look at it... it isnt expensive when it provide us a better life in return
i see it a bargain.

yes expensive but affordable.
keep telling lies to your citizens.
singaporeans are not stupid as lee kuan yew thinks.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
yes.. Sinkies like yourself are indeed daft to not be able to see how good the PAP is

yes expensive but affordable.
keep telling lies to your citizens.
singaporeans are not stupid as lee kuan yew thinks.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes.. Sinkies like yourself are indeed daft to not be able to see how good the PAP is

you can say whatever u want but the fact is I earn 1200 a month and I vote give my votes to PAP ministers who earn millions and part of it is from my gst contribution.

I a pariah dog compete with PAP in GE, i would give my vote to a pariah dog because it does not need millions of salary. it needs only bone

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anytime...
dont you know you can withdraw your CPF savings when you turn 55, after meeting your CPF MS requirement.

Why do you need that requirement? the requirement is raise without the consent of the citizen, that is not legitimate. and that is in fact stealing of the CPF money.

PAP is brand as CPF bandit and robber

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
u asked a question.. i answered it with some style and you rebuke it with another daft question.

Dont u know u can find the answers in the cpf website.:mad:

Why do you need that requirement? the requirement is raise without the consent of the citizen, that is not legitimate. and that is in fact stealing of the CPF money.

PAP is brand as CPF bandit and robber

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
what's is wrong?
they deserve their good pay for doing a fantastic job..
you could too, if you have adapt, instead u waste your time coming into this forum and make daft comments.

for the record, many of my friends, myself included are earning more than what your ministers are getting.
there are plenty of opportunities in sinkie to make big money thanks to the PAP.

when comparing PAP salaries and ordinary citizens salary, do u use the word relative?
WE SERVE NS and you say it is a sacrifice.
you work as ministers and u want millions?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's is wrong?
they deserve their good pay for doing a fantastic job..
you could too, if you have adapt, instead u waste your time coming into this forum and make daft comments.

for the record, many of my friends, myself included are earning more than what your ministers are getting.
there are plenty of opportunities in sinkie to make big money thanks to the PAP.

your friends shall migrate to russia and they can earn more!!!
you know russia economy?