• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[EXTREMELY SERIOUS] WILL I GET HAUL UP?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
My indiscretion will be exposed! I am really and honestly very very worried. :confused:
if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. nobody forced you to be indiscreet. willing perpetrator rite?

in any case, the truth will set you free. If you get in trouble, it's not permanent. Either you are forgiven or you will pay the price. Either way your life still goes on. Maybe better or worse. If you don't like the outcome, don't do it again. live and learn.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. nobody forced you to be indiscreet. willing perpetrator rite?

in any case, the truth will set you free. If you get in trouble, it's not permanent. Either you are forgiven or you will pay the price. Either way your life still goes on. Maybe better or worse. If you don't like the outcome, don't do it again. live and learn.
:cry::cry::cry:
I am going to be roasted this time. It's really not fair. It's only my first time being unfaithful :frown:

joecamel

Alfrescian
Loyal
your gf, your gf friend, angelface, masseur and yourself share same room in quarantine, fuck till die. good luck

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just shut your mouth. If your masseur is negative, the tracing stops. When you are young you should fuck as many as you can. You do not get to make up for loss opportunities.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My regular masseuse has just called me.

She informed me she has just been visited by MOH contact tracers and told to go home pack up and she will be quarantined in a hotel as she was a visitor to Ward 9 TTSH.

If her swap test comes back positive, will I also be hauled up for quarantine as she gave me a massage a couple of days ago?

I am dead serious. Please don't make fun of me.

I am now very worried.

I don't want to be quarantined!
:eek::frown: :mad::mad::mad:
Just a massage, what is the big deal? Unless.....she gave you a blow job or let you finger her tunnel. Then you are dead.