• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expose the cronyism of rc, pa etc vulteerism

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is nothing wrong to use tax payers' money to pay the salaries of the civil servants...this is common sense. this is how governments are run and managed.

if no pay and no salaries, who want to work? how to survive? how to feed your family?

taxes have to be collected and the money to run the government machinery....this is common sense. nothing sinister about this. good morning sunday.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are nothing more than proxy organizations of the PAP, and infested with avaricious flatterers, vain gloryhunters and useful idiots for the establishment.

A congregation of more unwholesome and detestable individuals I cannot find. I would not join even if you were to pay me handsomely for my membership.

they just need someone to send u mangoes and you would return with your loads.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He told you to fuck off, unlike him i am not so polite

Mr. Wiki, don't know if you're hokkien but there is a saying for young people - boh-gan-buay-dua-han

Again this is for young people only, is there any such hokkien saying for old people?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many other govt-affiliated organsiations, such as stat boards, all are intended to be cheer-leaders for the PAP.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Wiki, don't know if you're hokkien but there is a saying for young people - boh-gan-buay-dua-han

Again this is for young people only, is there any such hokkien saying for old people?

No idea Mr Mike but it seems that some old people are worse than the young. A hokkien equivalent of such people would be -jiak liao bee?