• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expose the cronyism of rc, pa etc vulteerism

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we contribute here to expose the cronyism at work in "volunteering" in PAP agencies like RC, PA etc.

Looking like "serving" people TRUTH is these "volunteers" are serving their own interests. While the real volunteer orgs unrelated to PAP are struggling, these self-serving volunteers are fattening themselves and their families. Let me start, was told RC members who own shop get orders for events and special treatment to obtain licenses like liquor or lottery over other non members.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we contribute here to expose the cronyism at work in "volunteering" in PAP agencies like RC, PA etc.

Looking like "serving" people TRUTH is these "volunteers" are serving their own interests. While the real volunteer orgs unrelated to PAP are struggling, these self-serving volunteers are fattening themselves and their families. Let me start, was told RC members who own shop get orders for events and special treatment to obtain licenses like liquor or lottery over other non members.

Brother,you are right, "volunteering" under PAP is cronyism

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....time to grow up and get real.
cronyism exists everywhere...
don't have to look far......here in sbf, double standard is prevalent....lol.

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,you are right, "volunteering" under PAP is cronyism

Thank you.

Yes are there anyone ere who know the benefits these volunteers are promised or at least can expect from joining these orgs sponsored by taxpayers and abused my the caretaker PAP?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother kukubird58, Yes,Boss Sam is also the 2nd King of double standard,in addition to being King of Vice,but the first King of Double Standard is name LEE.I am sure you kemna badly from Boss Sam because of your high profile.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another thread on crowing
haha..everywhere got crows
singapore got black crows
nothing surprising lah...why so special

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what if its crowing? Is free speech not allowed here in SBF? Are you from PAP here to control us what we can discuss like Braddel Whorehouse?

If you have nothing to contribute in this thread I politely seek your cooperation to leave and not to disrupt us. You can start a thread about crowing and I promise I will not go in there to disrupt.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahor,Angel Uncle,why waste time here,you should be doing your holy job of saving sinners from Hell.God bless,amen,TCSS is for sinners like me.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only that, it is a place full of sexual activities. Remember one RC leader hugging another member in Bencoolen hotel? Than another RC leader doing an upskirt photoshoot or was it anoher one doing the same too... gosh!!! I wonder is our RC became a night club that gathers nothing other than sex miniac. This is worse than geylang. PA, sound like another brothel next to the list of Braddel brothel.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All of them are nothing more than proxy organizations of the PAP, and infested with avaricious flatterers, vain gloryhunters and useful idiots for the establishment.

A congregation of more unwholesome and detestable individuals I cannot find. I would not join even if you were to pay me handsomely for my membership.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....time to grow up and get real.
cronyism exists everywhere...
don't have to look far......here in sbf, double standard is prevalent....lol.

Yes, there are cliques here and they do it against certain nick that they don't like.
These people to me are small minded and petty.
Hehehe!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So what if its crowing? Is free speech not allowed here in SBF? Are you from PAP here to control us what we can discuss like Braddel Whorehouse?

If you have nothing to contribute in this thread I politely seek your cooperation to leave and not to disrupt us. You can start a thread about crowing and I promise I will not go in there to disrupt.

I like your straight to the point no nonsense reply. Yes if people don't like can bugger off. Upz you.

All of them are nothing more than proxy organizations of the PAP, and infested with avaricious flatterers, vain gloryhunters and useful idiots for the establishment.

A congregation of more unwholesome and detestable individuals I cannot find. I would not join even if you were to pay me handsomely for my membership.

I like your gusto laksaboy. Upz you too.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah can't you take a little bit of crowing. why bring in the pap.....okay okay pls continue your cronynism....freedom of speech.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
croynism has been the hallmark of society
to keep one's power and influence
nothing unique to crow about
nothing special to shout about
if you are in power
you too will crow just as loud....

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your straight to the point no nonsense reply. Yes if people don't like can bugger off. Upz you.

I like your gusto laksaboy. Upz you too.

joetys, thanks but no thanks. I'm not into this shit point thing. Appreciate more if you do not up me again. If you agree with my posts only need to reply and that'll be good enough.

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly!!! the keyword is TAX PAYERS' money.

Thank you tonychat. There is one thing I really cannot stand and that is those sinkie faces and behaviours in the civil service starting from the prime minister down to the clerks, taking tax payers' money and thinking they need to be served by tax payers some more. Every single one of them I cannot stand their faces and behaviours anywhere I see them. You could spot them, from a far. Stinky civil serpents. So the problem is on one hand you have these sinkie civil serpents sucking tax payers' taxes and on the other hand you have this group of sinkies happily letting them suck afraid to say or do anything. And some privileged ones will try to be in this crony state system to milk their own. So this is why I cannot stand it whenever I need to be back to this place. I am hoping for a revival of our state of mind to do the right thing and cut off cronyism and enter the real 1st world.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you tonychat. There is one thing I really cannot stand and that is those sinkie faces and behaviours in the civil service starting from the prime minister down to the clerks, taking tax payers' money and thinking they need to be served by tax payers some more. Every single one of them I cannot stand their faces and behaviours anywhere I see them. You could spot them, from a far. Stinky civil serpents. So the problem is on one hand you have these sinkie civil serpents sucking tax payers' taxes and on the other hand you have this group of sinkies happily letting them suck afraid to say or do anything. And some privileged ones will try to be in this crony state system to milk their own. So this is why I cannot stand it whenever I need to be back to this place. I am hoping for a revival of our state of mind to do the right thing and cut off cronyism and enter the real 1st world.

dun forget that they also use your tax payer money to oppress the whole population. So these sinkies pay tax to get themselves oppressed and threatened.

They get money from your tax to hired lawyers to sue you.. is this what you sinkies vote for?

What the fuck is that , man!!!!!

Last edited: