• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er how to Makan?? They send only 10k each day into your bank account. Is all follow Malaysia law just that they help you spilt the amount into few day. I go jurong point they ask me to come everyday to their shop and tt 10k each day. Both is the same only different is you go 1 time at hougang. Never break any law???

I always does mine at JP and I can buy in one day but they will do the tt of max 9990 per day x on differerent day.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always does mine at JP and I can buy in one day but they will do the tt of max 9990 per day x on differerent day.

Oh JP also allow to TT more than 10k with different day deposit, don't mind share which money changer. I wonder any other place allow to do internet transfer to thier account and will email you the Receipt then tt for you without the need to go down.

Last edited:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh JP also allow to TT more than 10k with different day deposit, don't mind share which money changer. I wonder any other place allow to do internet transfer to thier account and will email you the Receipt then tt for you without the need to go down.
Dollar exchange in jurong point allow you to do three transactions in one day.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
XE.com shown exchange rate hit 2.53 already. Guess those who had their dual-currency account in JB banks hit their target price and converted to malaysian ringgit now..

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been using CIMB to TT fund. I had never been told there is a cap at $10k. Is the cap only for money changer?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the different is that when your banks in singapore will impose all the handling charge and TT your money to Malaysian bank in SGD and Malaysian bank will convert it to RM based on their rates at that point in time. Such rate is usually poorer and there could be charged by Malaysian Bank. However, when you TT from moneychanger, you TT in RM and the limit is RM 10000 per week.
Only tt via money changer has the limit. Bank in RM personally in malaysia also has the 10k limit.

Through the bank, no limit.

Last edited: