• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is TT rate still at 2.436 region? I thought screen shows 2.46 already?

Anyway, I remitted 10k today....

I think is the agent money stock pile issue.

When rate drops drastically, we still able to enjoy a slightly favourable rate.

And when rate rises exponentially, they are left behind with old stock pile and unable to offer us market rate.

Hence, I think we have to wait till the exchange rate consolidates before moving in.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't quote me.
Look like we are heading to 2.55 in a flash.

Any fundament issue with Malaysia economy that render the move to 2.55 ? I think current weakness should be another good opportunity to buy some , should stable around 2.45 range to 2.4 in the longer term .

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It tested 2.50-2.515 level from July 2012 - Mar 2013.
Even if it hit 2.55 or higher it will show up as a blip on the chart point. Unlike JPY that swing 15% up and down within weeks.

10 yr low is 2.2150.

I am not saying SGD is fundamentally strong to go up; but apparently MAS is keep SGD strong to get 2 thing in Malaysia.

Labour & commodity.

Best play.
Long SGD
Long USD
Short AUD
Short JPY

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some dont have atock in Arcade.. Rest selling 2.45

Arcade was supercrowded during lunch time. The queues were at least 15 min. I only went there to take a look and din TT any money since I couldn't find any remittance company there.