• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, can someone please tell me how to & what to look out for when TT money to Malaysia ac (Developer's)? My apologies if this question has been asked and answered before. Perhaps, someone can put the link here ? Been scrolling thru the pages , I am afraid there wasn't any or I must have missed it . TT to Malaysia takes 3 - 4 working days ?? The sales team yet to give me the developer details.... the dateline is tomorrow !! Thanks in advance

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, can someone please tell me how to & what to look out for when TT money to Malaysia ac (Developer's)? My apologies if this question has been asked and answered before. Perhaps, someone can put the link here ? Been scrolling thru the pages , I am afraid there wasn't any or I must have missed it . TT to Malaysia takes 3 - 4 working days ?? The sales team yet to give me the developer details.... the dateline is tomorrow !! Thanks in advance

em..u buy thing without getting receipt? :p Like tat also can..
where u buy the property from?

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal

T/T via a bank will normally reflect on beneficiary's bank account the next day, provided the T/T has done before bank's cut off time.
If you transfer via money changer, you will either get the money the same day or next day.

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
T/T via a bank will normally reflect on beneficiary's bank account the next day, provided the T/T has done before bank's cut off time.
If you transfer via money changer, you will either get the money the same day or next day.

Thank you :smile:

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better to check with your bank before T/T to Malaysia... It might take longer time which I may not know... In case different bank has different processing time as well as depending on info that provided...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I use the below service by TT a lump sum of $30,000 or more.

Their rate is not fantastic. Example; if you can get 2.50 from money changer; you probably get only 2.477 from WU Biz solutions.

I may sound dumb using them and losing some money on the spread. But the main reason I am using them is to avoid money laundry charges if amount are hugh.

Western Union Business Solutions
77 Robinson Road #35-01 Robinson 77 Singapore 068896.
Phone +65 6494 8289
Fax +65 6494 8295

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use the below service by TT a lump sum of $30,000 or more.

Their rate is not fantastic. Example; if you can get 2.50 from money changer; you probably get only 2.477 from WU Biz solutions.

I may sound dumb using them and losing some money on the spread. But the main reason I am using them is to avoid money laundry charges if amount are hugh.

Western Union Business Solutions
77 Robinson Road #35-01 Robinson 77 Singapore 068896.
Phone +65 6494 8289
Fax +65 6494 8295

Their minimum TT is SGD30,000 without limit on maximum. (no RM10,000 limit per day)
TT will take 2 days to credit.
You can issue them a cheque. (Monday issue cheque; Tuesday cleared; Thursday credited)
Please bring along a copy of S&P for their filing.
You only need to go there once personally. Second time onward you can credit their bank account.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have TT several times using money changer to hong leong bank Msia. So far, the transactions were done in the following day. Just to share.

Better to check with your bank before T/T to Malaysia... It might take longer time which I may not know... In case different bank has different processing time as well as depending on info that provided...

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, 17/12, remitted at 2.499 at jurong point Dollar Exchange.

Hi Jade Apple, you're referring to ordinary money changer service (cash change), and not remittance service (money transfer service) into M'sia, right? Coz' if it's remittance/transfer service, i must say WOW - I also want that rate!

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jade Apple, you're referring to ordinary money changer service (cash change), and not remittance service (money transfer service) into M'sia, right? Coz' if it's remittance/transfer service, i must say WOW - I also want that rate!

Hi Jetstream,

I went to money changer in Jurong Point, Dollar Exchange and remitted money to my Malaysia bank account . But since I am Singaporean , maximum amount allowed is rm 9990 and with S$10 commission .

For Malaysians, they can remit more that rm 10k and once is more than 10k, no commission charged .

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remittance rate is better than cash rate ...somehow.