• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everyone join in this thread.PAP love Pinoys and this is what they get.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... finally found something interesting! While waiting for the Europe cup between Itay vs England to begin, hand itchy and google here and there on the Pinoys vs China forum and found this interesting article.Seems true about it... while what can i say for our Army boys???But, to hear it from the Pinoy really make my blood boil!!!Now these Pinoys are laughing their heart out at our SAF!KNN, everyone post this article everywhere be it facebook or any forum.Let the government know their so called FT Pinoys are looking down on the SAF!!!We let them have jobs here, got money to send back to their poor family because their country no jobs because of their useless government.Now... hahaha, they turn their back and tease our government Army.Hahaha.. i read already dont know want to laugh or really get angry!

The link is here to prove i am not making story!!!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1520631

Our dear government, you let in so many Pinoys when you really really dont know them deep deep.Don't regret that bloody day when suay suay the Pinoys really rule over Singaporens!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

PhilippineDefenseForcesThread242.png

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another super YAYA Pinoy making fun of us while we are serving 2 years NS defending a branch of Pinoys working here to send back their money back now laughing at us for being sissy soldiers!!! PUke!!!! Make my blood boil!!!

PhilippineDefenseForcesThread244.png

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are proud of our SAF and will be!Never allow the Pinoys to look us down!!!Kick their butt!!!

[video=youtube;zB50Oj5aCPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB50Oj5aCPE[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two bald monks fighting over a comb. Stop fighting lah. Both Singaporeans and Filipinos are weak. :smile:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two bald monks fighting over a comb. Stop fighting lah. Both Singaporeans and Filipinos are weak. :smile:

singkies no fucking balls at the ballot box.

Vote and vote for a fucking regime to bring in FTs

Those with no balls and yet ya ya want to cowbear cowpu like they got balls.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
singkies no fucking balls at the ballot box.

Vote and vote for a fucking regime to bring in FTs

Those with no balls and yet ya ya want to cowbear cowpu like they got balls.

HA HA HA HA HA!

So much for the myth that NS turns boys into men. :biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under 50 odd years of absolute PAP rule.

We have a nation of Sex perverts
Woman beater
Elderly folks hitter
Quarrelsome old farts
Violent youth
Arrogant new shitizen
Underage prostitute
BJ for contract privat sector executive ladies
BJ for contract high ranking scholar civil servant

All because of coward 60% voters

We Should cancel all future national day parade, till we have back bone to stand up and fight back.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie army has been a joke all along. It doesn't matter which which nationality is making fun or looking down on it. As long as it is a human being, it will give this respond.

It is just a matter who encounter it. Giving an opportunity to earn money and work in sinkieland does not mean that if Sinkies are ball-less and a fucktard, the foreigners has to hide the truth and ball lick you bunch. Ball licking and ball-lessness is a trait unique to sinkies, you dun expect others to behave like you bunch here, do you?

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We Should cancel all future national day parade, till we have back bone to stand up and fight back.

National day are for the 超 级 白 and the 60.1% por lum par to 69 each other and for the 39.9% to mourn the lost of our country.

And please don't give me that PAP is not Singapore shit. Look at what the fuck PAP did to my country.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could reply and said pinoy police and army are very good at getting the hostage kill, and are excellent at kissing USA ass.

First sign of trouble even before a single shot was fire they run to USA and complain about China, that take alot of guts to admit you are a skunk.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite agree with pinoy. SAF only for show not fighting in war.
When they have change in Iraq/Afgan they dont sign up to go front line. Only when peace keeping sending maybe 50 personal.
Malaysia have sent their troop in thousand in peace keeping. UN prefer Malaysia for peace keeping rather than Singapore.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at the Officers in the SAF, Most have never even fought a 1 to 1 in their life. Most will break and shit their pants in the face of Violence.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. The root cause of the Pinoy influx here is the pap.
The 60.1% gave the white scums the key.
Redirect your hatred towards the 60.1% and their masters.

National day are for the 超 级 白 and the 60.1% por lum par to 69 each other and for the 39.9% to mourn the lost of our country.

And please don't give me that PAP is not Singapore shit. Look at what the fuck PAP did to my country.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True. The root cause of the Pinoy influx here is the pap.
The 60.1% gave the white scums the key.
Redirect your hatred towards the 60.1% and their masters.

The 超 级 白 are not only responsible for the Pinoys influx, also the influx of the tiongs and the ah nehs.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical, I kena a few of those... See them outside, They automatic look down like cowards.

I envy your good fortune of working with these white horses. Most of them are like my doggie, alot of bark but no bite. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, spot on.
3. pussyfoot sheep can do no matter than.
4. some guitar/song/happy pinoys.
5. all talks only!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which war in flip land were fought by the flippers themselves? Spanish American War? WW2? Or are they just so good at aiming their laser finger at hostage takers?