• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to bet how many ang mohs will put their feet on tables and their kids on tables vs kelings that do it? This will be a landslide victory for kelings.

Btw prcs do it too but probably not as much as the kelings but the pt is that won't be a problem cos ppl won't be afraid to call out prcs but there will be ppl afraid to call out kelings for fear of being called racist which shouldn't be the case.

I'll do the same, call service staff and security, and if necessary, police. It's no personal feud. It's a public matter. It's their duty.

And again, I don't care whether they're white, yellow, brown or black.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now can enter disco with a firearm? I thought they will body search you? I think there's metal detectors at RCA slim.

Jap joints don't allow other races? WTF is this shit? Racism racism racism!!!!

Opps i'm not behaving like a chinese but more like a keling. :rolleyes:
I doubt now many carry firearms....
They used to have special safe lockers to cater for customers' firearms safekeeping and a big prominent sign....guess now environment is safer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll do the same, call service staff and security, and if necessary, police. It's no personal feud. It's a public matter. It's their duty.

And again, I don't care whether they're white, yellow, brown or black.

i'm talking about the numbers la. inconsiderate ppl are definitely higher amongst the kelings.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So care to tell us which place bouncers won't admit asians in western countries? I highly doubt that. In terms of being PC the west is the one place where they are the most PC. You're just trying your darn best to find similar examples but don't have any real evidence.

Also what nonsense are you talking about pride or "racism" or any type of ism? Have you ever stopped to think why don't the bouncers want to admit them? Why? Are the bouncers racist? Thai ppl aren't racist. The issue clearly lies with the kelings.

There are many "bath houses" in Bangkok where dark skinned customers like kelengs, arabs and africans are directed to the basement join where Thais and other foreigners like Sinkies & HK & Taiwanese & PRC & farangs etc etc will not go. Those places the girl are damn jialat looking not face only but body like plastic surgery went wrong types.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with skin colors. Certain group of people have a track record of not respecting others who are just earning a living. Admitting these group will only hurt the biz. As far as i am concern, i was only rejected admission on few occasion because i refuse to wear shoes and put out my cigarette.

sibeh guai lan

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jap joints don't allow other races? WTF is this shit? Racism racism racism!!!!QUOTE]

We really cannot pick on Japanese not allowing others into Japanese clubs because as the name suggest its simply Japanese club.

Actually it's more of a japanese environment so the ppl there either speak thai or japanese or they charge japanese aka tourist prices and japanese are known to spend a lot, i don't really think they don't allow non japs to step but i might be wrong i'm not sure but anyway let's focus on this instead, the sentence in which you quoted me sarcastically saying racism racism do you see how everyone is so causal about it. Like oh they don't allow non japs in there and that's non offensive at all. Now i'm not advocating places that only cater specifically to other races or nationalities but i do want to show this double standard that hey there's places that only japanese ppl can go and non japanese cannot.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually it's more of a japanese environment so the ppl there either speak thai or japanese or they charge japanese aka tourist prices and japanese are known to spend a lot, i don't really think they don't allow non japs to step but i might be wrong i'm not sure but anyway let's focus on this instead, the sentence in which you quoted me sarcastically saying racism racism do you see how everyone is so causal about it. Like oh they don't allow non japs in there and that's non offensive at all. Now i'm not advocating places that only cater specifically to other races or nationalities but i do want to show this double standard that hey there's places that only japanese ppl can go and non japanese cannot.

Jah I am serious la, like in Thaniya area in Bangkok next to Patpong this Thaniya are is popular with Japanese and full of Japanese restaurants and clubs and shops. Restaurants are open to everyone but not some of the clubs which is only for Japanese. Now I deal with Japanese suppliers often they also confirm la. Anyway I really don't care and never think of them being racist because I think I'll feel awkward in there too. But I do go to the restaurants there often very authentic Japanese food and at reasonable price.

Coming back to kelengs I have one thing to say and that's they don't seem to have a habit to control their kids who very often disturbs the peace. Kid will be screaming on top of their voices and adults simply bohchap.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah I am serious la, like in Thaniya area in Bangkok next to Patpong this Thaniya are is popular with Japanese and full of Japanese restaurants and clubs and shops. Restaurants are open to everyone but not some of the clubs which is only for Japanese. Now I deal with Japanese suppliers often they also confirm la. Anyway I really don't care and never think of them being racist because I think I'll feel awkward in there too. But I do go to the restaurants there often very authentic Japanese food and at reasonable price.

Coming back to kelengs I have one thing to say and that's they don't seem to have a habit to control their kids who very often disturbs the peace. Kid will be screaming on top of their voices and adults simply bohchap.

Actually why are japs so special to have their own clubs for them? it's also the same in sg too with cuppage plaza having many jap ktvs. Do they have ang moh clubs just for farangs in thailand?

There are a lot of problems with kelings and many many ppl have reported about it. Just look thru this thread and look thru posts of other threads. What the problem is calling these kelings out on it and then being afraid to get called a racist and also making it into a racial discrimination issue when 99% of the time the offenders all happen to be kelings. when prcs get called for bad behavior you don't hear any chinese say it's racism. They accept it and try to improve.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree on this fully.. Back then when I was still staying in Tampines, my next door door was a fucktard village bumpkin family from India.. Stupid fucktard family got 2 little noisy bastard sons... CCB, every morning they would already create a din by playing so noisily on the common corridor.. Their fun would continue till afternoon.. They would have a short nap and these 2 bastards would then continue playing till evening.. Weekends more worse, these 2 idiots would create so much ruckus and noise when playing that it always disturb my Sunday morning sleep..:mad: One time I cannot take it anymore, I came out of my house and raised my voice at them sternly and told them to reduce the noise down... The little bastards ran scampering back to their home.. Father came out of the house so Yaya and then its was his turn to be lambasted by me for not controlling his sons.. He apologised sheepishly.. Their pariah parents never bothered to control their sons.. Their sons are like monkey playing and running around in the nude.. My other neighbours all fucking tulan with them.. Now these 2 bastards fear me each time they see me visiting my parent's home during the weekends..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Agree on this fully.. Back then when I was still staying in Tampines, my next door door was a fucktard village bumpkin family from India.. Stupid fucktard family got 2 little noisy bastard sons... CCB, every morning they would already create a din by playing so noisily on the common corridor.. Their fun would continue till afternoon.. They would have a short nap and these 2 bastards would then continue playing till evening.. Weekends more worse, these 2 idiots would create so much ruckus and noise when playing that it always disturb my Sunday morning sleep..:mad: One time I cannot take it anymore, I came out of my house and raised my voice at them sternly and told them to reduce the noise down... The little bastards ran scampering back to their home.. Father came out of the house so Yaya and then its was his turn to be lambasted by me for not controlling his sons.. He apologised sheepishly.. Their pariah parents never bothered to control their sons.. Their sons are like monkey playing and running around in the nude.. My other neighbours all fucking tulan with them.. Now these 2 bastards fear me each time they see me visiting my parent's home during the weekends..

May I quote Kingrant from post #22 - "If he didnt indulge in this crass behaviour, his tribe/caste will disown him lah."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One time at Parkway Parade car park, I nearly knocked down a young Ah Neh boy because his stupid fucktard parents let him run loose at the car park.. Luckily I braked on time.. I came out of the car and I fucked the parents upside down.. Stupid parents pretended to be blur when i fucked them up... A Malay abang who was parking his big BMW touring bike alighted from his bike and pacified me to calm down...When the Malay abang told the Ah Neh parents that they should not let his young son run around the car park, these stupid fucktard couple just walked away dragging their young son along with them before entering their car..These Ah Nehs are really Global Pariahs.. :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One time at Parkway Parade car park, I nearly knocked down a young year old Ah Neh boy because his stupid fucktard parents let him run loose at the car park.. Luckily I braked on time.. I came out of the car and I fucked the parents upside down.. Stupid parents pretended to be blur when i fucked them up... A Malay abang who was parking his big BMW touring bike alighted from his bike and pacified me to calm down...When the Malay abang told the Ah Neh parents that they should not let his young son run around the car park, these stupid fucktard couple just walked away dragging their young son along with them before entering their car..These Ah Nehs are really Global Pariahs.. :mad: :oIo: :mad:

If you had knocked down their hell spawn you can be sure they will raising hell and complaining and calling you every name there is and saying it's your fault asking for compensation, calling police, calling the reporters and so on. 100% guaranteed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now can enter disco with a firearm? I thought they will body search you? I think there's metal detectors at RCA slim.

Jap joints don't allow other races? WTF is this shit? Racism racism racism!!!!

Opps i'm not behaving like a chinese but more like a keling. :rolleyes:

the reason why other race cannot go in some japanese joint its not because of racism ...its because most japanese cant speak english ...to prevent any miscommunication when trouble happens . so they just banned non-japanese into their joint .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you had knocked down their hell spawn you can be sure they will raising hell and complaining and calling you every name there is and saying it's your fault asking for compensation, calling police, calling the reporters and so on. 100% guaranteed.

You are right on this.. These Ah Nehs are really Global Pariah Scums..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason why other race cannot go in some japanese joint its not because of racism ...its because most japanese cant speak english ...to prevent any miscommunication when trouble happens . so they just banned non-japanese into their joint .

so can have chinese only joints or not?

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
e70252e0.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with what the gentleman is doing.

You must be one of those little skinny third-world uptight morons who write in to STOMP complaining about nonsensical things such people eating in trains, sitting on the floor, kissing in public etc.

I suggest you go drink some bleach you pathetic waste of space.