• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually why are japs so special to have their own clubs for them? it's also the same in sg too with cuppage plaza having many jap ktvs. Do they have ang moh clubs just for farangs in thailand?

There are a lot of problems with kelings and many many ppl have reported about it. Just look thru this thread and look thru posts of other threads. What the problem is calling these kelings out on it and then being afraid to get called a racist and also making it into a racial discrimination issue when 99% of the time the offenders all happen to be kelings. when prcs get called for bad behavior you don't hear any chinese say it's racism. They accept it and try to improve.

its just japanese concept ktv in cuppage plaza ...non- japanese also can go lah ...thai club in singapore non-thai also can go ..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Agree on this fully.. Back then when I was still staying in Tampines, my next door door was a fucktard village bumpkin family from India.

bro,
me used to have a neighbor also from India, but the relationship was much cordial. they are from Punjab region me think.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... My point is, it's not about race. The offending one could be white, yellow, brown or black. Focus on the offence, not on the race.

Well said - couldn't resist a comment.

Many anti-PAP, anti-Singapore and anti-government forummers here should take heed of your comment - and stand. For instance, they should look at Temasek investment strategies and not who sits on the throne, or how pleasant she looks; and they should look at government policies and not the Emperor, whether he wears pink or blue.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say, racism exist everywhere. Even in Korea.

The PRCs are as obnoxious to Singaporeans as the Koreans are to the Filipinoes. That's what my Pinoy friends say. They are pushy, rude, crude and often drunk. The Korean shopkeepers in US cities are just as rude!

I don't quite understand why S'poreans like to visit Korea or watch Korean TV shows or listen to Korean songs often with fake American words or phrases thrown in for good measures.

The reality sucks - like in a toilet shitting! Wow, 'Nobody, nobody but you' !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3cspKsfe3VY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing Koreans to Chinese? Do Koreans shit on public pavements? No they don't, unlike PRCs.

singapore_turning_into_chinas_slump_resort_city-thumbnail.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only that ...you must follow their culture when in their country . when in other ppl country " respect " is the word .

But how come the Japs don't show genuine respect for the other asians and their countries?

They might not show it openly but its all out of 'courtesy'. They don't bother to integrate with the local community or even learn proper English as they still think they are a more superior race. They are only nice to the pretty girls.

Dun believe me? Ask anyone who have worked with japs in in jap company

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But how come the Japs don't show genuine respect for the other asians and their countries?

They might not show it openly but its all out of 'courtesy'. They don't bother to integrate with the local community or even learn proper English as they still think they are a more superior race. They are only nice to the pretty girls.

Dun believe me? Ask anyone who have worked with japs in in jap company

" But how come the Japs don't show genuine respect for the other asians and their countries " ?

for example ?

" They don't bother to integrate with the local community or even learn proper English as they still think they are a more superior race " .

i bet you never seen a japanese that could speak perfect english :wink: and i also bet u never seen japanese eating hawker food :wink: . i know a japanese who can speak some hokkien and malay . and who told you they feel they are superior race ?

" They are only nice to the pretty girls " . which men are not nice to pretty girl ? unless its a gay :wink:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
" But how come the Japs don't show genuine respect for the other asians and their countries " ?

for example ?

" They don't bother to integrate with the local community or even learn proper English as they still think they are a more superior race " .

i bet you never seen a japanese that could speak perfect english :wink: and i also bet u never seen japanese eating hawker food :wink: . i know a japanese who can speak some hokkien and malay . and who told you they feel they are superior race ?

" They are only nice to the pretty girls " . which men are not nice to pretty girl ? unless its a gay :wink:

Dun believe me? Just start a thread on this and see what you get

When I was living in China, I was humble, I learn their language/culture/local customs, mix with the locals, live in a community filled with retired communist old guards............and they treat me very well too. Its the same thing that you experience now in Japan. However its a different story when they are a minority in a foreign country. Of course there are exceptions but the are few and far in between, most likely those that have been here for many many years.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun believe me? Just start a thread on this and see what you get

When I was living in China, I was humble, I learn their language/culture/local customs, mix with the locals, live in a community filled with retired communist old guards............and they treat me very well too. Its the same thing that you experience now in Japan. However its a different story when they are a minority in a foreign country. Of course there are exceptions but the are few and far in between, most likely those that have been here for many many years.

theres 2 type of japanese staying in singapore

1) those living many years in singapore will mix , and learn local culture ....

2) another type is send by their japanese company to work in singapore .....( those type are bo bian kena force to work in singapore ) . yes ...those type will never blend into local culture ...ect because the most they work in singapore for 2 years and fuck off back to their country .

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres 2 type of japanese staying in singapore

1) those living many years in singapore will mix , and learn local culture ....

2) another type is send by their japanese company to work in singapore .....( those type are bo bian kena force to work in singapore ) . yes ...those type will never blend into local culture ...ect because the most they work in singapore for 2 years and fuck off back to their country .

How many of these Japs are citizens who are here for the long haul? Its the same issue here with the PRCs, Pinoys and Indians. Everyone just want to have their cake and eat it.

Even though the Jap population is shrinking and ageing, they can still rely on their own people to fight till the last man for their country and they will always take care of their own people first. You should know what's happening in Singapore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many of these Japs are citizens who are here for the long haul? Its the same issue here with the PRCs, Pinoys and Indians. Everyone just want to have their cake and eat it.

Even though the Jap population is shrinking and ageing, they can still rely on their own people to fight till the last man for their country and they will always take care of their own people first. You should know what's happening in Singapore.

let me ask you a very frank question ...do you want to change your passport to a china passport since u live in china ? that goes the same with the japanese , most of them wouldnt want singapore passport their passport already so valuable . most PRC , Pinoys and indian wanted singapore passport so that they could get to another better country ...they are using singapore as a stepping stone .

comeon lets be fair ...if my company have singaporean i also takecare of my own ppl first .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Japs and Koreans are very nationalistic........something we sinkies can never be.....a big part has to do with them being a monogenous race.
Even for Japs/Koreans expats who integrate into whatever local culture.......at the end of the day they feel they are Japs/Koreans at heart. Some PRcs also have such sentiments.