• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eulogy for Leongsam...May You Rest in Peace...

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam.. I have arranged following for your funeral rituals.. Hope you like it and please go in peace...
image.jpg

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam:

六十有四。

有车有楼。

无儿送终。(childless by his own admission so as not to contaminate the earth with his defective genes)

For that he really is 工德无量。

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Instructions regarding my funeral.

1. Coffin must be the old Chinese sort. Sammyboy icon at both ends.

2. Music by Hall and Oates.... any of their songs will do.

3. No beer at the wake or funeral. Hard liquor or NZ Sauvignon Blanc only.

4. Pallbearers in Hooters outfits. [please seek permission from Hooters to avoid trademark problems - pay royalties if necessary]

5792469549_6bca168515_z.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh leong sam!! thousands will march pass your coffin ju to pay respect!!!! u r like that loser , JBJ man!!!

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. Music by Hall and Oates.... any of their songs will do.

you make my dreams come true (ooh oooh ooh ooh)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X_I4wtNPv5w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>